Conservatives more proud to be American than Liberals

Where would be the fun, you indicated that you would chicken out on all the threats you made.
You see, your posts were threats, denying that further simply confirms your cowardice.

I've never threatened you with anything ever.

We'll be there... you'll call me a coward, and you'll call my son a fat incompetent thug, we'll hash that all out, we'll have some ice cream and be on our way.

It sounds good but ice cream would make it better. It's guaranteed to satisfy!
You understand what the term means when he says it of course?

He said he would TAKE my kids for ICECREAM whilst his son is sorting me out!!!

It is a threat to abduct my kids for nefarious reasons.
Google the meaning !!

The more of my JPP friends who can show up and confirm that Paulie did NOT show up, the better. First round is on me.

I was thinking the same thing, you know, I'm not that far. Maybe we should make a day of it! A JPP field trip so to speak... Who else can come? THere's you, me, DH, Mainman...I don't know how far Onceler is, but he's somewhere in NY...

That sounds like a good time, even if 007 iesnt show! Lol, wish I was closer!

I've never threatened you with anything ever.

We'll be there... you'll call me a coward, and you'll call my son a fat incompetent thug, we'll hash that all out, we'll have some ice cream and be on our way.
We already established that fat was off the table because your initial threat was that you would show up with your 220lb son.
Given the height you boasted of, that would be obese according to government stats.

YOU, by lying about your sons weight, called him obese.
He is an incompetent thug, that will be proven on the day when he fails to subdue me whilst you attempt to abduct my kids.
You did say HE would sort me out whilst you kidnapped my kids to use for ICECREAM.

If you do not carry out the violence you hinted at, then you are a proven coward, your incompetent thug son is proven further to be an incompetent thug.

If you try any of the threats, then you are responsible for your actions.

Whatever you attempt, I win.

The more of my JPP friends who can show up and confirm that Paulie did NOT show up, the better. First round is on me.
I will be there, you will not carry out your threats, because you are a coward.

You will not show up and insist that you did.

whoever shows up better take a picture of the place as proof that they were there. Probably one of you will bail. Don't know who yet though. I have yet to see internet bravado transpire in real life

whoever shows up better take a picture of the place as proof that they were there. Probably one of you will bail. Don't know who yet though. I have yet to see internet bravado transpire in real life
With a copy of that days newspaper?
Not sure if the famous clock outside is working!!
If MM attempts to carry out his clear threats.
I will photograph his body when I have finished with him.

We already established that fat was off the table because your initial threat was that you would show up with your 220lb son.
Given the height you boasted of, that would be obese according to government stats.

YOU, by lying about your sons weight, called him obese.
He is an incompetent thug, that will be proven on the day when he fails to subdue me whilst you attempt to abduct my kids.
You did say HE would sort me out whilst you kidnapped my kids to use for ICECREAM.

If you do not carry out the violence you hinted at, then you are a proven coward, your incompetent thug son is proven further to be an incompetent thug.

If you try any of the threats, then you are responsible for your actions.

Whatever you attempt, I win.
all I plan on "attempting" to do is to keep from laughing so hard at your sorry ass that I spit out my beer. And if some other of my JPP friends show up, I'll buy THEM a round before we head back out again. You can buy your own fucking beer, of course. That's how that'll work.

all I plan on "attempting" to do is to keep from laughing so hard at your sorry ass that I spit out my beer. And if some other of my JPP friends show up, I'll buy THEM a round before we head back out again. You can buy your own fucking beer, of course. That's how that'll work.

Don't suppose cheese fries are available? I really like cheese fries with my beer..

I dunno... it's a german joint... kind of a tourist trap... but it's what Paulie wanted, so we'll make do. After my weeklong juice only fast, cheese fries do sound awfully good!

Back