combining like threads?

evince

Truthmatters
how do we handle that now that people can be banned from talking in a thread?

if someone starts a subject and then bans posters from it will any thread made by one of the banned members be rolled into that thread?

that would ban people from talking about certain subjects on this site.

it rarely comes up. typically when I have gone to merge a thread and seen a threadban in another, i just let both threads exist. additionally with threadbans it allows for people to create their own responses, so side by side discussions are allowed.

If two or more threads on the same (or extremely similar) subject exist, I'll merge them. However, if one has a thread ban, and the other does not, I won't merge them.

it rarely comes up. typically when I have gone to merge a thread and seen a threadban in another, i just let both threads exist. additionally with threadbans it allows for people to create their own responses, so side by side discussions are allowed.

thank you grind,

that reassures me this is not a plan to keep me from discussing things.

I have seen some pretty convoluted plots done to shut me down in right leaning sites.

very mature and very decent response.

thank you very much

If two or more threads on the same (or extremely similar) subject exist, I'll merge them. However, if one has a thread ban, and the other does not, I won't merge them.

I know you put me on ignore but thank you for the clairification.

Its much appreiciated

thank you grind,

I have seen some pretty convoluted plots done to shut me down in right leaning sites.

thank you very much

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

Maybe you should spend your time on "left leaning" sites where you brand of facts and logic will be more appreciated. It is clear that your visionary outlook on politics is just no appreciated here. Go forth and spread your wisdom where you will be heralded as the genius that you obviously think that you are.

I am sure that they will throw parades in your honor when you regale them of the time you spit in a black mans face

I unlike you like opposition to discuss the facts with.

You seek an echo chamber.

Most right leaning people DO in my internets traveling.

You people LOVE to find places to hide from the facts in that series of tubes

I unlike you like opposition to discuss the facts with.

You seek an echo chamber.

Most right leaning people DO in my internets traveling.

You people LOVE to find places to hide from the facts in that series of tubes

This is in conflict to Post#6

To be clear, there are lots of lefties that don't get thread banned. It appears to be YOU lately and it seems to have you all in a kerfuffle. Have you ever thought for a second that it just might be you and reflect on how you come across? Or is everyone else nucking futs?

Members banned from this thread: evince, The Dude, poet, iolo, Dantès and kiki

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: She's a failure

View First Unread

Search Thread

Rate This Thread

Display

Today 04:53 AM #1 | Top

Big Money

Big Money is offline You want me

Join Date:Jul 2013Posts:10,811Thanks:10,160Thanked 1,839 Times in 1,577 Posts Groans:1 Groaned 1,347 Times in 1,316 Posts

Default She's a failure

lying is why I give you people shit.

stop lying and you will see me being very nice to you.

accept facts and Ill be like a kitten purring

thank you grind,

thank you very much

well...

that was pleasant O_o

desh I will never censor you. ever. neither will any of us. you will always be able to say what you wish on JPP.

well...

that was pleasant O_o

desh I will never censor you. ever. neither will any of us. you will always be able to say what you wish on JPP.

Apparently she and Zappas don't understand the concept of censorship. She thinks that she is entitled to be involved in any thread she wants and that she isn't, it is censorship. Zipperhead on the other hand thinks that not being able to read my posts is censorship.

Ironically zipperhead keeps breaking Rule 15 yet isn't being punished for it. I am not suggesting that he should, just pointing out that the Mods aren't the dictators he claims they are.

well...

that was pleasant O_o

does that mean you promise not to LOCK the threads I bump from the past where people said stuff they are now embarrassed for ?

Back