combining like threads?

why do you think it not adult conversation to discuss the fact that pedophiles are likely also sociopaths?

in this world 4 % are sociopaths.

that is a shit load of horrible people huh?

how many sociopaths care about kids or feeding the hungry?

None

there is no need for any warning and every sane person knows it

Rule 12b is very clear Deshy Dearest.

There is still time for you to remove your posts. Why take the chance?

Remember Zappas got a warning about "vacations". Now he will claim he wasn't making a reference to pedophelia, but he is presuming Grind is stupid. I may be wrong. We will see.

in this world 4 % are sociopaths.

that is a shit load of horrible people huh?

how many sociopaths care about kids or feeding the hungry?

None

Desh, you are a fool. Now, I have been having fun at your expense, but you are an idiot.

Why do you believe that the only way you can care about kids or feeding the hungry is through government? Why? Explain that

DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!! DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!
DESH IS A SOCIOPATH!!!

when facts fail you all you can do is lie?

tell us how the republican party feels about helping their fellow Americans?

not helping is the sociopathic view you idiots

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html##ixzz2ll8pRcuo

lying is for sociopaths

when facts fail you all you can do is lie?

tell us how the republican party feels about helping their fellow Americans?

not helping is the sociopathic view you idiots

Deshy Dearest.

I believe in helping others. I do so all of the time in a voluntary fashion. I give money to charities. I do many other things.

So if I am voluntarily helping those less fortunate than me, how does that equate to being a sociopath in your view?

Please explain.

Deshy Dearest.

I believe in helping others. I do so all of the time in a voluntary fashion. I give money to charities. I do many other things.

So if I am voluntarily helping those less fortunate than me, how does that equate to being a sociopath in your view?

Please explain.

sure you do you fucking sociopath

sure you do you fucking sociopath

See Deshy Dearest, you know you are about to back yourself into the corner I painted for you.

In your view there is only one way to help the po and that is through gobblement and coerced redistribution. I support voluntarily helping people which is the hallmark of freedom.

You support tyranny under the guise of compassion. Sorry, but that doesn't make it any less tyrannical. More harm has been done to humanity in the name of helping the poor than any other activity.

Now of course in your binary brain, not supporting gobblement programs means one does not want to help the poor because in your mind the gobblement is the only answer.

Back