Could Blago Roll on Obama?

That is is entire debate style in a nutshell

How was your Christmas SM? I do hope it was a good one for you and your family
Christmas eve Mass was very nice. I talked on the phone with a few family members. We don't make a big deal about gifts and such here, as Jesus is the reason for the season.

I hope you and yours enjoyed as well.

Christmas eve Mass was very nice. I talked on the phone with a few family members. We don't make a big deal about gifts and such here, as Jesus is the reason for the season.

I hope you and yours enjoyed as well.

Yes it was nice. Very calm and relaxed. Spoke to close friends on the phone, and just chilled out

Actually, you make it personal to avoid a legitimate argument. That's plain to all who know you.

So tell us why you are bigoted against The South. :cof1:

no.... you called me a liar when you clearly had not correctly read my post.

And I am not bigoted against the entire south....just sotherners like you.

no.... you called me a liar when you clearly had not correctly read my post.

And I am not bigoted against the entire south....just sotherners [sic] like you.
I read your post, and its my opinion that you're a liar. (Yet another of your tactics right back at ya.)

You should learn how to spell when you insult an entire region of being of lesser intelligence than you. And for the record, there are lots of Southerners like me. :)

and that is probably the biggest reason why I have no interest in exploring the southern united states.
We have no interest in you being here as well. I do, however, plan on re-visiting central Maine in the near future.

Interesting though, the reddest necks that I have ever personally encountered was just north of Augusta. I recall them doing a roadblock at about 1am one winter morning, and tried to stop my truck from barreling through. I'm sure they had the best intentions.

i told you to put me on ignore as you cannot handle yourself when thinking about me...put me on ignore so you don't go ballistic and threaten me again, do it for your soul.

I have never threatened you. I only explained the consequences you could deal with if you followed through on your threats to me...and those consequences NEVER mentioned your family in any way.

I have never threatened you. I only explained the consequences you could deal with if you followed through on your threats to me...and those consequences NEVER mentioned your family in any way.

i never threatened you liar...but you did in fact threaten my home/family...and you admit it in your post and you have been warned about it. now shut up about this and put me on ignore

i never threatened you liar...but you did in fact threaten my home/family...and you admit it in your post and you have been warned about it. now shut up about this and put me on ignore
Maineman has a different set of rules for others than he does for himself. He can allude to acts of pedophilia, violence, or gang-rape of your family, and that's OK because he never explicitly says anything. (This is right in line with Bill Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".) But if you or I mention anything at all about him he cries foul. For example, I left him a PM at another board that I had found out his exact residence, and he whined to the administrator there that I had threatened him.

Typical double-standard for liberals, I guess. :rolleyes:

Maineman has a different set of rules for others than he does for himself. He can allude to acts of pedophilia, violence, or gang-rape of your family, and that's OK because he never explicitly says anything. (This is right in line with Bill Clinton's "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky".) But if you or I mention anything at all about him he cries foul. For example, I left him a PM at another board that I had found out his exact residence, and he whined to the administrator there that I had threatened him.

Typical double-standard for liberals, I guess. :rolleyes:

thats funny, he told me he knows where i live and what i did...and that i had better defend my home/family...but said that is not a threat...but you say only that you know where he lives and that is a threat....he is a liar

it is a victory that he put us on ignore. he is incapable of controlling himself and is afraid to have actual debates with us, instead he cowardly hides behind threats and insults. maybe when he learns to control himself, he can take us off ignore and have rational discussions with us.

thats funny, he told me he knows where i live and what i did...and that i had better defend my home/family...but said that is not a threat...but you say only that you know where he lives and that is a threat....he is a liar

it is a victory that he put us on ignore. he is incapable of controlling himself and is afraid to have actual debates with us, instead he cowardly hides behind threats and insults. maybe when he learns to control himself, he can take us off ignore and have rational discussions with us.
He's only capable of rational discussion up to the point where he is proven wrong- then he goes personal, then ballistic. His soul is rotten and personally I'd be happy if I never heard from him again.

Back