Conservatives may have to create a new party after the GOP became ‘corrupted’ by Trump, Liz Cheney suggests

I see. You are the type that sits on your couch, and proclaims yourself saved, without having to do anything else consistent with the Christian life.

If you read Saint Paul's epistles in the New Testament, or Acts by Luke, you will become aware that actively participating in the religious community and the Christian way of life is an important part of the faith.
You do you Cypress. I'll take my own path to salvation. See you up there.

You do you Cypress. I'll take my own path to salvation. See you up there.
If you want to invent your own religion, that's fine. But anyone who told you that in Christianity all you had to do was sit on your couch at home and proclaim yourself saved was lying to you. Not even Martin Luther or John Calvin believed that. If you have genuinely accepted and received grace, there should be signs of it. You just can't sit at home and proclaim you have earned it. Sincerely being a witness for Jesus, participating in Christian fellowship, living a genuinely Christian life are indications that you were sincere in accepting and receiving grace.

You have genuinely been lied to if you think you can be a shitty person and just sit around the house and proclaim yourself to be saved.

You are 100% correct.
A lot of the Republicans in Congress are afraid to say a word against Trump because they know he lies and will make up all kinds of shit and lies about them and hurt their chance of keeping their job.
So they just keep their mouths shut and go along with the MAGAS and Trump.
It is too bad more of them don't get some guts and stand up against Trump and his MAGA followers.
Have a nice day
They are afraid of primary challenges, but they had two chances to be rid of him during impeachment trials. Kinda cute how McConnell said that trump should be tried in the courts, but he seated (stole 2 seats)3 SC justices who gave trump freedom from prosecution. May he rot in hell with trump.

They are afraid of primary challenges, but they had two chances to be rid of him during impeachment trials. Kinda cute how McConnell said that trump should be tried in the courts, but he seated (stole 2 seats)3 SC justices who gave trump freedom from prosecution. May he rot in hell with trump.
YEP.
There should be some kind of reprimand or something they can charge people in Congress with, when they take an OATH and then break it.
McConnell took an oath to be an impartial juror in Trumps impeachment Trial and vote on the EVIDENCE , well he didn't and even came out and said from what the evidence showed Trump did do what he was charged with but HE was NOT going to vote to remove Trump from office.
IF he had and had gotten some of the other Republicans to vote to remove Trump back then we would not be having the mess we have now.
have a nice day

YEP.
There should be some kind of reprimand or something they can charge people in Congress with, when they take an OATH and then break it.
McConnell took an oath to be an impartial juror in Trumps impeachment Trial and vote on the EVIDENCE , well he didn't and even came out and said from what the evidence showed Trump did do what he was charged with but HE was NOT going to vote to remove Trump from office.
IF he had and had gotten some of the other Republicans to vote to remove Trump back then we would not be having the mess we have now.
have a nice day
Yup. Some sane Republicans voted to convict trump. McConnell could have whipped the votes, but he's a piece of shit. Keeping trump eligible for office was a gift to Dems. He's lost every election since '18. They should have dumped him and moved on. But they didn't. Now they will pay for years.

McConnell should rot in hell for his games with the SC.

Yup. Some sane Republicans voted to convict trump. McConnell could have whipped the votes, but he's a piece of shit. Keeping trump eligible for office was a gift to Dems. He's lost every election since '18. They should have dumped him and moved on. But they didn't. Now they will pay for years.

McConnell should rot in hell for his games with the SC.
That is why I said there should be some way to scansion or punish them for breaking that oath they took .
And IF they had voted on the evidence , McConnell said showed trump did do what he was charged with we wouldn't be having the problems we are having right now.
All I can say the American people should Tell McConnell THANKS A LOT.
Have a nice day

If you want to invent your own religion, that's fine. But anyone who told you that in Christianity all you had to do was sit on your couch at home and proclaim yourself saved was lying to you. Not even Martin Luther or John Calvin believed that. If you have genuinely accepted and received grace, there should be signs of it. You just can't sit at home and proclaim you have earned it. Sincerely being a witness for Jesus, participating in Christian fellowship, living a genuinely Christian life are indications that you were sincere in accepting and receiving grace.

You have genuinely been lied to if you think you can be a shitty person and just sit around the house and proclaim yourself to be saved.
Is telling you to piss off going to hurt or help? :ROFLMAO:

That is why I said there should be some way to scansion or punish them for breaking that oath they took .
And IF they had voted on the evidence , McConnell said showed trump did do what he was charged with we wouldn't be having the problems we are having right now.
All I can say the American people should Tell McConnell THANKS A LOT.
Have a nice day
That piece of shit is retiring. A cancer diagnosis would be appropriate. Hopefully something painful like bone cancer.

Well, Gotti had people whacked Mon-Sat, and was forgiven every Sunday. Terrible role model.

Back