Could Blago Roll on Obama?

You obviously didn't see the post then. Don't worry about it.

That's all I'll say about it.

i saw every post before you deleted them. they were up for at least a couple of hours.... but, since you are a mod and that is all you have to say...i'm done.

and if you are convinced it was me....why are you not out here? you threatened my home and family should i out you....you coward

and you know full well i do not believe in doing that.

you do lie, many times. you cannot claim you were not accusing anyone of molesting little boys and then proudly proclaim that you used shifty words that you knew full well southern man would take as you accusing him of molesting little boys, you even proudly trumpeted that he "took the bait." you fully intended your words to hit the mark. it doesn't matter if you didn't use the exact words, you INTENDED that your words would cause southern man to "take the bait" that you are in fact accusing him of molesting little boys. you are a sick person. i cannot believe you can take the pulpit on sunday morning while posting on saturday night... telling people that they have cum dripping down their thighs and bragging about how your sermon is finished and that said person has miles to go on sucking guys dicks.

you sick, perverted closet homo

I accused him of nothing. that is a fact. If he has a guilty conscience, and my posts reveal that, so be it. I did not accuse him of anything.

you, on the other hand, are evil...clearly.

and you do take things from the internet into the real world for the express purpose of hurting people.

pathetic. despicable.

and if you are convinced it was me....why are you not out here? you threatened my home and family should i out you....you coward

and you know full well i do not believe in doing that.
you mean...why am I not out there...yet.

one of my favorite quotes:

"revenge is a dish best served cold"

I accused him of nothing. that is a fact. If he has a guilty conscience, and my posts reveal that, so be it. I did not accuse him of anything.

you, on the other hand, are evil...clearly.

and you do take things from the internet into the real world for the express purpose of hurting people.

pathetic. despicable.

you ADMITTED that you INTENDED your words were meant to BAIT him. thus you knew that he would understand those words to mean that you were accusing him of molesting little boys. you even threw it in his face....that he "TOOK THE BAIT." you lying SOS

your own words convict you maineman, as they always do.

prove how i have ever taken anything into the real world or recant your lie asshole.

you mean...why am I not out there...yet.

one of my favorite quotes:

"revenge is a dish best served cold"

folks, we have maineman threatening me with physical violence, not only to myself, but to my home and family. i have proof of his threats from another board and he knowsthat by "yet" he means that he will come to california and attack my home, my livelihood....

continue mfm and you will reap what you sow

you ADMITTED that you INTENDED your words were meant to BAIT him. thus you knew that he would understand those words to mean that you were accusing him of molesting little boys. you even threw it in his face....that he "TOOK THE BAIT." you lying SOS

your own words convict you maineman, as they always do.

prove how i have ever taken anything into the real world or recant your lie asshole.

I did not accuse him of anything. you cannot post a quote from me from this thread or any on this site where I ever accused him of molesting his son. that is a fact. deal with it.

and I don't need to prove anything, yurt. I just have to believe something and then, at some point, act on my belief.

wait for it.....wait for it.....

keep waiting.....

folks, we have maineman threatening me with physical violence, not only to myself, but to my home and family. i have proof of his threats from another board and he knowsthat by "yet" he means that he will come to california and attack my home, my livelihood....

continue mfm and you will reap what you sow

I mean no such thing.

you can infer whatever you like.

I have never mentioned physical violence to you or your family.

you need to deal in reality and stop with the bizarre dream sequences.

I mean no such thing.

you can infer whatever you like.

I have never mentioned physical violence to you or your family.

you need to deal in reality and stop with the bizarre dream sequences.

you told me that i had better be prepared to DEFEND MY HOME AND LIVELIHOOD. and now you have just stated that you are coming out here to ATTACK me, just not "yet"

your words are being saved and recorded for the authorities. you attack me and you will absolutely reap what you sow. that is a promise fatty.

you told me that i had better be prepared to DEFEND MY HOME AND LIVELIHOOD. and now you have just stated that you are coming out here to ATTACK me, just not "yet"

your words are being saved and recorded for the authorities. you attack me and you will absolutely reap what you sow. that is a promise fatty.

I would never attack you yurt. I promise.

you can take that to the bank.

You're all pathetic crybabies. Why not go get lives?

you post another comment here and you should be prepared to defend your home.....

oh, did you take that as a threat? that is exactly what maineman told me. you want to call my reaction to that crybaby? you know that when you read that sentence you wanted to ban me or something else, admit it.

you post another comment here and you should be prepared to defend your home.....
oh, did you take that as a threat? that is exactly what maineman told me. you want to call my reaction to that crybaby? you know that when you read that sentence you wanted to ban me or something else, admit it.

I told you that if you posted another comment here that you should be prepared to defend your home?

hardly.

and yurt.... if I bother you so much, why don't you rejoice in my departure from DP.com and go back there and have fun bashing Obama with the rest of your pals there? Why follow me over here and bring DP.com stuff onto THIS site? Leave it there... go back there yourself. I left... didn't that make you happy? Why do you need to come here and start spilling all of my personal information all over this site as well? I left DP.com.... you won. enjoy your victory. leave me alone. please.

then why would you warn me that i need to PROTECT MY HOME? you are a lying coward. and i know that you don't believe it was me that outed you. nice try.

you know no such thing, because, in fact, I DO believe that it was you who searched for me on the internet and found me and then sought to harm me in the real world. That is EXACTLY what I believe. I really do.

I told you that if you posted another comment here that you should be prepared to defend your home?

hardly.

and yurt.... if I bother you so much, why don't you rejoice in my departure from DP.com and go back there and have fun bashing Obama with the rest of your pals there? Why follow me over here and bring DP.com stuff onto THIS site? Leave it there... go back there yourself. I left... didn't that make you happy? Why do you need to come here and start spilling all of my personal information all over this site as well? I left DP.com.... you won. enjoy your victory. leave me alone. please.

dumbass....i gave an example of your words being an actual threat of violence to my home/family. you specifically told me that if i out you to your church that i had better be prepared to defend my home, livelihood against your very best.... do you want me to cut and paste your words preacher?

you don't bother me, only your lies and threats bother me. i never wanted you to leave DP, i have always defended you against people that wanted you banned. it is not a victory as you claim, as i told you numerous times, i enjoy most of our debates, you offerer, for the most part, intelligent points. you are not joe steel or the others, you are a challenge. i never flippantly reply to you. while i think you are scum, i enjoy debating you and i you know i enjoy debating.

so why would i out you? so you could leave DP? shit, i could have pushed other stuff if i really wanted you outed, but i never did. thats a fact. toot your horn, but you debate well and i respect the fact your father was an attorney.

and moron, i did not follow you here, look at my join date. and it is you who is continuing bullshit. what personal information have i spilled on this site? either prove it or recant your LIE.

you know no such thing, because, in fact, I DO believe that it was you who searched for me on the internet and found me and then sought to harm me in the real world. That is EXACTLY what I believe. I really do.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....your info was given to me, i already told you that. besides, you gave away so much personal info that even manu was laughing at you.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.....your info was given to me, i already told you that. besides, you gave away so much personal info that even manu was laughing at you.

just because you "told" me something is not sufficient reason for me to believe it. As I said, I believe that you searched for me and then sought to harm me in the real world once you found me. That may or may not be true.... I certainly know of no way of ascertaining the truth for certain, but it IS what I believe to be true...and I know of no way for you to dispel that belief.

i already saw all the posts. unless you have inside information, there is no way you would know that anything posted was personal. no reference was made. you must have been told by maineman, if not, how would you know any of the information was personal?
We've known maineman for a very long time.

We've known maineman for a very long time.

it HAS been a long time, hasn't it? way back to the days of politics.com.

It seems like forever.

and in all those years, you have never done anything to lose the highest respect that I have always held for you.

thanks, damo.

Back