Could Blago Roll on Obama?

absolutely comical, given his angry responses should you call him a liar. he is moderate democrat and he knows it and when called on it, despite denials, he has never posted again...

as to this obama thing, why did his staff say he had a meeting with sir blago?

At first I thought MFM was fed up with having the worst rep total on the board, and set up a dup account

Then I heard the rumor going around. If it is true Rev MFM must have caught some heat - why else would be all but leave the board in total shame? For months he boasted how his double life would mean nothing to his "friends" and "flock"

I laughed as the Obama camp did a fast retreat over David Axelrod's slip up (he told the truth) on admitting Obama did talk to the Gov. This is the chabge the messiah promised. Chicago thug politics taken to a national level

At first I thought MFM was fed up with having the worst rep total on the board, and set up a dup account

Then I heard the rumor going around. If it is true Rev MFM must have caught some heat - why else would be all but leave the board in total shame? For months he boasted how his double life would mean nothing to his "friends" and "flock"

I laughed as the Obama camp did a fast retreat over David Axelrod's slip up (he told the truth) on admitting Obama did talk to the Gov. This is the chabge the messiah promised. Chicago thug politics taken to a national level

exactly right rsr, i thought the same thing, but if the rumor is true, which i am sure it is, then LOOOOL

the retreat is suspicious at best...why would axle foiley say something like that, the guy is a pro, only to be mistaken SOLELY because obama is now getting heat for this. why not make the correction before the scandel?

exactly right rsr, i thought the same thing, but if the rumor is true, which i am sure it is, then LOOOOL

the retreat is suspicious at best...why would axle foiley say something like that, the guy is a pro, only to be mistaken SOLELY because obama is now getting heat for this. why not make the correction before the scandel?

If it is true, I say it could not happen to a nicer guy! MFM lack of posts on DP has been great, and it has been much calmer.

As far as Obama, the liberal media has circled the wagons, and hacks like MFM is defending the thug tactics as usual

Why am I not surprised you would set aside logic and reason and accept what your messiah said - at least publicly

he is not my messiah, and it seems perfectly logical and reasonable to me to assume that Obama would not talk to a politician that he did not care much for... that's what staff is for. And I certainly am willing to take most everyone at their word especially when they have given me no reason to think otherwise.

he is not my messiah, and it seems perfectly logical and reasonable to me to assume that Obama would not talk to a politician that he did not care much for... that's what staff is for. And I certainly am willing to take most everyone at their word especially when they have given me no reason to think otherwise.
You never answered me, friend, did you have to leave your church in disgrace as well?

and it seems perfectly logical and reasonable to me to assume that Obama would not talk to a politician that he did not care much for... that's what staff is for.

I take him at his word on this as well. It would be stupid beyond belief for Obama to have personally discussed his old senate seat with a corrupt governor who was thought to be shopping the seat to the highest bidder. It would shock me if the wiretaps they have of Blago included conversations with Obama himself, especially after Obama has publicly stated he personally had no contact with the governor. ...Of course, it would have also shocked me if they found Nixon's fingerprints inside the Watergate complex.

I think the real question is, what did Emanuel discuss with Blago? Did he know that Blago was running a 'pay for play' scam with the senate seat? And why was this not promptly reported to the authorities, if it was the case? After knowing it was a 'pay for play' scam, did Emanuel continue to talk with him? Was he part of a "sting" operation, or was he trying to find a 'suitable buyer' for the seat? And was any of this going on at the behest and knowledge of Barack Obama? Was Emanuel acting as de facto proxy for Obama? I think there are a wealth of questions to be asked and answered here, and we need to get past this initial phase of denial and refutation of the truth first.

I take him at his word on this as well. It would be stupid beyond belief for Obama to have personally discussed his old senate seat with a corrupt governor who was thought to be shopping the seat to the highest bidder. It would shock me if the wiretaps they have of Blago included conversations with Obama himself, especially after Obama has publicly stated he personally had no contact with the governor. ...Of course, it would have also shocked me if they found Nixon's fingerprints inside the Watergate complex.

I think the real question is, what did Emanuel discuss with Blago? Did he know that Blago was running a 'pay for play' scam with the senate seat? And why was this not promptly reported to the authorities, if it was the case? After knowing it was a 'pay for play' scam, did Emanuel continue to talk with him? Was he part of a "sting" operation, or was he trying to find a 'suitable buyer' for the seat? And was any of this going on at the behest and knowledge of Barack Obama? Was Emanuel acting as de facto proxy for Obama? I think there are a wealth of questions to be asked and answered here, and we need to get past this initial phase of denial and refutation of the truth first.
Short version:

What did he know, and when did he know it?

Addendum of my own:

Does anybody remember that Watergate was dying until "Deepthroat" decided to start talking? Absence of evidence does not mean evidence of absence. (Of course I don't personally remember this, it was all happening when I was very young indeed and news was soooooo boooooring...)

You never answered me, friend, did you have to leave your church in disgrace as well?

not at all, my friend. I am planning a Christmas Eve service of nine lessons and carols. It should be lovely.

Let's you and me take the opportunity of advent and truly start afresh. ok?

not at all, my friend. I am planning a Christmas Eve service of nine lessons and carols. It should be lovely.

Do you plan on teaching the errors in the modern manger scene?

Such as... The wise men came later, they did not visit the manger. In fact their visit brought death on a few kids because Herod feared the new king...

We can guess that Christ was about two when they visited by the supposed order from Herod to kill every male child in Bethlehem below two years of age... (although this would have been ineffective as the family had traveled to be counted and would have returned to Nazareth, killing kids in Bethlehem missed the target by a long shot...)

This would count as far less children than one might think though, Bethlehem wasn't that big back in the day...

Do you plan on teaching the errors in the modern manger scene?

Such as... The wise men came later, they did not visit the manger. In fact their visit brought death on a few kids because Herod feared the new king...

We can guess that Christ was about two when they visited by the supposed order from Herod to kill every male child in Bethlehem below two years of age... (although this would have been ineffective as the family had traveled to be counted and would have returned to Nazareth, killing kids in Bethlehem missed the target by a long shot...)

Actually... I understand the temporal inconsistencies that the gospels present us with...and I understand and accept that those inconsistencies are perpetuated in the modern lectionary. Our Christmas Eve candlelight service is taken pretty much verbatim from the Nine Lessons and Carols service

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Lessons_and_Carols[/ame]

Our music is even pretty close to identical to theirs. It really is pretty cool.

Actually... I understand the temporal inconsistencies that the gospels present us with...and I understand and accept that those inconsistencies are perpetuated in the modern lectionary. Our Christmas Eve candlelight service is taken pretty much verbatim from the Nine Lessons and Carols service

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nine_Lessons_and_Carols

Our music is even pretty close to identical to theirs. It really is pretty cool.
If I were a pastor, I would very likely use moments like Christmas to teach things that people didn't know, but thought they did....

I just like that kind of thing.

If I were a pastor, I would very likely use moments like Christmas to teach things that people didn't know, but thought they did....

I just like that kind of thing.

we have never done this sort of service before. I think it is enriching to have a service that is not only new to us, but is also something that is being done in churches around the world

Hello, welcome to the board.

Hello, welcome to the board.

thank you. a few folks know me. i never planned on posting here, so i made a play on my usual screen name....i actually registered a while ago.... then someone recently said to drop by here, and seems pretty cool.

plus, i like the owner of the board.

Sorry Lucy, but as you proved earlier in this very thread, your word ain't worth shit. :321:

thank you. a few folks know me. i never planned on posting here, so i made a play on my usual screen name....i actually registered a while ago.... then someone recently said to drop by here, and seems pretty cool.

plus, i like the owner of the board.
Well, thanks. I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry Lucy, but as you proved earlier in this very thread, your word ain't worth shit. :321:

maybe he should be left alone. he promised not to insult my wife ever again, 2 days later he insulted my wife.

he promised numerous folks at other boards to never again get personal, and what do i see when i come here, he AGAIN (at least 3 different boards now) accuses you of molesting your son after promising you he would never do so again.

i say...not worth it, but understand your righteous indignation, especially coming from someone who is a preacher.

maybe he should be left alone. he promised not to insult my wife ever again, 2 days later he insulted my wife.

he promised numerous folks at other boards to never again get personal, and what do i see when i come here, he AGAIN (at least 3 different boards now) accuses you of molesting your son after promising you he would never do so again.

i say...not worth it, but understand your righteous indignation, especially coming from someone who is a preacher.

Rev MFM posted three times (on DP) how he was looking forward to pissing on my grave after the cancer sends me to hell - yet he lies about doing it

Bottom line is, MFM has all but left DP and has not explained why

He has at least 2 handles (at one time he had 3) and has not explained why

Seems he is ignoring these questions which is fine. It is pretty clear his fat ass was nailed to the wall by his double life - and it proves what goes around comes around

Again, it could not happen to a nicer guy.

Back