combining like threads?

Gee grind did you ban this hoser from the threads where I talk about standing up to two drug dealers and fucking chasing them away from my neighborhood with pure honest fearless opposition

that wouldnt be fair would it?

Locking threads so people cant talk about what people said the last time around is pretty un-American huh?

free speech means you have to be responsible for what you say for life.

it has always screwed up the republican party.

they say differing things to differing people to win elections

Gee grind did you ban this hoser from the threads where I talk about standing up to two drug dealers and fucking chasing them away from my neighborhood with pure honest fearless opposition

that wouldnt be fair would it?

Locking threads so people cant talk about what people said the last time around is pretty un-American huh?

free speech means you have to be responsible for what you say for life.

it has always screwed up the republican party.

they say differing things to differing people to win elections

Do I sense shame from you and your racism being exposed?

Did you think your racism would be tolerated?

I rebuke you

You will forever have ZERO credibility on JPP. Why don't you leave? Nobody wants you here. Even your fellow liberals want you gone.

no proof of what you claim?

gee Im so surprised you dint try to manufacture a quote we all know doesnt exist.

dude I just don't understand why so many of you twats on the right are so fucking full of shit day in and day out.

gee Im so surprised you dint try to manufacture a quote we all know doesnt exist.

dude I just don't understand why so many of you twats on the right are so fucking full of shit day in and day out.

Did you or did you not spit in the face of a black man?

YES or NO?

You admitted spitting in the face of a black man. You still admit it.

I don't apologize for the truth.

Obviously the man was poor or he wouldn't have been a drug dealer right? Of course you haven't proved your claim that he was a drug dealer.

He was probably some poor black man trying to get ahead and you couldn't have a black man around you. Maybe you feared he would rape you? So you callously spit in his face and dredged up all of those memories of racism and segregation brought about by the democrat party.

How fucking proud you must be of your racism.

We will call out your dark past and rebuke you. You will be a pariah on JPP

go get the post where I tell the story and all your idiot imagings will be cleared up.

gee why don't you bump it?

we all know why.

It will kick you fucking ass

Did you or did you not spit in the face of a black man?

The answer is YES

Case closed.

Apologize to me

see gentle reader.

the right is like this.

this is who they are.

really stupid and petty people willing to lie and lie again.

they have no spines and no facts.

they are gutter slime and prove it with idiots crap like they are doing right here.

Here is the post, racist Desh.

Cold, hard facts.

Proof.

did you go get the post that proves what you claim?

you claimed a reason for me spitting in his face that is UNTRUE

if that man had spit in your face you would have shit your pants and asked for him to piss in your mouth

did grind ban you guys from the threads where I discussed this ?

is that why you cant prove your claims?

Back