Could anyone be more self centered and narcissistic?

archives

Verified User
”Trump sends Valentine’s Day message to Melania centered on his criminal cases”

“Dear Melania, I LOVE YOU. Even after every single INDICTMENT, ARREST, and WITCH HUNT, you never left my side,” he wrote in the message. “You’ve always supported me through everything. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without your guidance, kindness, and warmth.“

“Readers were then directed to a website where they could leave their own Valentine’s Day message or donate to his reelection campaign.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4467363-trump-sends-valentines-day-message-to-melania/

Beautiful, not only does he makes what is supposed to be a private personal moment all about him playing the martyr, but he then goes on to pimp it as a fund raiser, classic

Wonder what kind of valentine wishes did he express with his “lovers” Putin and Little Rocket Man

“Dear Melania, I LOVE YOU. Even after every single INDICTMENT, ARREST, and WITCH HUNT, you never left my side,” he wrote in the message. “You’ve always supported me through everything. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without your guidance, kindness, and warmth.“

“Readers were then directed to a website where they could leave their own Valentine’s Day message or donate to his reelection campaign.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4467363-trump-sends-valentines-day-message-to-melania/

Beautiful, not only does he makes what is supposed to be a private personal moment all about him playing the martyr, but he then goes on to pimp it as a fund raiser, classic

Wonder what kind of valentine wishes did he express with his “lovers” Putin and Little Rocket Man

Romance is not dead! :rofl2:

The former first lady had been absent from her husband's side for political events dating back to Election Day 2022 when she accompanied him as he spoke to reporters and then both cast their ballots at the Barbara Mandel Recreation Center in Palm Beach.

And he is attacking Niki because her hubby isnt by her side?

He’s deployed in military service

Where is Melania deployed?

Romance is not dead! :rofl2:

(1) Erm... what exactly would YOU - (a Democrat girl) - know about romance, Christly FANNY ? (I mean apart from attending LGBTQ rallies, etc; and they're nothing to do with romantic love in any case).

(2) As you know , I am an expert on the 19th-century, romantic, poetry movement in England. Here is an evocation of the nature of pure (romantic) love by Percy Shelley, written in 1821 BTW in Shelley's time "romantic love".was not synonymous with fucking someone)...

rose leaves, when the Rose is dead,

Are heaped for the beloved's bed.

And so thy thoughts when though are gone,

Love itself shall slumber on.

The fact that you will almost certainly not appreciate this beautiful sentiment is proof that you most probably do not understand the true significance of Valentine's Day. So you should not be making snarky comments about Donald Trump's Valentine's card to his wife.

(2) I'm not really obsessed with what Donald Trump wrote (or may have written) on the Valentine's Day card he gave to his wife - because that's his personal business.

(3) However, if what is shown above actually IS what Trump wrote to his wife, then in my opinion it is extremely touching and communicates his love very clearly and sincerely.

(4)As for me ChristieFANNY, I'm something of a Romeo - even if I do say so myself - Ha Ha ! I had to send SIX (6) separate Valentine's Day cards this year. All of the recipients were blonde girls (with long hair) in their early 20s with perky titties, nice teeth, delightfully-contoured camel- toes :):):). (It's no wonder my back's been playing up for the past few months, Christie !) ;);)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Last edited:
Cracks me how all these MAGA militia never have anything to offer but adolescent GIF’s, like they just figured out how to use their IPad, it’s humorous

that was actually me vomiting about his so called love for melania, but i'm not surprised that you're still on the brainwashed effort to still call everyone a trumper

I got the original release, with the bolded parts they deleted...

..."Trump sends Valentine’s Day message to Melania centered on his criminal cases”

“Dear Melania, I LOVE YOU. Even after every single INDICTMENT, ARREST, and WITCH HUNT, you never left my side,” he wrote in the message. “You’ve always supported me through everything. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without your guidance, kindness, and warmth. And that it only took 5 restructurings of our PreNup upping your payout significantly EACH TIME, where i agreed not only would you not ever have to touch me again, but also you would have to never show visible support of me again in public, brought a tear to my eye. We started this relationship transactional when i rented you from Back Page, and we will end it transactional. So beautiful.“

you never left my side,” he wrote in the message. “You’ve always supported me through everything
I don't think she's been at a single campaign event, showed up at any court hearing, she doesn't like holding his hand, and supposedly he has to sleep in a separate bedroom.

Poor anchovies,
1. Was that better or worse than using the government banned TilTok app?
2. How much did you donate to Trump?

(1) Erm... what exactly would YOU - (a Democrat girl) - know about romance, Christly FANNY ? (I mean apart from attending LGBTQ rallies, etc; and they're nothing to do with romantic love in any case).

(2) As you know , I am an expert on the 19th-century, romantic, poetry movement in England. Here is an evocation of the nature of pure (romantic) love by Percy Shelley, written in 1821 BTW in Shelley's time "romantic love".was not synonymous with fucking someone)...

rose leaves, when the Rose is dead,

Are heaped for the beloved's bed.

And so thy thoughts when though are gone,

Love itself shall slumber on.

The fact that you will almost certainly not appreciate this beautiful sentiment is proof that you most probably do not understand the true significance of Valentine's Day. So you should not be making snarky comments about Donald Trump's Valentine's card to his wife.

(2) I'm not really obsessed with what Donald Trump wrote (or may have written) on the Valentine's Day card he gave to his wife - because that's his personal business.

(3) However, if what is shown above actually IS what Trump wrote to his wife, then in my opinion it is extremely touching and communicates his love very clearly and sincerely.

(4)As for me ChristieFANNY, I'm something of a Romeo - even if I do say so myself - Ha Ha ! I had to send SIX (6) separate Valentine's Day cards this year. All of the recipients were blonde girls (with long hair) in their early 20s with perky titties, nice teeth, delightfully-contoured camel- toes :):):). (It's no wonder my back's been playing up for the past few months, Christie !) ;);)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM...Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Poor anchovies,
1. Was that better or worse than using the government banned TilTok app?
2. How much did you donate to Trump?

What in the hell does Trump’s narcissistic valentine to his wife have to Tik Tok?

Easy to understand why “copy and paste” seldom has anything to offer but copy and pastes

Back