Conservatives may have to create a new party after the GOP became ‘corrupted’ by Trump, Liz Cheney suggests

Now why would you be fired for doing noble things?

You people are too fucking stupid to breed and should give up your air and water to more worthy animals like cockroaches or ass worms.
Why is supporting a pedophile and a traitor noble, Joe? What do you find noble in your political view and you support for a POS rapist and traitor like Pedo Don? Do you think supporting pedophilia is "noble"? I do not.
OTOH, it's possible that you are so deluded that you think all the accusations against Trump are lies and that he really is the Second Coming.
IDK. All I can do is go by results.

Disagreed, but thanks for your assessment. It's very revealing. :thup:

Why is supporting a pedophile and a traitor noble, Joe? What do you find noble in your political view and you support for a POS rapist and traitor like Pedo Don? Do you think supporting pedophilia is "noble"? I do not.
OTOH, it's possible that you are so deluded that you think all the accusations against Trump are lies and that he really is the Second Coming.

You're a screwball. Trump is no pedophile, rapist or traitor. Keep your fucking lies coming you pos.

You are really a stupid mother fucker. Reading comprehension zero. Follow the bouncing ball you mongoloid idiot.

If you have the ability to do so anywhere deep inside you will understand that you haven't a clue who I called noble or in what context.

Your rant is embarrassing on many levels. I am ashamed of how your mouth engages before your brain Uncle Cunt.

But you would fuck her though wouldn't you?

You are really a stupid mother fucker. Reading comprehension zero. Follow the bouncing ball you mongoloid idiot.

If you have the ability to do so anywhere deep inside you will understand that you haven't a clue who I called noble or in what context.

Your rant is embarrassing on many levels. I am ashamed of how your mouth engages before your brain Uncle Cunt.

But you would fuck her though wouldn't you?
You're good at insults, Joe. Not so much on comprehension, literacy and other higher endeavors but it helps demonstrate your level of education and the nature of your personality.

Did you graduate HS or did you drop out to work at the gas station?

Why do you think my lil' post was a rant, Joe? Do you know what the word means other than having four letters, sir?

Fuck your prostitute mother back in the day, Joe? Yep. I was as sleazy as her in those days. LOL

You're good at insults, Joe. Not so much on comprehension, literacy and other higher endeavors but it helps demonstrate your level of education and the nature of your personality.

Why do you think my lil' post was a rant, Joe? Do you know what the word means other than having four letters, sir?

Fuck your prostitute mother back in the day, Joe? Yep. I was as sleazy as her in those days. LOL
Yes you need your ass beat, why do you ask Uncle Cunt?

Because there has never been a truly conservative government nor any conservative policies implemented country wide.

We have always had fuckwitted leftists and their lap republicans around
Yeah, we've all heard that kind of fake über conservative bullshit before.

I used to rent an apartment from a kook who said shit like that back in the 1990's.

As if there's no such thing as conservative enough for you dumb assholes who don't really even understand wtf you're babbling about.

Last edited:

I used to rent an apartment from a kook who said shit like that back in the 1990's.

As if there's no such thing as conservative enough for you dumb assholes who don't really even understand wtf you're babbling about.
Lick my balls

Yes you need your ass beat, why do you ask Uncle Cunt?
You're free to attack an over-65, federal officer and retiree in Texas, Joe. You can do it physically, by doxxing or other forms of harassment. I'm free to report you to the FBI and let them handle it. Have you ever been charged or convicted of a federal or state crime, Joe? Assault? Theft? Rape?

Can you afford a $10K fine and restitution? Serve 3-5 years in prison? Just how angry and stupid are you, Joe? I'm truly curious.

@Joe is one trigger-pull away from going to prison for the rest of his life.

He's ticking timebomb.

You're free to attack an over-65, federal officer and retiree in Texas, Joe. You can do it physically, by doxxing or other forms of harassment. I'm free to report you to the FBI and let them handle it. Have you ever been charged or convicted of a federal or state crime, Joe? Assault? Theft? Rape?

Can you afford a $10K fine and restitution? Serve 3-5 years in prison? Just how angry and stupid are you, Joe? I'm truly curious.
Fuck yourself Uncle Cunt

But you would do her wouldn't you Uncle Cunt?

Back