Could Blago Roll on Obama?

There are certain things that you need to accept. Christ told me to turn the other cheek. However God only gave me two. I have run out of cheeks to turn and therefore will never forgive this asshole.

I don't need to accept anything. I am trying to help YOU out.

Do you think that your anger has any adverse effect on the asshole? I doubt it. But the anger is doing harm to you.

But its up to you whether you hold the vitriol or let it go. The choice is yours in the end.

I don't need to accept anything. I am trying to help YOU out.

Do you think that your anger has any adverse effect on the asshole? I doubt it. But the anger is doing harm to you.

But its up to you whether you hold the vitriol or let it go. The choice is yours in the end.
You don't know anything about The Southern Man and he doesn't ask for, desire or need your "help"; you need to accept that. Typical liberal sticking their nose into other people's business.

There are certain things that you need to accept. Christ told me to turn the other cheek. However God only gave me two. I have run out of cheeks to turn and therefore will never forgive this asshole.
Truly if you don't say anything at all to him, we will mock him into submission and ensure that the statements do not stand. Put him on ignore and rest assured that you won't have to read it, or defend yourself against any such statements and that they also won't be out there for people to read.

And you are wrong. You have four cheeks. ;)

If I may?

At one point in my life, someone very dear to me hurt me verbally and emotionally. I held on to that pain and anger for about 7 years. It was only until AFTER I could finally 'get over it', did I realize how much that pain and anger held me back from my full potential and that during those 7 years of bitterness, how it affected the daily lives of those closest to me.

I'm not saying that you should let it go today, but take some time to realize that it WILL affect you in everything that you do and only by letting it go, can you really move forward with a fresher outlook.

By 'letting it go', i'm not saying to absolve that person of any wrongdoing, but by forgiving and never forgetting, great things can begin to happen to you.

You don't know anything about The Southern Man and he doesn't ask for, desire or need your "help"; you need to accept that. Typical liberal sticking their nose into other people's business.

I think I know all I need to know. I didn't stick my nose anywhere. You put your business out here on a public forum. And now you bitch and moan because people try to give you advice based on their own experiences?

Last edited:
Truly if you don't say anything at all to him, we will mock him into submission and ensure that the statements do not stand. Put him on ignore and rest assured that you won't have to read it, or defend yourself against any such statements and that they also won't be out there for people to read.

And you are wrong. You have four cheeks. ;)

I don't think my backside was what Christ intended. I've put him on ignore in other boards and he keeps repeating the offense anyway. Ban his sorry ass.

If I may?

At one point in my life, someone very dear to me hurt me verbally and emotionally. I held on to that pain and anger for about 7 years. It was only until AFTER I could finally 'get over it', did I realize how much that pain and anger held me back from my full potential and that during those 7 years of bitterness, how it affected the daily lives of those closest to me.

I'm not saying that you should let it go today, but take some time to realize that it WILL affect you in everything that you do and only by letting it go, can you really move forward with a fresher outlook.

By 'letting it go', i'm not saying to absolve that person of any wrongdoing, but by forgiving and never forgetting, great things can begin to happen to you.
This asshole was never "dear" to me.

I think I know all I need to know. I didn't stick my nose anywhere. You put your business out here on a public forum. And now you bitch and moan because people try to give you advice based on their own experiences?
You don't know when to shut up, do you? Take your own advice and let it go, man.

I feel better every time I expose the sumbitch for what he is. An A Number One Spineless Asshole. :)

whatever works I guess. I moved 1200 miles away and didn't have that option. but it's all good now. especially considering that I know what kind of life she has right now, compared to mine. :lmao:

Back