Conservatives may have to create a new party after the GOP became ‘corrupted’ by Trump, Liz Cheney suggests

I can think of one woman.

Joe reminds me of serial killer Henry Lucas. His mother was a whore who turned tricks in front of both Henry and his father, a railroad worker who lost his legs in an accident. She was his first murder.

I fear the only cereal he's associated with is oatmeal - because he's likely, toothless, dirty and locked in his mom's basement.

You're a screwball. Trump is no pedophile, rapist or traitor. Keep your fucking lies coming you pos.
But what about all the proof that makes it clear

Just saying you don’t believe the facts is all you can muster huh

Because your in a cult that doesn’t operate on facts

Or

Maybe you are just a foreign disinformation bot hole

But what about all the proof that makes it clear

Just saying you don’t believe the facts is all you can muster huh

Because your in a cult that doesn’t operate on facts

Or

Maybe you are just a foreign disinformation bot hole
Give me the proof that Trump is a pedophile, a rapist and a traitor. Of course you have no proof. All those accusations are just more bullshit and propaganda coming from you brain dead radical lefties.

Pedos who grab women's pussies on the street are not honorable people

They don’t care if they are 15 and look 20

They are just thinking with their dicks

Trump didn’t even ask them for their names let alone their IDs
Get a life and keep up the fantasy world that you are living in, for truth will never be a strong point for you. Btw, did
you dems prove that Kavanaugh had sex with underaged women or that he raped women? Get real libs.

Give me the proof that Trump is a pedophile, a rapist and a traitor. Of course you have no proof. All those accusations are just more bullshit and propaganda coming from you brain dead radical lefties.
Oh hell

I forgot about his on tape admissions that he would March through the dressing rooms of underage beauty contestants in his ownership of those events

Admission of pedo activities right on tape

Back