College Football.....

Plenty of posts where you addressed HOW I responded. That's whining, bitch.

My addressing of your use of a specific pronoun isn't whining. It's correcting and incorrect statement. There's a difference just like there's a difference between someone like me that answers a request you made by giving specifics on how it can happen and a pussy like you that now wants to throw things in because he's too much of a coward to honor his own request.

You keep carefully avoiding the simple fact that you have asked for my home address and phone number. Only an idiot would give that to a complete stranger online.

Bullshit. Show a link to where I did that.

Still denying? Anyone that would make a blanket statement of "name a time and place" without restrictions or limits then make excuses because he doesn't like the answer would deny that, too. Maybe that's why you're an Alabama fan. You deny their classless acts on the field, of which I've shown two, because it's your nature to be classless. When it's a usual occurrence, you see it as OK.

Still denying? Anyone that would make a blanket statement of "name a time and place" without restrictions or limits then make excuses because he doesn't like the answer would deny that, too. Maybe that's why you're an Alabama fan. You deny their classless acts on the field, of which I've shown two, because it's your nature to be classless. When it's a usual occurrence, you see it as OK.

LMAO!!!! Anyone who would expect someone to give their home address to a complete stranger online is delusional.

But, as I said before, I will meet you at my home. I concede that I did, in fact, not place any restrictions on where (even though it is common sense). So I will stand by what I said. Let me know when you will be here.

I based mine on factors that you discounted. Seems I'm the better man in that area, too.

Lying again? You based what on factors that I discounted? You didn't make a prediction at all. That is typical for guys like you. Don't make any predictions, then try to ridicule those who do. Sorry, junior. Just more trolling from you. I am not impressed.

Unlike that pussy, I don't care if he agrees with me. It's quite clear that if I supported Alabama, his claim of me being a troll would never occur. That claim isn't because of how I say it but because I don't agree with that puss.

You would still be a troll; you would just happen to be a troll who favours the Tree Killers.

It took me awhile but I finally caught on. I'm still dying to know how your warp drive engine works :)

You keep carefully avoiding the simple fact that you have asked for my home address and phone number. Only an idiot would give that to a complete stranger online.

You keep avoiding that when you say name a time and place without placing restrictions in it, you're the pussy when you refuse to honor the answer to your own damn request.

Only an idiot would make such a request without placing limits on it. You didn't stupid.

Lying again? You based what on factors that I discounted? You didn't make a prediction at all. That is typical for guys like you. Don't make any predictions, then try to ridicule those who do. Sorry, junior. Just more trolling from you. I am not impressed.

I said that OSU wasn't the correct choice for the top 4. I was correct and you were wrong.

What's typical for cowards like you is to be wrong and not be man enough to admit it. Hell, I didn't know your wife but she sounds like she was more of a man than you.

Not stupid at all. I based my prediction on what I had seen during the season. Quite a few professional sports people did the same.

I based my claim that OSU didn't belong there on what I had seen during the season. Seems you and the professional sports people were wrong and I was correct.

I didn't see you make any predictions about the Clemson/OSU game.

I did only to those worthy of hearing them. You aren't one of them you fucking piece of shit. You support classless Alabama players that refuse to shake hands and throw cheap shots.

Seems they lost the championship tonight and it looked like Saban needed some consoling. Why don't you pucker up to his ass like you've done all season. Better yet, why don't you and the fags at the club where you hang out get together and do it as a group.

Yeah, it is easy to be right when you don't make a prediction.

I predicted OSU didn't belong there. You said they did. I was correct and, as usual, you were wrong.

It's easy to look back and see where I said they didn't belong in the top 4. You can deny it and that will be more proof you're nothing but a fucking loser, coward.

I said that OSU wasn't the correct choice for the top 4. I was correct and you were wrong.

What's typical for cowards like you is to be wrong and not be man enough to admit it. Hell, I didn't know your wife but she sounds like she was more of a man than you.

I am plenty man enough. Penn State had 2 losses and OSU had 1. Penn State lost to USC, who Alabama slaughtered. Penn State or Ohio State, the Big10 was going to lose.

Back