Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

Why is "proud to be American" a measurement of anything important? Blind patriotism (and I think this is what we are talking about) is dangerous. It allows problems to be ignored. It may keep us from learning lessons from other countries who have learned to do some things better than we do. It may cause us to support wars we shouldn't be fighting since some of the "Proud" group won't look at the error. It causes people to mistake symbols for reality, so that love of flag is seen as the same as love of country. So I'm not sure the Republican party is on the best side of this survey.
Shut the fuck up America hating traitor!!

Apart from the post where he admitted to being a ugh school dropout!!
actually... That post was what we call a rhetorical question. Take the time to go look that up if you need to. I have never "admitted" to being a high school drop out. On the contrary, I have "admitted" to graduating from college and then, later on in life, going back to school for post-graduate education. Basically, In a nutshell, Paulie Scott, I have forgotten more stuff this week than you have learned in your entire pathetic miserable life. I really AM a pretty damned smart fellow, and you really are an insignificant, not very intelligent moron. And, to take a phrase from you, I know that all for a fact.

actually... That post was what we call a rhetorical question. Take the time to go look that up if you need to. I have never "admitted" to being a high school drop out. On the contrary, I have "admitted" to graduating from college and then, later on in life, going back to school for post-graduate education. Basically, In a nutshell, Paulie Scott, I have forgotten more stuff this week than you have learned in your entire pathetic miserable life. I really AM a pretty damned smart fellow, and you really are an insignificant, not very intelligent moron. And, to take a phrase from you, I know that all for a fact.
Trying to worm your way out of what you said?
You, smart?

Ok retardo, whatever you say!!
Dropout!
Veteran impersonator!
Liar!
Coward!

Trying to worm your way out of what you said?
You, smart?

Ok retardo, whatever you say!!
Dropout!
Veteran impersonator!
Liar!
Coward!
Tell me again how, when you first posted it, you KNEW FOR A FACT that I was a high school dropout?

I am not talking about your illiterate inability to comprehend a rhetorical question, but before that... When you first claimed you KNEW FOR A FACT. How exactly did you "know" that? Got an answer for that, Paul Scott?

Tell me again how, when you first posted it, you KNEW FOR A FACT that I was a high school dropout?

I am not talking about your illiterate inability to comprehend a rhetorical question, but before that... When you first claimed you KNEW FOR A FACT. How exactly did you "know" that? Got an answer for that, Paul Scott?
My own particular abilities.
You can't comprehend my superior intellect.
Hence you admitted I was right.
It's a skill I guess, you, as a clueless liar wouldn't comprehend!!

True dat. TRUE DAT!!

True dat. TRUE DAT!!
how could you possibly know for a fact something which is not factual?

Curious... Is that particular ability otherwise know as self delusion?

True dat. TRUE DAT!!

There are no dogs on the net, and how few credit me with my own Nobel Prize (which I knitted in the bogs)? Why don't we all decide we are gods, and go back to insulting one another for other things than academic failings?

There are no dogs on the net, and how few credit me with my own Nobel Prize (which I knitted in the bogs)? Why don't we all decide we are gods, and go back to insulting one another for other things than academic failings?
You reap what you sew.

You do indeed. When you call someone incompetent, or cowardly, you need to be ready to reap what those baseless insults might inspire.

When you state that you know things for a fact that are factually inaccurate, you need to be ready to reap the laughter and derision that such blustering foolishness will bring down upon you.

qKcQBoT.jpg

And end up looking and thinking like that. :)

You know, this is actually becoming quite comical when you stop and think about it.

007 is just another sad, angry little turd and he wants others to be just as sad and angry as he is...so he lies and he taunts and hurls one insult after another and makes patently outrageous statements meant to inflame, hoping he can FINALLY get someone to take his bait and say something in response that will get them banned.

I mean it's OBVIOUS from watching his interactions with you...he moves from one pejorative to another, desperately searching for the one insult he can hurl that might get you to cross the same moral line he crossed so long ago.

And the best part is??

You just will not take the bait and little by little everyone can see it's driving 007 CRAZY!

The seething rage continues to builds up in every one of his petty, petulant attacks...

keep up the good work MM!!

You do indeed. When you call someone incompetent, or cowardly, you need to be ready to reap what those baseless insults might inspire.

When you state that you know things for a fact that are factually inaccurate, you need to be ready to reap the laughter and derision that such blustering foolishness will bring down upon you.
I will reap a great benefit when you try to abduct my kids.

I will reap a great benefit when you try to abduct my kids.

Well...there will be no benefit to be had for you on that issue. You have purposely misunderstood my words from the very beginning. I have never once said or even implied that I had any intention of abducting your children.

What you will reap from the baseless insults you have so cavalierly thrown at me and my son remains to be seen.

Well...there will be no benefit to be had for you on that issue. You have purposely misunderstood my words from the very beginning. I have never once said or even implied that I had any intention of abducting your children.

What you will reap from the baseless insults you have so cavalierly thrown at me and my son remains to be seen.
I have a good idea, it's not looking good for either of you!!

I have a good idea, it's not looking good for either of you!!

Watch it MM....he's preparing to whip out his Indian Katana sword or whatever the fuck it's called. You'll be there trying to make nice gentlemanly conversation...the all of a sudden you'll hear.....

SCHWING!!!! "They call it a Kaiser blade, But I call it a Sling Blade....Mmmmhmmm.

Back