"Conservatve" Democrats?

you don't speak for them

I speak for what they stood for and what they wrote dunce. But then, being the uneducated dullard you are, how could you comprehend anything beyond your brain dead talking points spoon fed to you like a trained circus monkey?

You sure about that? When corporations give millions to a candidate, they have voted.

Wrong again kikidimwit; they cannot vote and they typically fund candidates on BOTH sides of the aisle who will promote their self interests.

Dunce.

yes. they do.

but please DO keep waving the Jim Crow/KKK flag in front of black voters. It has been such an effective strategy for your party so far!

I dunno.... demographic trends tend to show a different story.

And you know that you've got the GOP on the run when they bring up actions of the democrats prior to 1968. Here's a clue: NOBODY that was once damaged by slavery, the KKK, or Jim Crow hold that against the new democratic party anymore. That's just a fact. The only people who keep tossing those old chestnuts into the fire are the republicans. You NEVER hear a black man say, "I'm not voting for the democrat because their party used to be racist 75 years ago." Blacks vote for democrats overwhelmingly. Obviously, the stigma of what we once were has long since rubbed of as far as any minorities are concerned. They all know about the GOP southern strategy and they know what that means.

Another history dunce; but this is typical of low information Democratic Party voters.

If you had a clue, which you don't because you are a dunce, you would know that prior to 1995, the Democratic Party dominated the House and Senate for nearly six decades. That dominance no longer exists and if not for the desperate efforts of the leftist media giants, corporations of course, Democrats would suffer even larger defeats.

Their history of failure cannot be masked by obfuscations and deflections and after eight years of Obamanomics, even the dumbest American voters will have had enough. But the DNC can always rely on uninformed dimwits like you to blindly support them no matter how devastating their ideological agenda is to the family and economy; you really are THAT stupid.

and the democrats dominated the senate for six decades prior to '95?

Senators Taft, Knowland, Baker and Dole might tend to disagree with that assessment.

Looks like YOU are the one who needs a history lesson!

:lol:

who did you predict would win the white house in 2012, oh great swami who can see the future?

Another dunce equal to Evince who can't construct a sentence or reply with a quote because they are THAT stupid.

I predicted that Romney would win. I figured the American sheeple had had enough of trillion dollar deficits and malaise after his first four pathetic years of hyper partisan buffoonery. I was wrong. I underestimated the power of the media to portray decent men as villains for no other reason than they were infinately more experienced and successful than Obama.

I also underestimated desperate desire to give the first semi-black man a second chance and the incredible gullibility of the average voter.

But this begs the question; what's your point? How many Presidents have been Republicans and how many Democrats? When you find a trend there, get back to me on it dimwit.

As for Congress, the evidence is too obvious for a dunce like you so let me educate you; for almost six decades Democrats dominated Congress. The trend has been AWAY from that dominance since 1995. You're welcome to identify a trend the opposite way, but you'll only look dumber than you already make yourself look.

You're an economically and historically clueless dimwit who epitomizes the brain dead gullible fools Democrats need in their desperate bid for political power; something they care about much more than the voters welfare.

But you're a dunce who can't possibly begin to comprehend this. It would require a brain.

So by all means; show me this great trend you see.

on what basis do you claim the demographics shift favors the right wing historically failed ideas?

Based on the FACT that the Democratic Party lost their traditional six decades of political dominance of the Congress and continue to show signs of weakness in their desperate bid to keep it.

The FACT that the only way Democrats can win elections is through demogoguery of their opponents and smearing them personally. If Democrats were politically honest about their agenda, they know they would be marginalized.

Who knows; by dominating our educational establishments and turning out uneducated morons devoted to leftist-policies, they might be able to regain their dominance. But the young tend to grow up and become taxpayers; that's when they really learn what Taxed Enough Already REALLY means.

Last edited:
yes. they do.

but please DO keep waving the Jim Crow/KKK flag in front of black voters. It has been such an effective strategy for your party so far!

Another moronic canard based on a false strawman; you dimwits just can't help yourselves or be honest can you?

Yet the ones who keep blacks on the "plantation" are well meaning latent racist Democrats who think blacks are too dumb to make it on their own without BIG Government welfarism that is destroying the black community. Quite the accomplishment to be proud of eh Commander dimwit?

Being dishonest and lying is an artform for dunces like you.

and the democrats dominated the senate for six decades prior to '95?

Senators Taft, Knowland, Baker and Dole might tend to disagree with that assessment.

Looks like YOU are the one who needs a history lesson!

How amusing, an uninformed dunce who seldom uses any facts to support his dimwitted canards claiming someone like me needs a history lesson.

Here you go dunce; you're more than welcome to refute my facts:

From 1940 until 1994, that would be 54 years for liberal dunces who are mathematically challenged, Democrats controlled BOTH houses of Congress for 46 of those years. During that same time, Republicans controlled BOTH houses for TWO of those years. Now I don't know about a dunce like you, but the evidence would indeed suggest a DOMINANCE of political power in the Congress by Democrats over the last six decades.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but the FACTS suggest that I am correct and you are, again, an insufferable clueless moron. Now please discuss this trend towards dimwitted Democratic Party politics since 1994; I can wait.

Dunce.

How amusing, an uninformed dunce who seldom uses any facts to support his dimwitted canards claiming someone like me needs a history lesson.

Here you go dunce; you're more than welcome to refute my facts:

From 1940 until 1994, that would be 54 years for liberal dunces who are mathematically challenged, Democrats controlled BOTH houses of Congress for 46 of those years. During that same time, Republicans controlled BOTH houses for TWO of those years. Now I don't know about a dunce like you, but the evidence would indeed suggest a DOMINANCE of political power in the Congress by Democrats over the last six decades.

Now correct me if I am wrong, but the FACTS suggest that I am correct and you are, again, an insufferable clueless moron. Now please discuss this trend towards dimwitted Democratic Party politics since 1994; I can wait.

Dunce.

you stated that democrats had controlled the senate for six decades prior to 1994. I merely suggested that the four republican senate MAJORITY leaders I listed would take issue with that.

Back