Could Blago Roll on Obama?

I would agree completely. The nuance of language has always intrigued me.... and seeming to say things without actually saying things can be entertaining, don't you think?
This is as close to an admission of guilt that one could expect from such a slimeball.

Actually, in this thread you brought up skiing, me, “young boys”, “excited”, “tough time sitting down for over a month”, and "ouch". It's obvious to anyone familiar with your antics that you were referring to your infamous insult. Or perhaps you have a better explanation?

just pulling your chain a little without actually ever accusing you of anything... and boy, did you take the bait....like shooting fish in a barrel almost.

and the fact does still remain that I did not accuse you of ANYTHING in this thread.

If you hadn't called me a liar at post #20, it never would have happened.

You be nice, I'll be nice... it's that simple.

just pulling your chain a little without actually ever accusing you of anything... and boy, did you take the bait....like shooting fish in a barrel almost.

and the fact does still remain that I did not accuse you of ANYTHING in this thread.

It ihas been proven over and over you are a liar and a fraud Virgil. The fact you have ran away from DP in shame and in disgrace proves it beyond any doubt

It ihas been proven over and over you are a liar and a fraud Virgil. The fact you have ran away from DP in shame and in disgrace proves it beyond any doubt
Let's confine our discussion to this thread, if you please. Nothing I said in post #16 was inaccurate in any way... yet SM quoted that post and called me a liar. That's a fact.

Let's confine our discussion to this thread, if you please. Nothing I said in post #16 was inaccurate in any way... yet SM quoted that post and called me a liar. That's a fact.

I am not surprised you do not want to discuss FACTS (manfrommaine)

Why not change your name to "moderate democrat" like you did on DP - and lied about it like you did on DP

I must admit, I cracked up when you poted you did not know who Virgil was, how you just found DP, and had no idea who Manfrommaine was :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not surprised you do not want to discuss FACTS (manfrommaine)

Why not change your name to "moderate democrat" like you did on DP - and lied about it like you did on DP

I must admit, I cracked up when you poted you did not know who Virgil was, how you just found DP, and had no idea who Manfrommaine was :)
I must hear the story of (manfrommaine)! :cof1:

Again, as close to an admission of guilt as one could expect from you.

I must hear the story of (manfrommaine)! :cof1:

Here is what happened

MFM did not post for a few days. Then a newbie named "moderate democrat" shows up

After a few posts, Yurt and Steph post how is sounds alot like (manfrommaine)

I was thinking the same thing

When I called moderate democrat on it, (moderate democrat) says how he has no idea who (manfrommaine) or MFM is. He posted how he just "found" the board and joined

Then MFM, was changed to "retired man"

Of course since then, neither MFM, moderate democrat, or retired man has posted anything

It is very funny, and shows what a liar and a fraud (manfrommaine) really is

You still are a liar. You were caught with your pants down, hands full of willy and jism and you still won't admit what you've done.

RSR & SM, privacy is important on this site, no first names unless you were given permission to use them.

You still are a liar. You were caught with your pants down, hands full of willy and jism and you still won't admit what you've done.

not so. post 16 is completely accurate and you called me a liar over it. you started it and I yanked your chain a little in retaliation. I apologized for doing so.

Am I going to have to make an area called "Where Bad Threads Go To Die" or something and start moving things like this into them?

I don't want to do that. It sounds like work.

Am I going to have to make an area called "Where Bad Threads Go To Die" or something and start moving things like this into them?

I don't want to do that. It sounds like work.

I am sorry if I am causing issues. I was just pointing out a few things MFM said he was sorry for saying - then repeated them shortly afterwards

Last edited:

he finally admits that he intended SM to understand the words were in fact a reference to his molesting little boys. i am proud you finally admit you are a liar, it is the first step towards healing your dark and tortured soul.

Back