Could Blago Roll on Obama?

proof of maineman's lies:

isn't that what YOU tell the young boys on the ski slope?

run away, you disgusting pedophile. (ouch, that hurts!)

where do you buy those juvenile ski outfits with the zippers in the rear?

do those ski outfits of yours have convenient little front and rear crotch zippers?

all posts are to southernman, there is plenty more, but i really don't care to dig too much into the filthy posts of maineman. needless to say, MM calling me a liar is a bold face lie and he got a virtual beatdown with the truth. LOL.

with you, absolutely. do you deny making those prior accusations to southern man? and be honest preacher...

are you actually going to tell me that you had no hidden meaning about his sons being "sore" and SM being "excited"....don't lie now

you are free to have an opinion about what I may or may not have "meant" by the words that I wrote. I could care less about your opinions about anything. The fact remains that, in this thread, I have not accused him of molesting his son. period.

In this context, obviously yes. Typical Democrat. :BKick:

like I said.... you, too, are free to form an opinion about what I may have MEANT, but that does not change the FACT that, on this site, in this thread, I did NOT accuse you of molesting anyone. period.

I'd suggest sticking to what I say...not what you THINK I might have MEANT by what I said.

For example... in your very first post to me in this thread you called me a liar. And you were wrong about that. That is another fact.

where did I mention any rumor about any fetish?

Oh, you didn't. I just wondered if you opinion had changed, because it seems it has.

You will recall, when the rumors were swirling around about supposed prisoner abuses by US troops in Iraq, you were posting suppositions based on these rumors being true. I interjected that you wouldn't think it was fair if people assumed certain rumors about you were true. You took that to be an 'accusation' on my part, but I was merely giving you an example you could personally relate to. Then, you went on a drunken stupor and posted a vulgar depiction of your imagination regarding diseased bikers gang-raping my daughter at gunpoint, in all the graphic detail of a smut novel.

I'm sure you remember this, no?

Oh, you didn't. I just wondered if you opinion had changed, because it seems it has.

You will recall, when the rumors were swirling around about supposed prisoner abuses by US troops in Iraq, you were posting suppositions based on these rumors being true. I interjected that you wouldn't think it was fair if people assumed certain rumors about you were true. You took that to be an 'accusation' on my part, but I was merely giving you an example you could personally relate to. Then, you went on a drunken stupor and posted a vulgar depiction of your imagination regarding diseased bikers gang-raping my daughter at gunpoint, in all the graphic detail of a smut novel.

I'm sure you remember this, no?

not the way you do. I seem to recall your role was a bit more vulgar and slanderous than you like to portray, but hey.... wasn't that all on politics.com and fullpolitics.com where there WERE no rules and where you and I played roughly back and forth for quite some time? Odd that you would not recall that... well...really...not all that odd, actually. expected.

I never "accused" you of anything, just as you never "accused" in this thread. You interpreted an accusation that never existed, but now you claim, we must go by the actual things that are said, and not what we think was said. I just wondered if you had really changed.

not the way you do. I seem to recall your role was a bit more vulgar and slanderous than you like to portray, but hey.... wasn't that all on politics.com and fullpolitics.com where there WERE no rules and where you and I played roughly back and forth for quite some time? Odd that you would not recall that... well...really...not all that odd, actually. expected.

Did your Church, flock, and friends find your posts vulgar? They must have, or you would still be posting on DP and gloating how you were right when you posted how they would NOT care

Since it looks like you will not answer my questions MFM, I can assume you caught hell over your hate filled vulgar posts, and are no longer seen as the upstanding citizen you pretended to be

Did your Church, flock, and friends find your posts vulgar? They must have, or you would still be posting on DP and gloating how you were right when you posted how they would NOT care

Since it looks like you will not answer my questions MFM, I can assume you caught hell over your hate filled vulgar posts, and are no longer seen as the upstanding citizen you pretended to be

what are your questions?

what are your questions?

As I asked in post 140....

Rev MFM posted three times (on DP) how he was looking forward to pissing on my grave after the cancer sends me to hell - yet he lies about doing it

Bottom line is, MFM has all but left DP and has not explained why

He has at least 2 handles (at one time he had 3) and has not explained why

Seems he is ignoring these questions which is fine. It is pretty clear his fat ass was nailed to the wall by his double life - and it proves what goes around comes around

Again, it could not happen to a nicer guy.

I never "accused" you of anything, just as you never "accused" in this thread. You interpreted an accusation that never existed, but now you claim, we must go by the actual things that are said, and not what we think was said. I just wondered if you had really changed.

since those posts are no longer accessible, I guess we will have to remember it each in our own way. I had, quite frankly, forgotten how much of a toby clone you really were.

As I asked in post 140....

Rev MFM posted three times (on DP) how he was looking forward to pissing on my grave after the cancer sends me to hell - yet he lies about doing it

Bottom line is, MFM has all but left DP and has not explained why

He has at least 2 handles (at one time he had 3) and has not explained why

Seems he is ignoring these questions which is fine. It is pretty clear his fat ass was nailed to the wall by his double life - and it proves what goes around comes around

Again, it could not happen to a nicer guy.

my reasons for no longer posting on DP.com are a private matter between me and jimnyc, and, quite frankly, none of your business. I would imagine that he would tell you the same thing.

my reasons for no longer posting on DP.com are a private matter between me and jimnyc, and, quite frankly, none of your business. I would imagine that he would tell you the same thing.

Ok, I was right over the reasons you ran away from DP

Thank you for giving so many people a great Christmas gift :)

You are such a fake and a fraud V - now more people know the REAL you

and we should try to stay on topic here...

Blago rolling on Obama? It doesn't appear that he will. It doesn't appear as if he has anything on Obama worth rolling for. In fact, it does appear as if Fitzgerald may have pulled the trigger to quickly and arrested Blago before any real crime had been committed.

time will tell.

I personally hoped that the governor would resign but it doesn't appear as if he will do so based on his press conference today.

Blago rolling on Obama? It doesn't appear that he will. It doesn't appear as if he has anything on Obama worth rolling for. In fact, it does appear as if Fitzgerald may have pulled the trigger to quickly and arrested Blago before any real crime had been committed.

time will tell.

I personally hoped that the governor would resign but it doesn't appear as if he will do so based on his press conference today.

Translation - I am getting my butt kicked here so lets change the subject

You refuse to answer simple questions over your rapid retreat fom DP after posting over 50 times how you would NEVER leave :)

time will tell.

Yeah, darnit, if Pat had just waited until Emanuel incriminated himself by finding a suitable 'contributor' for Blago, and the deal went down... shucks then, I guess we'll just have to suck lemons, huh?

I think a full-scale Senate hearing is in order, to find out what the fuck was going on, and who was involved, and to what extent. I would also question Fitz to find out why he "pulled the trigger" when he did, and was it to potentially protect Obama from his own corrupt actions?

Keep in mind, the culprits behind Watergate never committed a crime, they only attempted to. Sometimes, it is the INTENT to do something, that is just as damaging as the crime itself. Particularly if there has been dishonesty in admitting culpability.

since those posts are no longer accessible, I guess we will have to remember it each in our own way. I had, quite frankly, forgotten how much of a toby clone you really were.

Well, your vulgar attack on my family members was taken down by the admin, and you were warned. In fact, the only real 'rule' of this board, is specifically based on your posting of personal information about me on the other board. Unless SR cleared his database, the thread about supposed prisoner abuse by US troops should still be there. I haven't misstated what happened, you were posting suppositions based on the rumors and allegations being true, and I called you on it. I did bring up the rumors which had circulated about you by toby and others, and suggested that you wouldn't think it was fair for someone to presume those rumors to be true. You insisted this amounted to me slandering you, and making the accusations myself, which I never did.

Just like you are doing with RSR here, you demanded an apology from me, and then tried to 'patch things up' between us. I think you have some complex about having to hear people apologize to you and agree to be your friend again. Why don't you stop being a jerk to them in the first place? Wouldn't that be a better, more Christian thing to do?

Back