combining like threads?

this is a blatent LIE.

now will your attempts to prove I said this be blocked by LOCKED threads?

you admitted to spitting in the face of poor black people Deshy Dearest. Everyone saw it. No need to prove it.

Why are you a fucking liar? You sociopath.

Sociopaths lie. You lie. You are a sociopath

btw

you will very likely NEVER appologise for that lie you just said about me.

sociopath

I never apologize for the truth Deshy Dearest. You bragged about spitting in the face of a poor black man. You can't walk it back now you fucking lying sociopath.

I will expose your lying, racist bullshit so that whenever someone new comes to JPP they know not to believe anything you say because you are a lying sociopathic racist.

You are a pariah on JPP

Deshy Dearest is the only one on JPP who has admitted to spitting on poor people. Black people to be exact and that makes her a racist.

This is a fucking lie you sociopath.

Prove I said it.

if you cant then appologise or face the fact that your a fucking sociopath

You said the words Deshy. Are you claiming that you didn't spit in a black mans face you fucking liar?

When did you lie? Now or back then?

go get the proof of what you claim or appologise.

I spit in one drug dealers face.

I sprayed the other with my hose.

where in that did you get that I spit in more than one face of ANY COLOR you fucking liar

Now why are you aslo pretending I said I spit at him BECAUSE he was black?

I spit at him because he spit at me trying to intimidate me for calling out his drug deal to the public on street with others around.

he was about 300lbs and like 6'3" oh yeah and he was black.

you would have shit your underroos

Deshy Dearest spits on poor people. Brags about it then whines like a little bitch when called out on her racism

Why are you such a lying sick sack of sociopathic shit Deshy?

Now how fair would it be to lock all the threads where I talked about standing toe to toe with great big male drug dealers and shutting their fucking shit down so you cant try to use it against me again?

Now how fair would it be to lock all the threads where I talked about standing toe to toe with great big male drug dealers and shutting their fucking shit down so you cant try to use it against me again?

Deshy Dearest. You admit spitting on a poor black man just trying to get by. Maybe it was your white privilege that made you believe you could demean someone in that manner. Maybe it was your sociopathic psychology.

But you are fucked up treating another human being like that. You have no credibility and I will shame you into repenting or be forever a pariah on JPP.

Are you shamed of yourself now Deshy Dearest? I will expose you every day until you are shamed and a pariah on JPP

why did you use the plural form?

why did you pretend I said I spit at him because he was black?

because your a lying piece of dog shit ( they really runny kind at that).

you have been flat out caught in the lie.

and here you are refusing to apollogise.

fucking sociopath

Why does Deshy Dearest hate black people so much that she would spit in the face of a poor black man?

Why is she now lying about her racist actions?

Why?

Because she is a lying fucking sociopath, that's why. Stand up JPP and rebuke the racist Desh. Let her drown in the tar that is her racism

Now how fair and blanece would it be to lock all the threads where I talk bout standing up to fucking huge drug dealers and winning?

I will never apologize for the truth. I will stand strong in the face of democrat party racism that is evident in the actions of Deshy Dearest.

She will be forever exposed and rebuked. She will be a pariah on JPP

Why does Deshy Dearest hate black people so much that she would spit in the face of a poor black man?

Why is she now lying about her racist actions?

Why?

Because she is a lying fucking sociopath, that's why. Stand up JPP and rebuke the racist Desh. Let her drown in the tar that is her racism

see gentle readers the right will time and time again steep themselves in out right lies.

they don't care about facts and have no proof for their claims.

they are sociopaths

Back