Could Blago Roll on Obama?

seriously.... quite a sad lot.

Thanks for bringing them along with you Maineman. Good to see you back here, but did you have to bring the whiners? Reminds me of the old politics.com days.

same as it ever was..same as it ever was...

you're super freakeeeeeeeeeyeow!:clink:

I am sorry that these adolescents from debatepolicy.com followed me over here. maybe if we ignore them, they will go away.

first. I have abandoned no one. I merely stated that Obama was not my first choice among the democratic primary field.
second. Obama is not my messiah, Jesus is.
third. I am quite pleased that Obama beat McCain. I voted for Obama and am quite confident that he will be an excellent president.

you must be getting "excited" about the upcoming ski season.:pke:

appreciating literature is not synonymous with supporting the author for president over other democrats.

sorry.

regarding ski season, I bet the boys have been having a tough time sitting down for over a month, then.

ouch.

and regarding the "hangover"...as I said...I am perfectly happy with the actions taken by president elect Obama.... He's doing a fine job, and will, no doubt, be a much better president than McCain would have been.

you must be right, only in your own twisted view of reality. I NEVER waivered in my support for Richardson, or Biden OR Edweards over Obama in the primary campaign. And you will be unsuccessful in finding any posts of mine that show otherwise....

from my perspective, a southern man who lies as fluently as you do, must love to CLUCK as much as CLUCK CLUCK would otherwise have done.

the cluck cluck was added after your post where youd did accuse him of molestation, hence why you were asked to stop, the post still can be seen if you follow the post below:

Geez, MM...

Enough with the pedophile insults. We got enough of that when you and Dix were trying to one up each other. They aren't funny, and each time you use them you harm your own soul. Jesus once spoke about the thought being the deed. Just drive that good mind of yours elsewhere. It just doesn't need to go there at all.

not so. it is clean... and the offer is sincere. I won't bring up your skiing incident and you don't call me a liar... it could be the start of a whole new relationship.

just pulling your chain a little without actually ever accusing you of anything... and boy, did you take the bait....like shooting fish in a barrel almost.

and the fact does still remain that I did not accuse you of ANYTHING in this thread.

If you hadn't called me a liar at post #20, it never would have happened.

You be nice, I'll be nice... it's that simple.

i don't even have to argue this, your own words convict you....

go ahead and reply, i won't, i'll let your own words damage you as usual

By the way, I should say if anyone wants to tape my conversations, go right ahead, feel free to do it. I appreciate anybody who wants to tape me openly. But I'll tell you what There's nothing but sunshine hanging over me, this is starting to look like another Watergate/Nixon

Pictures of the "I am not a crook" speech run through my mind.

Exactly! And the truth is, he wasn't a crook! Richard Nixon was just as smart as Obama in covering his ass and making sure he had "plausible deniability" regarding Watergate. What's more, if Nixon had been Bill Clinton, he would have never resigned! He would have made them prosecute a sitting president, if they thought they could, and bring the articles of impeachment, and remove him from office, but Nixon had more character than Clinton, he didn't want to put the nation through that kind of a nightmare. We live in a different age. 'The One' strikes me as more the Clinton type, who would never resign, regardless of what happened.

Exactly! And the truth is, he wasn't a crook! Richard Nixon was just as smart as Obama in covering his ass and making sure he had "plausible deniability" regarding Watergate. What's more, if Nixon had been Bill Clinton, he would have never resigned! He would have made them prosecute a sitting president, if they thought they could, and bring the articles of impeachment, and remove him from office, but Nixon had more character than Clinton, he didn't want to put the nation through that kind of a nightmare. We live in a different age. 'The One' strikes me as more the Clinton type, who would never resign, regardless of what happened.

We sure need more men like Nixon, huh?

I did not accuse him of anything. you cannot post a quote from me from this thread or any on this site where I ever accused him of molesting his son. .........
[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=143554&postcount=34"]Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates - View Single Post - Ron Paul Stands up for the Constitution.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=143414&postcount=20"]Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates - View Single Post - Ron Paul Stands up for the Constitution.[/ame]

Liar

Last edited:
and, for the record this is what that was in reply to:

"Can't we bury the hatchet, you and I? I am deeply sorry for my prior insults to you and my seeming disregard for your medical condition. I truly am sorry. I let you get to me and your attacks on my patriotism and my service made me mad to the point where I exercised very poor judgment. I reacted in inappropriate ways. I truly apologize and would love to start the new year with a fresh start between us. Is that possible?"
Sounds familiar: [ame="http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=252897&postcount=135"]Debate Policy - US Political Discussion & Debates - View Single Post - Who IS Semi Literate Girl?[/ame]

I guess you cannot fucking read the english language. I guess I cannot be too surprised by that sort of idiocy from an inbred toothless redneck like you, eh?
Funny that you have to take this personal. It is your standard MO though.

Why would you call me inbred, toothless, and redneck? Are you bigoted against The South? :)

Funny that you have to take this personal. It is your standard MO though.

Why would you call me inbred, toothless, and redneck? Are you bigoted against The South? :)

I take it personal when morons call me a liar and then offer "proof" that only proves what a moron they actually are.

I take it personal when morons call me a liar and then offer "proof" that only proves what a moron they actually are.
Actually, you make it personal to avoid a legitimate argument. That's plain to all who know you.

So tell us why you are bigoted against The South. :cof1:

I guess you cannot fucking read the english language. I guess I cannot be too surprised by that sort of idiocy from an inbred toothless redneck like you, eh?

When defeated in a debate, and confronted by his own words, the "preacher" goes into one of his infamous sermons

and this shows why he fled DP is total humilation and shame

I wonder how his flock and Church elders would respond if they read these posts?

Last edited:
Back