Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

LOL I know me too!

I dunno... it's a german joint... kind of a tourist trap... but it's what Paulie wanted, so we'll make do. After my weeklong juice only fast, cheese fries do sound awfully good!
Not a tourist trap at all.
Very local crowd really.
Often have I enjoyed an afternoon pint with Ray Flynn at Jakes.
The tourist traps are down fanny hall.
I thought you would know that as a Boston sports fan!!

Radio fan I guess?

I'm a real Boston fan, not some toothless Skowhegan wannabe who never saw the inside of Fenway or the garden!!
Love the garden, love my parking space, right there in the players/staff lot!!

No you dozy cunt, it's a German restaurant!
I'd call you a fucking retard, but that would be an insult to retards.

How about Yagerschnitzel and Fleschwurst with boiled potatoes and sauerkraut?......washed down with about 4-5 Paulaner Pilsners.....YUM YUM!

Not so sure about the spelling...but I've eaten both quite a few times....good shit.

How about Yagerschnitzel and Fleschwurst with boiled potatoes and sauerkraut?......washed down with about 4-5 Paulaner Pilsners.....YUM YUM!

Not so sure about the spelling...but I've eaten both quite a few times....good shit.
Jaeger schnitzel is great with a quality dopplebock like Spaten Optimator.
Needs spaetzel rather than sauerkraut.
Fleishwurst with German potato salad and a good Hefeweizen!
Do paulaner make a pilsner?
I've had their hefe, lager and marzen but never seen their pilsner!

Jaeger schnitzel is great with a quality dopplebock like Spaten Optimator.
Needs spaetzel rather than sauerkraut.
Fleishwurst with German potato salad and a good Hefeweizen!
Do paulaner make a pilsner?
I've had their hefe, lager and marzen but never seen their pilsner!

Oh yes....they have a pilsner....they used to serve it at Schnitzel's Tavern in Bellefonte, PA. Unfortunately....the place burned.down about 4 years ago....and I don't believe they rebuilt...but I may be wrong...I haven't checked lately.

Did 007 say this about me or some other woman on the site? I don't care, just curious if he doesn't like me eating cheese fries at a german joint. Thanks for quoting him, Steelplate, it's a great reminder why I keep him on ignore!

007 said:
No you dozy cunt, it's a German restaurant!
I'd call you a fucking retard, but that would be an insult to retards.

Did 007 say this about me or some other woman on the site? I don't care, just curious if he doesn't like me eating cheese fries at a german joint. Thanks for quoting him, Steelplate, it's a great reminder why I keep him on ignore!
Great!!
Ignore.
Shouldn't hurl abuse if you can't take it you fucking dirt bag herpes infested whore.

Oh yes....they have a pilsner....they used to serve it at Schnitzel's Tavern in Bellefonte, PA. Unfortunately....the place burned.down about 4 years ago....and I don't believe they rebuilt...but I may be wrong...I haven't checked lately.
Must see if I can find it.
Many German breweries have copied the style from the Czechs.
Pilsner is not one of my preferred German styles.

Sean and Colm both took the time to greet us personally, and welcome us to the city and to their restaurant. The food was out of this world. I had fish and chips and a pint of dark beer and it was just like being transported to Ireland. My wife had salad nicoise with rare tuna and she was in heaven. We plan on making Hennessy's our "go-to" watering hole and dining spot when entertaining visitors from the states, and we won't wait for THEM to arrive before going back again and again ourselves. Anyone who visits Merida and doesn't eat here is missing a GREAT experience!

Back