combining like threads?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html##ixzz2ll8pRcuo

lets see

I know most people are never told that sociopaths are 4 to 100 people in this world.

You KNOW a sociopath wether you realize it or not.

you have known many of them in your entire life wether you knew they were a sociopath or not.

there are Millions of them in this world

You can't blame Deshy Dearest from running from her racism now that it has been exposed to the light of day/

Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Deshy's virulent sociopathic behavior. I never want her banned from JPP. I want her here for all to see what the democrat party has become

and if that six foot three black man you just caught doing a drug deal had spit in your face you would have shit your pants and begged him not to kill you

why tell you again you never remember one second after I tell you.

you not only a stupid sociopath your a fucking idiot sociopath

would you have licked that drug dealers toes?

come on what would you have done if a 6'3" 300lbs drug dealer spit in your face?

go find the posts asshole

I told that story here many many times.

there are posts about it from YEARS ago.

gee you didn't even try to find them huh?

Now if you really though I was a lair you would be going back abd getting them all and looking for descrepancies huh?

guess what I challenge you to do so.

You wont

the biggest problem you guys have with me is I tell the truth.

it fucks up all you sociopathic memes.

Its why they are trying to ban the old threads I bring up about the right wing posters .

Its something they can not do to me in return.

why?

because I don't lie

think of the FREEDOM I have here all because you people lie like fucking two bit whores.

Its a freedom lairs like you will NEVER taste

its why other sites have banned me.

they cant turn my words against me WITHOUT proving they are fucking lying jars of rat piss

the freedom that comes from telling the truth is awesome.

Its very fulfilling and makes your heart warm.

Its a feeling you people ion the right cant EVER know

I cant imagine what you people feel about your selves when its dark and quiet.

even liars know they are liars.

some just don't have any human feelings to feel the shame they should feel for lying.

they call those people sociopaths

Back