Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

Yeah I think he thought I should back him up as a fellow older guy...

but then I have never ran with the pack....

Dear Just Plain Politics,

I have been a regular visitor to your internets house since it was built, by those cowboy builders, all those months ago. Yes, i remember when this was all fields, you know. I have always been willing to overlook the minor flaws: the dripping tap, the creaky floorboard, and the odour of stale urine (although to be fair, that appears to have departed recently).

However, i must protest in the strongest possible terms at the complete lack of pictures of dogs in hats. This situation is intolerable and if you're not willing to provide more millinery enhanced mongrel murals then i fear you will certainly lose out to your competitors. Is that what you want, eh? Eh? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

Yours faithfully,

Outraged of Tonbridge-Wells.

P.S. Could you direct me to the toilet, i'm bursting for a slash.

I have been a regular visitor to your internets house since it was built, by those cowboy builders, all those months ago. Yes, i remember when this was all fields, you know. I have always been willing to overlook the minor flaws: the dripping tap, the creaky floorboard, and the odour of stale urine (although to be fair, that appears to have departed recently).

However, i must protest in the strongest possible terms at the complete lack of pictures of dogs in hats. This situation is intolerable and if you're not willing to provide more millinery enhanced mongrel murals then i fear you will certainly lose out to your competitors. Is that what you want, eh? Eh? 'Cos that's what'll happen.

Yours faithfully,

Dear Outraged,

We have noted the lack of chapeaus on mongrels, and will threaten to sick doniston on the offenders who lack pictures of hats on a canine friend. Except pit bulls, which reminds me, we will be having the annual pit bull hunt on the jpp.com ranch this weekend.

Dear Outraged,

We have noted the lack of chapeaus on mongrels, and will threaten to sick doniston on the offenders who lack pictures of hats on a canine friend. Except pit bulls, which reminds me, we will be having the annual pit bull hunt on the jpp.com ranch this weekend.

Where have you been? You come wandering in here anytime you feel like it? There could have been a posting emergency...what is going no around here?

Where have you been? You come wandering in here anytime you feel like it? There could have been a posting emergency...what is going no around here?
I had a long meeting last night at the non-profit I am Treasurer for. They are selling their building and moving to cheaper digs. I took a couple personal hours this morning to catch a bit more shut-eye.

I had a long meeting last night at the non-profit I am Treasurer for. They are selling their building and moving to cheaper digs. I took a couple personal hours this morning to catch a bit more shut-eye.

Well, you can expect to be docked, and it's going on your permanent record, sorry.

Yours faithfully,

Man there is nothing like a little chaver in the morning.

millinery enhanced mongrel murals

Millinery mounted mongrel murals would have just been too much. The enhanced just ...well...enhanced it.

Dear Outraged,

holmes.jpg

Mr Holmes says -
"Thank you, friend. I owe you a marrow bone. And good luck with the running of the pitbulls, for that is the dog of the fool. Woof Woof.

Folks, has anyone noticed that the Diaper Don still comes here, he is here right now, just staring at us? Almost as if, he knows how creepy old people become, and he is trying to creep us out? I do not know if anyone has been able to notice the Diaper Don's JPP stalking habits, above the cauterwailing of the lefty pinhead MainMan who is still expecting everyone to congratulate him on knowing who William Shakespaere is, where do these lefties come up with this sheet?

I did agree with him on a few things. butt then I agree with you on some issues as well. We mostly just disagree as to causes.

You and him, or me and you?

You and me disagree on outlook and the future. You agree we're screwed, but you seem gleeful or joyful about it, and may even color it as some sort of enlightenment. I allow for and actually believe people will wake up and will never cease shouting the truth from the highest location, or just on web pages.

Do you mean 'Bambi'?

(I wouldn't normally draw attention to such a basic error but as you seem so keen to pick up on other's faults, i figured it was only fair.)

Happy thoughts.

Awww, you're not still mad that I called you out on your support of noahide theocracy are you? Get over it, nitwit.:clink:

Awww, you're not still mad that I called you out on your support of noahide theocracy are you? Get over it, nitwit.:clink:

:D

Little do you fools realise that this post was merely one of a multitude of similar contributions to American message boards timed to coincide exactly, with the sole aim of distracting the collective conscience of the American people for one brief moment, allowing our Zionist brothers the opportunity to seize control of the United States' light bulb industry.

Now it is too late and you are at our mercy.

You will be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when all your light bulbs fail, leaving you blindly fumbling in the darkness like the running dogs you are, heralding the subjugation of your witless race by crack teams of Mexican investment bankers raised, from the age of four, on a diet of carrots. Resistance is futile.

Today...light bulbs. Tomorrow...the world.

:D

Little do you fools realise that this post was merely one of a multitude of similar contributions to American message boards timed to coincide exactly, with the sole aim of distracting the collective conscience of the American people for one brief moment, allowing our Zionist brothers the opportunity to seize control of the United States' light bulb industry.

Now it is too late and you are at our mercy.

You will be laughing on the other side of your stupid faces when all your light bulbs fail, leaving you blindly fumbling in the darkness like the running dogs you are, heralding the subjugation of your witless race by crack teams of Mexican investment bankers raised, from the age of four, on a diet of carrots. Resistance is futile.

Today...light bulbs. Tomorrow...the world.

Lame.

Back