College Football.....

And that team has two losses. One of which is 8-4 Pitt.

Are you saying win/loss is the only determining factor?

By the way, several of Alabama's wins were to 8 - 4 teams. Are you saying that winning against an 8 - 4 doesn't mean anything?

Are you saying win/loss is the only determining factor?

By the way, several of Alabama's wins were to 8 - 4 teams. Are you saying that winning against an 8 - 4 doesn't mean anything?

Not what I said at all. But fewer losses is one of the ways to measure the better team. Not the only measure, but one of them.

They also look at the strength of schedule. They do look at conference championships.

What scares me the most is the way our backup QBs are bailing out.

At the beginning of the season we had 4 QBs on scholarship. 3 of those boys have said they are transfering.

Jalen needs to stay healthy!

QB's want to play where they got a shot at making the pros. That's not with most of the major college programs. Wisc, PSU and Wash are about the only exceptions right now. The best QB Bama has produced in the last 10 years is sitting on the Bengals bench. Would probably be third string or practice squad on most NFL clubs.

QB's want to play where they got a shot at making the pros. That's not with most of the major college programs. Wisc, PSU and Wash are about the only exceptions right now. The best QB Bama has produced in the last 10 years is sitting on the Bengals bench. Would probably be third string or practice squad on most NFL clubs.

True. Alabama is not known for great QBs. And I understand why the others transferred. I am just worried about backups for the remaining 2 games.

Not what I said at all. But fewer losses is one of the ways to measure the better team. Not the only measure, but one of them.

They also look at the strength of schedule. They do look at conference championships.

It's the ONLY one you mentioned.

If they looked at conference championship, PSU would have made it. They beat OSU AND won the conference.

It's the ONLY one you mentioned.

If they looked at conference championship, PSU would have made it. They beat OSU AND won the conference.

And they lost more. And they lost to a lower team. That it is the only one I mentioned is irrelevant.

OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs. The conference championships matter. Had Clemson or Washington lost their respective conference championships, they would likely not be in the playoffs.

And they lost more. And they lost to a lower team. That it is the only one I mentioned is irrelevant.

OSU is ranked higher and should be in the playoffs. The conference championships matter. Had Clemson or Washington lost their respective conference championships, they would likely not be in the playoffs.
As an OSU fan I'd have no leg to stand on if they chose Penn Srare. We didn't earn it.

Having said that I think the NCAA and the big conferences need to change the rules to give more meaning to non conference play. Had non conference games counted towards the division title then clearly OSU would have been division champs and not PSU.

I would like to see a realignment of Div1 teams to 8 conferences with scheduling done by the NCAA so that non conference games are not glorified scrimmages and only conference champs advance to the playoffs.

OSU didn't play in theirs. They lost to the team that won it.

Are you saying win/loss record is the ONLY factor? You really don't know because you're the typical low intelligence Alabama fan.

Back