Conservatives may have to create a new party after the GOP became ‘corrupted’ by Trump, Liz Cheney suggests

@Joe is one trigger-pull away from going to prison for the rest of his life.

He's ticking timebomb.

This character played by Peter Boyle in the 1970 movie JOE, was the inspiration for Archie Bunker.

11b-Rptk-Nerk-Dj-Ie-M9-Ffd-UY0-Hu-VW.jpg

I'm guessing it's also the inspiration for his screen name.

You're free to attack an over-65, federal officer and retiree in Texas, Joe. You can do it physically, by doxxing or other forms of harassment. I'm free to report you to the FBI and let them handle it. Have you ever been charged or convicted of a federal or state crime, Joe? Assault? Theft? Rape?

Can you afford a $10K fine and restitution? Serve 3-5 years in prison? Just how angry and stupid are you, Joe? I'm truly curious.
Why don't you post your name and address here Uncle Cunt? I know you want everyone to know how magnificent you are.

Or go tell the FBI some anonymous poster who was tired of your mouth said you needed your anonymous ass beat on a shit posting internet forum? After you were nothing but polite.

I'm sure they will head right over to the FISA court to get a warrant to find and prosecute. Probably priority #1 for them. :ROFLMAO:

What a cretin you are Uncle Cunt.

This character played by Peter Boyle in the 1970 movie JOE, was the inspiration for Archie Bunker.

11b-Rptk-Nerk-Dj-Ie-M9-Ffd-UY0-Hu-VW.jpg

I'm guessing it's also the inspiration for his screen name.
Thanks for the reference. LOL The movie was a big hit at the time, but most seemed to talk about the violence, if not enjoy it, and forget the irony of a father killing his own daughter at the urging of "Joe". Hate and anger blinds people.

As you've probably noticed, a lot of MAGAts live in a dreamland. Either in a nostalgic past "Happy Days" past or a mass murder fantasy like Peter Boyle's "Joe" or "The Turner Diaries". None live in the reasonable middle, otherwise they wouldn't be MAGAts.

Notice that Liz Cheney lives in the reasonable middle even if she leans right.

Why don't you post your name and address here Uncle Cunt? I know you want everyone to know how magnificent you are.

Or go tell the FBI some anonymous poster who was tired of your mouth said you needed your anonymous ass beat on a shit posting internet forum? After you were nothing but polite.

I'm sure they will head right over to the FISA court to get a warrant to find and prosecute. Probably priority #1 for them. :ROFLMAO:

What a cretin you are Uncle Cunt.
Because, unlike you, I'm not a fucking moron, killer. The biggest cowards on the Internet are those who act tough and violent from the safety of their anonymous keyboards. Cowards like you, Joe. You come across as some tough guy, bold your font to attract attention to yourself, then scream insults at strangers, especially women. What pisses you off so much is that I interceded.

This is another reason why I think you're pissed at me; I do what you wish you could have done for your own mother. You have the guilt of a coward even though you were a boy and now you still can't help yourself. Why can't you help yourself, Joe?

Because, unlike you, I'm not a fucking moron, killer. The biggest cowards on the Internet are those who act tough and violent from the safety of their anonymous keyboards. Cowards like you, Joe. You come across as some tough guy, bold your font to attract attention to yourself, then scream insults at strangers, especially women. What pisses you off so much is that I interceded.

This is another reason why I think you're pissed at me; I do what you wish you could have done for your own mother. You have the guilt of a coward even though you were a boy and now you still can't help yourself. Why can't you help yourself, Joe?

I ordered this for you on Amazon Uncle Cunt. Just need your mailing address.

2b760ead93d65f89aba7e1b0f9f97bceac6db48918363ff021985408bf970037_1.jpg

During the event, hosted by The Capital Times in Madison, Wisconsin, Cheney revealed that she thinks the Republican Party may have outlived its usefulness after devoting its existence to Trump.

“It’s hard for me to see how the Republican Party survives because it’s been so corrupted,” she told Baker on stage.

It's such a phenomenon how so many people can be so corrupted - I'm talking about traitors to the nation like McConnel, McCarthy, Mike Johnson, Tulsi Gabbard, and the rest of them.

You've never seen a grown woman naked, have you?
I can think of one woman.

Joe reminds me of serial killer Henry Lucas. His mother was a whore who turned tricks in front of both Henry and his father, a railroad worker who lost his legs in an accident. She was his first murder.

I seriously hope you sent him the address of your local police department.
I would be very careful he seems to be bat shit crazy and could send you a bomb or something , as we have seen on here there are some MAGA on here crazy enough to do it too.
A P.O. Box might be safer .
Just saying watch out.
Have a nice day and be careful

Back