Complaint Thread. Dedicated to doniston

I hate bans....

Come at them? I haven't even come after you.

You are a hypocritical bore. You tell others how to post and do not follow your own supposed strict posting rules. Either put up or shut up. Post how you think others should or stop whining.

You promised you would leave, use google, find your special site, and go.

However in this circumstance I would support a three day ban to give donny time to reflect on his rediculous complaints!:gives:

Why should I complain, you are going tio do exactly what you want, regardless of what is right. But, as always, I will complain because I am a hypocritical old fool who doesn't seem to grasp the fact that everyone is laughing AT me and not WITH me.

What is right? If Damo were to do the right thing, he would have banned your lame ass from the site to save the rest of us from your monotonous dribble.

Ihave a hunch that if they weren't affraid you would come at them. A lot more people would support my position. There are only about eight or nine that seem to support you, and the reasons are obvoius.

Who invited you here? You say someone invited you here, who was it? I think you're full of shit, prove otherwise and cough up the name.

I got no dogs in Yours and donnies squabble.
You are both grown boys sort it out.
I didn't think you did. I've been irritable today and don't know why.

BTW - I decided I better remain consistent and move the posts. We can continue the mod-bashing here if we like.

:D

BTW - I decided I better remain consistent and move the posts. We can continue the mod-bashing here if we like.

Evil bastard moving our posts and all... I guess now we shall all have to join the :fogey: and :crybaby:

Who invited you here? You say someone invited you here, who was it? I think you're full of shit, prove otherwise and cough up the name.

My fault... I heard people mention they wanted more "people with class" on the site, I thought they said "stick up their ass" and thus we have diaper don.

Come at them? I haven't even come after you..
You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

You promised you would leave, use google, find your special site, and go
Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.

Irregularity?

Did you ever see that commercial, maybe from about 8 years ago, and two old women are on the golf course and one of them hits a bad shot, and says that she doesn't know what's bothering her lately. And the other one turns to her and says "Irregularity Marge?"

I don't know, that commerical always cracked me up.

You have been doing it, either with the present Garbage thread or with Snide remarks since I first arrived. The others may overlook it. I do not. However I just started speaking out about it recently.

Just one more of your lies, and pitifully, I don't think you even know you are lying. You get something in your head and it then miraculacely become true. Nonsense. I have never promised to leave or find some special site. I did say I was looking, and that I would LIKE to find such as site. NOTHING MORE

not only are yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS.
Are you saying you never said that as soon as you found a site that better reflected what you thought was proper you would leave this one?

Really?

yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS. yiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASSyiou a Jackass, YOU ARE A "LYING" JACKASS

There... fixed that for ya diaperdon.

Most of you have probably seen these, but this is getting hysterical. Doniston is raising a stink at the old site:

DAMO:

Reference your lies in response to threedee's posts

(quote) He hasn't been booted. I have no idea what he is talking about.

and

Check his profile, if he was banned, it would say so. He also wouldn't be able to "peruse" the site. I block at the IP level if I block anybody, so far only ad spammers, specifically only one of them.(unquote)

1. Of course you don't (xxxx) IT is just a very big coincidence. RIGHT? The fact that I have two computers, each with it's own ISP and both of them have simutaniously been affected with some sort of glich which disallows me to go to the posts of the site, or even read what is posted, but it doesn't affect other sites--- just your's. No coincidence , either you or a associate has done something to cause this. Now I don't know what you did, or how it was accomplished, but whatever you call it, I am not able to post on that site.YOU ARE JUST PROVING WHAT A LIAR YOU ARE.

2. There are ways to bypass certain instructions on any site, and you know that as well as I, My profile could be altered, or some other mischeif could be accomplished.

3. I have been able to perveiw the site after making certain alterations of my own I am not completely without knowlege in the matter, and I am confident, I could bybass whatever blocks you have put on my account which would allow me to post on you site again. I have no desire to do so.

4. If you hadn't been so gutless, you would have simply banned me and been done with it. But you are indeed Gutless, and a liar, and a Jackass.

5. what you have done in other cases is not what you did here. OWN UP TO IT PUNK and be done with it.

6. and I am quite sure that you knew I had posted here before your little tattle-tale told you.

Damo, I see you tried again, with more attempts to keep me from reading your site. It didn't work. I can still read it And the comments of your posters. TOO bad. you aren't as bright as you thought. Still Guttless tho.

Why don't you respond on this site???

What's wrong Damo? aren't your blocks working the way you want them too HEH HEH poor little girl, Now go call on your erstwhile cult members to defend you, like a good little tyke.

It's a real study in paranoid delusion, seriously.

He thinks everyone is against him.. lol. He is bitching about Redstate too not sending him a password, and thinking they aren't sending him one cause they figured out he was a lefty. But they have an automated process that sends it to your email as soon as you sign up. There is no discovery process where they go all over the internet to find out who you are. They give you the password then ban you later.

He can't figure out how....
I doubt that. He constantly says he's going to another site, then continues to post complaints. He's a complaint troll.

The times he posted on politics weren't so bad, and I wish he had stuck with that topic rather than his favorite topic being me and my total unworthiness to own a board that I run as I like....

:dunno:

He's an odd duck, that one.

Then he accuses me of banning him as well... I've only banned one user, and that one only because they kept violating my contract with my server to not have pr0n on this site.

I doubt that. He constantly says he's going to another site, then continues to post complaints. He's a complaint troll.

The times he posted on politics weren't so bad, and I wish he had stuck with that topic rather than his favorite topic being me and my total unworthiness to own a board that I run as I like....

:dunno:

He's an odd duck, that one.

Then he accuses me of banning him as well... I've only banned one user, and that one only because they kept violating my contract with my server to not have pr0n on this site.

He's crazy, it was sad for a while, but there is a point where it's very difficult to continue to feel empathy even when you understand that someone is senile. I mean, that's why they put people in homes you know, because even for loved ones, it's difficult. And Doniston is nobody's loved one that posts here.

He's crazy, it was sad for a while, but there is a point where it's very difficult to continue to feel empathy even when you understand that someone is senile. I mean, that's why they put people in homes you know, because even for loved ones, it's difficult. And Doniston is nobody's loved one that posts here.

Agreed. I felt sorry for him too, and I didn't want to be a codger-basher, but enough is enough. He's gone too far now.

Back