College Football.....

OSU didn't play in theirs. They lost to the team that won it.

Are you saying win/loss record is the ONLY factor? You really don't know because you're the typical low intelligence Alabama fan.

Once again, that is not what I said. Why not go find out what the criteria is for the committee when they rank the teams. That will save the space you waste attempting to troll me.

OSU played a tougher schedule, finished with a single loss, and are ranked higher by the committee. Penn State can brag about being the Big 10 champs. Ohio State is going to the playoffs.

As an OSU fan I'd have no leg to stand on if they chose Penn Srare. We didn't earn it.

Having said that I think the NCAA and the big conferences need to change the rules to give more meaning to non conference play. Had non conference games counted towards the division title then clearly OSU would have been division champs and not PSU.

I would like to see a realignment of Div1 teams to 8 conferences with scheduling done by the NCAA so that non conference games are not glorified scrimmages and only conference champs advance to the playoffs.

I would have no problem with these changes. As soon as they are made, we will have teams selected by those criteria. Until those rules are changed, Penn State did not present the body of work OSU did.

Once again, that is not what I said. Why not go find out what the criteria is for the committee when they rank the teams. That will save the space you waste attempting to troll me.

OSU played a tougher schedule, finished with a single loss, and are ranked higher by the committee. Penn State can brag about being the Big 10 champs. Ohio State is going to the playoffs.

I'm not trolling. I'm proving you have no clue what you're talking about. You don't what you're saying. You're just another Nick Saban and Urban Meyer dick sucker.

OSU lost to PSU. PSU won the conference championship. When it comes to overall record, head to head, and conference championship, PSU takes two out of three. Apparently, the last two didn't matter to the committee. It's like I said, they must like puckering up to Meyer. The hardest thing to tell is which one of you is first in line.

I would have no problem with these changes. As soon as they are made, we will have teams selected by those criteria. Until those rules are changed, Penn State did not present the body of work OSU did.

You can't even say what they use. You've mentioned overall record, head to head, and conference championship. PSU has two of three. You really don't know.

I'm not trolling. I'm proving you have no clue what you're talking about. You don't what you're saying. You're just another Nick Saban and Urban Meyer dick sucker.

OSU lost to PSU. PSU won the conference championship. When it comes to overall record, head to head, and conference championship, PSU takes two out of three. Apparently, the last two didn't matter to the committee. It's like I said, they must like puckering up to Meyer. The hardest thing to tell is which one of you is first in line.

Ohio State and Penn State had 6 teams they both played.

OSU beat Rutgers by 58 pts, while PSU beat them by 39. OSU beat Indiana by 21 while PSU beat them by 14. OSU beat Wisconsin by 9 and PSU beat them by 7. OSU beat Maryland by 59 while PSU won by 24. Michigan State was beaten by 1 point against OSU and 33 points by PSU. And lastly, Ohio State beat Michigan by 3 points. PSU was destroyed by Michigan by 33 points.

The margins versus common foes, the out of conference opponents, plus having 1 loss instead of 2 sealed the deal.

Ohio State and Penn State had 6 teams they both played.

OSU beat Rutgers by 58 pts, while PSU beat them by 39. OSU beat Indiana by 21 while PSU beat them by 14. OSU beat Wisconsin by 9 and PSU beat them by 7. OSU beat Maryland by 59 while PSU won by 24. Michigan State was beaten by 1 point against OSU and 33 points by PSU. And lastly, Ohio State beat Michigan by 3 points. PSU was destroyed by Michigan by 33 points.

The margins versus common foes, the out of conference opponents, plus having 1 loss instead of 2 sealed the deal.

So now it's margin against common foes? That's irrelevant. Are you saying head to head and conference championships don't matter.

You keep adding things because you really don't know.

Keep puckering.

So now it's margin against common foes? That's irrelevant. Are you saying head to head and conference championships don't matter.

You keep adding things because you really don't know.

Keep puckering.

Not puckering at all. And please point out where I said head to head and conference championships don't matter? You keep making shit up. Stick to what I actually said.

If team A plays team C and beats them by 50 points, then team B beats them by 4 points, who would you say was better?

Not puckering at all. And please point out where I said head to head and conference championships don't matter? You keep making shit up. Stick to what I actually said.

If team A plays team C and beats them by 50 points, then team B beats them by 4 points, who would you say was better?

You keep jumping around Saban sucker.

Are you saying that because Team A beat Team C by more than Team B beat Team C, that makes Team A better than Team B?

You keep jumping around Saban sucker.

Are you saying that because Team A beat Team C by more than Team B beat Team C, that makes Team A better than Team B?

In one measure, yes it does. I am not jumping around. I am showing you different ways the committee could have decided the rankings. You know, the ones that have Ohio State in the playoffs and Penn State in the Rose Bowl against USC.

"Saban sucker"? LMAO!! What the hell does the coach of the University of Alabama have to do with anything we are discussing in this thread?

In one measure, yes it does. I am not jumping around. I am showing you different ways the committee could have decided the rankings. You know, the ones that have Ohio State in the playoffs and Penn State in the Rose Bowl against USC.

"Saban sucker"? LMAO!! What the hell does the coach of the University of Alabama have to do with anything we are discussing in this thread?

The B1G is waaaaayyyyy overrated. Michigan throws a nice touchdown pass and the committee says "Playoffs!!!!!". It's retarded.

You said you're part of the Alabama program. Apparently that includes sucking his dick.

You'll be glad to know, based on YOUR words, that Auburn is a better team than Alabama. Auburn beat Arkansas by almost 3x the margin as Alabama did.

You said you're part of the Alabama program. Apparently that includes sucking his dick.

You'll be glad to know, based on YOUR words, that Auburn is a better team than Alabama. Auburn beat Arkansas by almost 3x the margin as Alabama did.

If that was the ONLY criteria, you might have a point. Since auburn has lost 4 games and Alabama is undefeated, you don't have a point.

For every criteria I have given, you have responded as though I am saying that is the ONLY criteria. Despite the fact that I have said repeatedly, it is a combination of things.

As for someone "apparently" sucking dicks, I think that is wishful thinking on your part. I have told you numerous times to stay on topic and that I don't swing that way so you will have to find another guy for your fantasies.

Any predictions for the playoffs and championship?

Bama v. Washington?
Clemson v. Ohio State?

Who will play in the final game?

Back