Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

On the contrary.... Things could not be looking better. I will have just married off my oldest son, just saw my wife off on a plane to the midwest to visit family, just kissed my daughter goodbye in Portland, and just started on a great road trip with my middle son... We'll stop by Jake's have a beer or two, maybe spill a beer or two, have some laughs, hash some stuff out, and be on our way for an afternoon round of golf in CT or RI. That's just my idea of a near perfect day. See ya at Jake's, Paulie Scott!

Last edited:
Oh... Gosh... Hope he DOES bring vishnu... I'd love to see it... Even though I still think that Sting would have been a perfect name for his little hobbit sword.

Well... Initially, he told me he was hiring a videographer to record the event. I will not be a bit surprised, however, if there is some family emergency that keeps Paulie from showing up.

Our patriotism isn't "blind" by any measurement........can you see to at least the tip of your own nose ?.....idiot.

I'm glad mm thanked your post. It shows him to be what I always thought about him is true.

Lmoa, you are one of the worst! Blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!

I thought of you when I read Parenti's book on Über Patriots! Lol

What a gret opportunity, I hope the to of you have a great time and make lots of happy memories!

Thanks! The whole trip is going to be great! My siblings are coming from all over the US for the wedding... Seeing all my kids in Maine, and then taking the road trip with my middle son... It will be almost a retracing of a road trip we took when he was in high school and we were checking out colleges in the northeast. The visit in Boston with Paulie will be a humorous aside which my boy and I are really looking forward to getting a big laugh out of. I WILL be glad to get back home to Mexico and the pets by the time it is all done, however.

Well... Initially, he told me he was hiring a videographer to record the event. I will not be a bit surprised, however, if there is some family emergency that keeps Paulie from showing up.

I will be there, outside jakes at 1300.
Just to show the world your cowardice.
You will not take my kids.
There will be no ICECREAM.
Your fairground ring will make no impression.

You will either die trying to carry out your threats.
Be arrested and charged with your crimes from your hospital bed.
Or be proven a coward. For not carrying out your infantile threats.

Which ever.
I walk away.

lol

Yeah... I am sure you will be there, Paulie.

It'll be great fun just like I have predicted all along. see ya then, big guy!

So... Are you saying that when we do show up, you won't have any fun? Gosh... I wouldn't want you to think THAT!

I agree.

I've got a $10 spot says tough guy 00Chickenshit doesn't show...

So... Are you saying that when we do show up, you won't have any fun? Gosh... I wouldn't want you to think THAT!
Where would be the fun, you indicated that you would chicken out on all the threats you made.
You see, your posts were threats, denying that further simply confirms your cowardice.

I will be there, outside jakes at 1300.
Just to show the world your cowardice.
You will not take my kids.
There will be no ICECREAM.
Your fairground ring will make no impression.

You will either die trying to carry out your threats.
Be arrested and charged with your crimes from your hospital bed.
Or be proven a coward. For not carrying out your infantile threats.

Which ever.
I walk away.

It sounds good but ice cream would make it better. It's guaranteed to satisfy!

Back