Could Blago Roll on Obama?

you are free to have an opinion about what I may or may not have "meant" by the words that I wrote. I could care less about your opinions about anything. The fact remains that, in this thread, I have not accused him of molesting his son. period.

liar

proof of maineman's lies:

Quote:
isn't that what YOU tell the young boys on the ski slope?

Quote:
run away, you disgusting pedophile. (ouch, that hurts!)

where do you buy those juvenile ski outfits with the zippers in the rear?

Quote:
do those ski outfits of yours have convenient little front and rear crotch zippers?

all posts are to southernman, there is plenty more, but i really don't care to dig too much into the filthy posts of maineman. needless to say, MM calling me a liar is a bold face lie and he got a virtual beatdown with the truth. LOL.

^^^ the above is directly related to an avi SM had of him and his son skiing, maineman, vil, retiredman, moderate democrat is a liar...notice he now wants to get back on topic after he gets called out on his lies.

Last edited:
my reasons for no longer posting on DP.com are a private matter between me and jimnyc, and, quite frankly, none of your business. I would imagine that he would tell you the same thing.

you left after someone outed you to your church. a thread was made about it, but it got deleted quick, but that did not stop people from finding out. and now you say it is btwn you and jimnyc, now it makes sense, you had him change your name so your church couldn't see anymore of mfm's posts. sneaky little liar you are.

so much for your bravado in daring me to out you to your church, looks like someone (allegedly) outed you...to bad you live a double life, imagine if you were true to yourself and your flock, just imagine how much better your life would be. best of luck with that!

Well, your vulgar attack on my family members was taken down by the admin, and you were warned. In fact, the only real 'rule' of this board, is specifically based on your posting of personal information about me on the other board. Unless SR cleared his database, the thread about supposed prisoner abuse by US troops should still be there. I haven't misstated what happened, you were posting suppositions based on the rumors and allegations being true, and I called you on it. I did bring up the rumors which had circulated about you by toby and others, and suggested that you wouldn't think it was fair for someone to presume those rumors to be true. You insisted this amounted to me slandering you, and making the accusations myself, which I never did.

Just like you are doing with RSR here, you demanded an apology from me, and then tried to 'patch things up' between us. I think you have some complex about having to hear people apologize to you and agree to be your friend again. Why don't you stop being a jerk to them in the first place? Wouldn't that be a better, more Christian thing to do?

Dixie, I think you would think it wrong to hurt a cyber enemy in real time, no? At the same time, if you knew it was already done, and the poster was continuing along the same path in response to current postings beyond the report, would it be wrong to add to it? Just asking.

like I said.... you, too, are free to form an opinion about what I may have MEANT, but that does not change the FACT that, on this site, in this thread, I did NOT accuse you of molesting anyone. period.

I'd suggest sticking to what I say...not what you THINK I might have MEANT by what I said.

For example... in your very first post to me in this thread you called me a liar. And you were wrong about that. That is another fact.
Tell us then, in detail, what you meant by the quotes that cabin attributed from you in posts 152 and 163.

and cabin boy... you know well enough that there is nothing in this thread from me that "accuses" anyone of "molesting" their "son".
Have you stopped masturbating in your closet yet?

(We all know that inference doesn't mean I accused you of masturbating, because it just "doesn't"...)

(We all know that inference doesn't mean I accused you of masturbating, because it just "doesn't"...)
I hope you realize that this asshole will never admit to his lies, and there are now four of us here in this one thread with different details but all the same story: losing a debate then attacking by sick sexual references to a person's children, spouse, or wishing that they were dead. Maineman/ manfrommaine/ retiredman/ assholepreacherman is the lowest form of life and will only degrade your board. If it was me I'd ban him, his IP, and any name with "maine" in it, and all IP's withing 50 miles of his. He will only bring this board down to the lowest form of debate.

Maineman, Man from Maine, retired man, moderate democrat, do you really think the church elders are so ignorant that can't see the commonalities? They've already have hand the cum running down Steph's chin and legs, isn't that enough? You want more? Someone is now sure to send it to them if you keep going in this vein.

I already have his avatar and profile downloaded into my own offsite database so he can never hide from it. His soul is forever damned.

Maineman, Man from Maine, retired man, moderate democrat, do you really think the church elders are so ignorant that can't see the commonalities? They've already have hand the cum running down Steph's chin and legs, isn't that enough? You want more? Someone is now sure to send it to them if you keep going in this vein.

holy crap, his church really got that and he is still preaching, wow. no wonder he left in shame. didn't he make that post while he was preparing the next day sermon? why yes he did.

holy crap, his church really got that and he is still preaching, wow. no wonder he left in shame. didn't he make that post while he was preparing the next day sermon? why yes he did.
Someone at his church had to have confronted him about it, and he must have lied in response. Again, same MO. *shrug*

Well, your vulgar attack on my family members was taken down by the admin, and you were warned. In fact, the only real 'rule' of this board, is specifically based on your posting of personal information about me on the other board. Unless SR cleared his database, the thread about supposed prisoner abuse by US troops should still be there. I haven't misstated what happened, you were posting suppositions based on the rumors and allegations being true, and I called you on it. I did bring up the rumors which had circulated about you by toby and others, and suggested that you wouldn't think it was fair for someone to presume those rumors to be true. You insisted this amounted to me slandering you, and making the accusations myself, which I never did.

Just like you are doing with RSR here, you demanded an apology from me, and then tried to 'patch things up' between us. I think you have some complex about having to hear people apologize to you and agree to be your friend again. Why don't you stop being a jerk to them in the first place? Wouldn't that be a better, more Christian thing to do?

I long ago stopped being a jerk to you... and apparently, that has gotten me nowhere. As I said, we both played rough on politics.com and fullpolitics.com. I had tried, in the past, to bury the hatchet with you...apparently, that means shit. so be it.

liar

proof of maineman's lies:

all posts are to southernman, there is plenty more, but i really don't care to dig too much into the filthy posts of maineman. needless to say, MM calling me a liar is a bold face lie and he got a virtual beatdown with the truth. LOL.

^^^ the above is directly related to an avi SM had of him and his son skiing, maineman, vil, retiredman, moderate democrat is a liar...notice he now wants to get back on topic after he gets called out on his lies.

like I said....nothing in this thread written by me accuses anyone of molesting anyone else. THAT is a fact...and your continued focus on THIS is proof that you really have nothing to say about the topic of this thread.

Tell us then, in detail, what you meant by the quotes that cabin attributed from you in posts 152 and 163.

what I meant is my business and mine alone. what you infer from my words is your business and yours alone. what my words actually say is a matter of fact. I have not accused you of molesting your children here on JPP.com.

You, on the other hand, HAVE called me a liar without basis.

THAT is fact.

I have a gorgeous wife who is much younger than I am. I have no need to masturbate in the closet - or anywhere else. And I don't give a FUCK what silly word games you play...the fact remains that I have not, in this thread, or on this site, accused Southern Man of anally raping his own son...

and why are YOU, of all people, perpetuating this nonsense instead of demanding that we stick to the topic of the thread...which has ZIPPO to do with me or Southern man or skiing or his son or anything other than whether or not the governor of Illiniois is going to implicate president-elect Obama in any wrong doing regarding the appointment of his successor.

I have a gorgeous wife who is much younger than I am. I have no need to masturbate in the closet - or anywhere else. And I don't give a FUCK what silly word games you play...the fact remains that I have not, in this thread, or on this site, accused Southern Man of anally raping his own son...

and why are YOU, of all people, perpetuating this nonsense instead of demanding that we stick to the topic of the thread...which has ZIPPO to do with me or Southern man or skiing or his son or anything other than whether or not the governor of Illiniois is going to implicate president-elect Obama in any wrong doing regarding the appointment of his successor.
So, the answer is no?

;)

You know I wasn't suggesting it actually, I was using it as an example of inference.

Language is full of meaning, and communication (and understanding) goes far beyond the language used. Any person who teaches others about a spiritual understanding of the world surely can understand that meaning can be found and understanding from it can come from other than the direct.

Basically what I am saying is that what people understand from what you communicate is most definitely defined well beyond the direct. Just as my simple question got you all defensive about how young your wife was... even when you knew it was rhetorical.

Back