College Football.....

I guess that "your wife sucked my dick before she died" is your idea of manliness? You aren't even close to being a man. You are an insecure little troll who thinks talking shit online makes you tough.

You thinking telling people what to do then saying you are man enough to back it up makes you one. You've claimed to be man enough to do so yet I'm still doing what you told me not to do. So much for you being a man.

I like that. But any team can lose. And the teams in the playoff aren't there for no reason.

If any team can lose at any time, there's another one of your criteria that's invalid by saying PSU lost 2 and OSU only lost one. If, as you say, that can happen, then number of losses is irrelevant when it comes to looking at PSU over OSU.

I appreciate it, Guille. But this little wannabe is laughable. Just another troll. And not even an especially good one. He doesn't want it to ever be anything but an internet thing.

Wannabe? Says the one that said come to where his friends will be.

Hey asshole, you're in the Off Topic Sports Talk forum. You wanna get heavy? I get that, I do it too, just not here.

I'll do whatever I choose to do and you not Winterborn can do a damn thing about it. That's what you don't get, pussy.

You thinking telling people what to do then saying you are man enough to back it up makes you one. You've claimed to be man enough to do so yet I'm still doing what you told me not to do. So much for you being a man.

For most men, basic decency is enough to not make such remarks. But you think this makes you cool. Too funny.

I am not telling you what to do. I'll leave that to your Mom when she comes down into the basement to give you hell. I simply want the discussion, in the Sports Forum, to stay on topic. You, on the other hand, think talking shit about a widower's late wife makes you tough. Pretty sad, actually.

Wannabe? Says the one that said come to where his friends will be.

And said it to the guy who was coming to town with his friends (you said it was the only way you come to Atlanta).

As I have said, name a time & place. But you haven't done that either.

If any team can lose at any time, there's another one of your criteria that's invalid by saying PSU lost 2 and OSU only lost one. If, as you say, that can happen, then number of losses is irrelevant when it comes to looking at PSU over OSU.

The fact that a loss CAN happen does not mean it has no meaning. And nothing I said suggested that. Once again, the basic meaning of statements eludes.

Yes, I did say any team CAN lose. Please point out where I said that loss has no meaning? You can't? What? You mean you just made shit up? What a surprise.

And said it to the guy who was coming to town with his friends (you said it was the only way you come to Atlanta).

As I have said, name a time & place. But you haven't done that either.

I've named a place and you said you wouldn't provide THAT information. You gave the name of some fag bar where you hang out.

I've named a place and you said you wouldn't provide THAT information. You gave the name of some fag bar where you hang out.

You wanted me to give you my phone number. You have shown, over and over, that you lack basic integrity, but you want my phone number?? LMAO! Yeah, that ain't happening, junior.

But name a time & place and we will talk.

As for the bar being a fag bar, you might want to get the doorman to call me BEFORE you tell him it is a fag bar. At least that way I can visit you in the hospital. No, it is not a fag bar. You'll have to find one of those on your own.

So quit trying to pose as a badass and tell me when & where you will be in Atlanta. If I'm free, I'll meet you. But until you do, you are just another wannabe and a coward.

You wanted me to give you my phone number. You have shown, over and over, that you lack basic integrity, but you want my phone number?? LMAO! Yeah, that ain't happening, junior.

But name a time & place and we will talk.

As for the bar being a fag bar, you might want to get the doorman to call me BEFORE you tell him it is a fag bar. At least that way I can visit you in the hospital. No, it is not a fag bar. You'll have to find one of those on your own.

I've named a place and you refused. Since you refuse, your statement about me not naming a place is a lie. I've named it and you failed to provide it.

If you're there, it's a fag bar.

So quit trying to pose as a badass and tell me when & where you will be in Atlanta. If I'm free, I'll meet you. But until you do, you are just another wannabe and a coward.

IF? That always gives you an excuse. You asked me to name a place and I did. YOU refused to provide the information. Just another way a faggot boy like you skirts things.

IF? That always gives you an excuse. You asked me to name a place and I did. YOU refused to provide the information. Just another way a faggot boy like you skirts things.

You want my phone number. Only a fool would do that.

Name a place & time. And yes, if I'm free. I'm happy to meet you. But I am not cancelling plans to do it. Let me know and we will work it out. But I am not giving my phone number to a troll who has no sense of decency.

Feel free to give me your number.

Back