combining like threads?

so you think its fine to keep people from bringing up what someone has said in the past?

you are so ashamed at what you have said in the past you want it hidden forever?

your a real piece of shit

Why is Deshy Dearest such a sociopath that she despises democratically imposed JPP rules?

Oh the humanity. What a real piece of shit sociopath she is. Keep gulping that cup of tar Deshy Dearest

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html##ixzz2ll8pRcuo

http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html#

10 signs for spotting a sociopath
#1) Sociopaths are charming. Sociopaths have high charisma and tend to attract a following just because people want to be around them. They have a "glow" about them that attracts people who typically seek guidance or direction. They often appear to be sexy or have a strong sexual attraction. Not all sexy people are sociopaths, obviously, but watch out for over-the-top sexual appetites and weird fetishes.

This explains why people can't resist reading Deshy's posts even though they know she is a sociopath

#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

Like crapflooding threads the way you do? Or the way you spontaneously erupted when you thought Billy was going to release your personal information? Or the way you came unhinged over Trayvon Martin

#3) Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

Like the way you financial rape illegal immigrants threatening deportation if they don't cave to your demands?

#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

You mean like claiming you spit in the face of a 6'5" black drug dealer?

#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

You mean the way you thread bomb and crap flood JPP?

#6) Sociopaths tend to be highly intelligent, but they use their brainpower to deceive others rather than empower them. Their high IQs often makes them dangerous. This is why many of the best-known serial killers who successfully evaded law enforcement were sociopaths.

You mean the way you lie and spin for Obama's failures and duplicity?

#7) Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

You mean the way you feign compassion, but hate everyone?

#8) Sociopaths speak poetically. They are master wordsmiths, able to deliver a running "stream of consciousness" monologue that is both intriguing and hypnotic. They are expert storytellers and even poets. As a great example of this in action, watch this interview of Charles Manson on YouTube.

This doesn't apply to you

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

This describes you to a tee

#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it! Charles Manson, the sociopathic murderer, is famous for saying, "I've never killed anyone! I don't need to kill anyone! I THINK it! I have it HERE! (Pointing to his temple.) I don't need to live in this physical realm..."

If anything spelled Dear Deshy, it is this. Your claims about people concocting schemes on message boards because you are too smart and "factual".

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html##ixzz2ll8pRcuo

OK, lets review? Nine out of ten describe you perfectly.

Looks like Deshy Dearest is a SOCIOPATH. Thanks for posting.

BTW, do you like me announcing that you are thread banned? does it make it easier on you?

BTW the reason that sociopaths are smart is because they use the brain capacity that NORMAL HEATHY SANE people use to think about others and their loving relationships. In a horrible way.

the sociopaths instead use that brain capacity to think of how to force people to give THEM what they want.

Your party is the party of MONEY and fuck the poor people.

that is a sociopaths outlook.

Im the bleeding heart party remember?

why do you attack the weakest members of our society?

Because to you they are easier targets with no power.

YOUR A SOCIOPATH

Now why are threads that prove you people are not such nice people are going to be illegal to bump.

Gee how fair and balanced huh?

Back