Could Blago Roll on Obama?

he finally admits that he intended SM to understand the words were in fact a reference to his molesting little boys. i am proud you finally admit you are a liar, it is the first step towards healing your dark and tortured soul.

He has a ot more admissions to make if he ever wants to come close to that Yurt

If he went to confession, the Priest would have to have food sent in as well as several bedpans

he finally admits that he intended SM to understand the words were in fact a reference to his molesting little boys. i am proud you finally admit you are a liar, it is the first step towards healing your dark and tortured soul.

I have not lied. I did not accuse him of molesting anyone in this thread. that is a fact. words have meanings.... and my words were chosen with precision... no accusation from me at all... I am not responsible for your inferences or opinions.

and trust me yurt.... my soul is not dark or tortured.

not so. post 16 is completely accurate and you called me a liar over it. you started it and I yanked your chain a little in retaliation. I apologized for doing so.
You didn't apologize. An apology requires admission of guilt. You're still pussying around that.

He has a ot more admissions to make if he ever wants to come close to that Yurt

If he went to confession, the Priest would have to have food sent in as well as several bedpans

true, but his admission that he did in fact intend that his words to SM cause SM to "take the bait" about child molestation is a first step in admitting he is a habitual liar, tortured soul, lousy dishonest preacher who lives a double life and it is unfortunate that after he church found out about his double life that he cowardly had the owner of another board alter his username. so in reality, mfm is still leading a double life as he is purposefully HIDING from his church. what a coward.

You didn't apologize. An apology requires admission of guilt. You're still pussying around that.

and you have yet to apologize in ANY form for calling me a liar in post #20.

you seem pretty good at pussying around, it would seem.

I admitted what I did, and I apologized for it. that is a whole lot more than you have done... but hey... I can just as easily put you on ignore and you do the same and we won't have to have these discussions ever again.

I have not lied. I did not accuse him of molesting anyone in this thread. that is a fact. words have meanings.... and my words were chosen with precision... no accusation from me at all... I am not responsible for your inferences or opinions.

and trust me yurt.... my soul is not dark or tortured.

LIAR. you knew that SM would take those words to mean child molestation and you even stated that he "took the bait." you are coward, you are lying to your church and your flock, you are disgrace. i can't believe you are such a coward as to have jimnyc change your username so you can HIDE from your church. your double life is staining your tortured soul even further.

true, but his admission that he did in fact intend that his words to SM cause SM to "take the bait" about child molestation is a first step in admitting he is a habitual liar, tortured soul, lousy dishonest preacher who lives a double life and it is unfortunate that after he church found out about his double life that he cowardly had the owner of another board alter his username. so in reality, mfm is still leading a double life as he is purposefully HIDING from his church. what a coward.

Sad but true Yurt

MFM's next sermon could be on hypocrisy and how to get away with it

Or he could run for elected office in Maine :)

Last edited:
and you have yet to apologize in ANY form for calling me a liar in post #20.

you seem pretty good at pussying around, it would seem.

I admitted what I did, and I apologized for it. that is a whole lot more than you have done... but hey... I can just as easily put you on ignore and you do the same and we won't have to have these discussions ever again.
Wrong-o. I proved that you lied, you just don't have the balls to admit it. Instead you accuse me of having anal sex with little boys.

Maybe I'll go up to Boston to see my folks, and maybe see a concert at my Dad's alma mater.

Last edited:
Wrong-o. I proved that you lied, you just don't have the balls to admit it. Instead you accuse me of having anal sex with little boys.

no. I did not lie and I accused you of no such thing. As I said, Obama was my fourth choice out of the democratic field. that is a fact.

Southern Man, you cocksucking prick. Don't fucking put people's personal info up here.

Damo, undo it when you see fit, I'm banning this guy.

I deleted the post. You wont see it, and dont worry about it.

i already saw all the posts. unless you have inside information, there is no way you would know that anything posted was personal. no reference was made. you must have been told by maineman, if not, how would you know any of the information was personal?

i already saw all the posts. unless you have inside information, there is no way you would know that anything posted was personal. no reference was made. you must have been told by maineman, if not, how would you know any of the information was personal?

I told beefy nothing. It is nice to see you belie your previous concerns about taking an internet squabble into the real world. I am fairly convinced that it was you who has done all of the damage all along. I am quite certain that you would love to hurt me in the real world...

what goes around comes around yurt.

You obviously didn't see the post then. Don't worry about it.

That's all I'll say about it.

no. I did not lie and I accused you of no such thing. As I said, Obama was my fourth choice out of the democratic field. that is a fact.

you do lie, many times. you cannot claim you were not accusing anyone of molesting little boys and then proudly proclaim that you used shifty words that you knew full well southern man would take as you accusing him of molesting little boys, you even proudly trumpeted that he "took the bait." you fully intended your words to hit the mark. it doesn't matter if you didn't use the exact words, you INTENDED that your words would cause southern man to "take the bait" that you are in fact accusing him of molesting little boys. you are a sick person. i cannot believe you can take the pulpit on sunday morning while posting on saturday night... telling people that they have cum dripping down their thighs and bragging about how your sermon is finished and that said person has miles to go on sucking guys dicks.

you sick, perverted closet homo

I told beefy nothing. It is nice to see you belie your previous concerns about taking an internet squabble into the real world. I am fairly convinced that it was you who has done all of the damage all along. I am quite certain that you would love to hurt me in the real world...

what goes around comes around yurt.

he posted pictures, what has that to do with taking a sqabble into the real world dumbass?

LOOOL, you are convinced it was me? uh huh....liar. as usual, you make no sense and are making shit up, IOW, lying.

Back