combining like threads?

how fucking miserable would the world be if your brain was broken in such a way that you NEVER understood what people are talking about when they speak of love?

think of spending your entire life never even understanding that LOVE is a real thing.

you people are in a prison.

I actually feel sorry for you and your broken brains and lives.

you on the other hand feel nothing for anyone

No wonder you like to come to a chat site and do whatever you can think of to try and illicit PAIN from other posters in an attempt to feel something.

what a fucking sick exsistance you live

Wow I just had a horrible realization.

child labor or pediphilia would be the only reasons a sociopath would be interested in children.

Oh my god your prison is cold and dark

big moany,

you have solidified your role as site liar.

be proud be very proud.

ILA must be very jelous

Why did you spit in a Black mans' face, Deshy?

You didn't tell anyone he spit in your face until you were rebuked for your racism, did you?

I think you made it up, Deshy dearest.

You have no proof of what you claim.

and if that six foot three black man you just caught doing a drug deal had spit in your face you would have shit your pants and begged him not to kill you

You spit on some poor black man now you falsely accuse him of being a drug dealer to back up your racism

Is there no end to your delusions and psychosis?

You are a classic sociopath

Wow I just had a horrible realization.

child labor or pediphilia would be the only reasons a sociopath would be interested in children.

Oh my god your prison is cold and dark

Be careful Deshy Dearest, you are treading awfully close to Rule #12. Wouldn't want to get a slap on the wrist and banned would you?

Be a good little girl and follow the rules. That's an obedient little girl.

there is no doubt some sociopaths are pedophiles.

A sociopath would have NO use for children huh?

they could only bee seen to them as useful to some end for the sociopath.

child labor.

unless they are also a pedophile.

I really don't understand why you would think that fact applies to you.

I certainly didn't say it

I kinda think all pedophiles are sociopaths.

its how they could look at a child and NOT CARE what the effect of their abuse of that child would do to the child.

Only a monster would do that

It is not illegal here to talk about hating pedophiles and to think they are also sociopaths you fucking idiot

how fucking miserable would the world be if your brain was broken in such a way that you NEVER understood what people are talking about when they speak of love?

think of spending your entire life never even understanding that LOVE is a real thing.

you people are in a prison.

I actually feel sorry for you and your broken brains and lives.

you on the other hand feel nothing for anyone

Was it your love of black people that caused you to spit in a poor black mans face?

Back