Coronavirus is a scam

artichoke

Verified User
I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

gT83EWF.gif

I don't reveal personal information on here very often, but my background is microbiology. My wife processes coronavirus samples in a medical lab every single night. Working in a microbiology lab is how we met.

80% of those who get coronavirus will have mild or no symptoms. It is far less deadly than the flu, and pretty much the equivalent of the common cold. We are collapsing our stock market, gridlocking entire cities, and fleeing in terror like it's the Bubonic plague...and it's virtually the most trivial, ordinary, non-threatening virus ever discovered.

The Demagogue Party is deliberately stoking panic, exploiting ignorant mass hysteria, and celebrating the completely senseless paralysis of the economy...while falling over each other to weaponize this 100% manufactured crisis against Trump in an election year.

Yes; I am convinced that this has been stoked by the PHONY media in an attempt to bring down the Trump Administration. If they reported the news responsibly, the kind of information you are sharing would be predominant. But instead, they wish to ignore reality and pretend like this is a pandemic that is out of control.

I am in my 60's and have never seen mass hysteria on this level over NOTHING. It is stunning to watch. Market tumbling 8,000 points. NBA, NHL and NCAA canceled. Disneyland is closing for two weeks. NLB postponed. Mass runs on gorcery stores the remind me of the hurricane buying in Florida before they appraoch of a hurricane.

It is mind boggling. All because:

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*

Total cases: 1,215
Total deaths: 36
Jurisdictions reporting cases: 43 (42 states and District of Columbia)

AProudLefty

Verified User
This message is hidden because AProudLefty is on your ignore list.

Must have an IQ of 40 or higher to ride this ride. :dunno:

You're a great comedian, reading your post is just what I needed for a good laugh.

Yes; I am convinced that this has been stoked by the PHONY media in an attempt to bring down the Trump Administration. If they reported the news responsibly, the kind of information you are sharing would be predominant. But instead, they wish to ignore reality and pretend like this is a pandemic that is out of control.

I am in my 60's and have never seen mass hysteria on this level over NOTHING. It is stunning to watch. Market tumbling 8,000 points. NBA, NHL and NCAA canceled. Disneyland is closing for two weeks. NLB postponed. Mass runs on gorcery stores the remind me of the hurricane buying in Florida before they appraoch of a hurricane.

It is mind boggling. All because:

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*

Total cases: 1,215
Total deaths: 36
Jurisdictions reporting cases: 43 (42 states and District of Columbia)

Yes, judging from the media coverage, we should all just go ahead and commit mass suicide now...over the common cold.

200.webp

Yes, judging from the media coverage, we should all just go ahead and commit mass suicide now...over the common cold.

It is the most stunning event of mass hysteria I have seen in my lifetime. I feel sorry for my millennial children who have to live with this moronic shit for many more years than I have left.

Interesting, the WHO said the coronavirus has a mortality rate of 3.4%, transmission rate of 2/3, while the flu is .02 % mortality with a transmission rate of 1/1, and even more important, the flu has a vaccine, a prevention vehicle, while the coronavirus has zero prevention method in existence

Tell us again how the coronavirus is like the common cold and less dangerous than the flu

Back