Could Blago Roll on Obama?

But you are a liar. Your lie about a skiing "incident" is proof of that. Why not repeat your story in all its detail here so that your fellow posters may judge you. After all, sincerity requires repentance which requires judgment.

I am not a liar, and your continuing to call me one proves that you are insincere. I have long ago apologized to you, yet you continue to denigrate my integrity. Hey... I tried. If you ain't up for it, fine. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I am not a liar, and your continuing to call me one proves that you are insincere. I have long ago apologized to you, yet you continue to denigrate my integrity. Hey... I tried. If you ain't up for it, fine. I won't lose any sleep over it.
As I stated earlier, you did apologize, and I gratuitously accepted, but then you quickly resorted to the same-old and you've done it multiple times. Just like you did in this thread. I have two witnesses posting in this thread that know exactly what I am talking about and will attest. So again, you have been caught in a lie. That makes you a liar.

Maineman you need to grow some thicker skin and let shit go.

This is the Internet. Believe it or not, people will impune your honor regularly.

Maineman you need to grow some thicker skin and let shit go.

This is the Internet. Believe it or not, people will impune your honor regularly.
If I started in on people because they impugned my character, I would never be able to state an opinion.

Impugning someone's character is one thing. Accusing them of unnatural acts with a young member of their family is quite another. The latter causes an indelible stain on the sumbitch's soul.

Lying about someone is lying about someone. If they accuse you of cheating on your taxes or of unnatural acts with farm animals, its the same thing.

Ya'll just need to let it go already.

Lying about someone is lying about someone. If they accuse you of cheating on your taxes or of unnatural acts with farm animals, its the same thing.

Ya'll just need to let it go already.
I doubt that you'd feel that way if someone accused you of having anal sex with your young son. In fact I don't think that you'd ever forgive the asshole that accused you of that.

I doubt that you'd feel that way if someone accused you of having anal sex with your young son. In fact I don't think that you'd ever forgive the asshole that accused you of that.

I have been accused of being a child molester and of molesting my own kids. Its words on a page. I didn't say it may me happy, but its not something to hold on to. Let it go.

The only reason it should bother you is that you think other people believe it or that its true.

If neither of those apply, then its just words from a troll.

But anyway, my original point is that most insults that get hurled around online should be taken with a grain of salt. That was the only instance where something was said that I could never forgive.

Last edited:
I doubt that you'd feel that way if someone accused you of **** with your young son. In fact I don't think that you'd ever forgive the asshole that accused you of that.
Nobody has suggested you forgive that person... He wouldn't say it if it didn't get the reaction he wanted. However, such conversations are not welcome on this site and he already knows it.

Yeah I am serious that if I ever get a chance I will hurt him badly.

But anyway, my original point is that most insults that get hurled around online should be taken with a grain of salt. That was the only instance where something was said that I could never forgive.

The problem with holding a grudge or staying angry is that it eats at you. It only causes you damage, while the person who said the shit go merrily about their life.

And this is coming from someone who came very close to beating an internet troll's to a bloody pulp.

The problem with holding a grudge or staying angry is that it eats at you. It only causes you damage, while the person who said the shit go merrily about their life.

And this is coming from someone who came very close to beating an internet troll's to a bloody pulp.

Exactly.

I have been accused of being a child molester and of molesting my own kids. Its words on a page. I didn't say it may me happy, but its not something to hold on to. Let it go.

The only reason it should bother you is that you think other people believe it or that its true.

If neither of those apply, then its just words from a troll.
Or it bother's me because the asshole that did it did so because I trounced his sorry ass in a political debate. Or because he follows me to other boards and re-accuses me. Or because I know the value of honor and can't defend it any other way but to expose the offender.

Or it bother's me because the asshole that did it did so because I trounced his sorry ass in a political debate. Or because he follows me to other boards and re-accuses me. Or because I know the value of honor and can't defend it any other way but to expose the offender.

My point was not that you couldn't find plenty of reasons to be bothered.

My point was to let it go. Look at the garbage that people have spewed about each other on this forum. Do you actually believe any of it?

The value of your honor comes from within you. It is not dependent on people never telling lies about you. It is not dependent on you being able to prove what they say is a lie.

That's exactly my position. Yet I was foolish enough to forgive the asshole, then he repeated the offense. The world is better off without this man. Certainly all message boards would better off.

I suggest to Damo that he ban maineman aka manfrommaine.

My point was not that you couldn't find plenty of reasons to be bothered.

My point was to let it go. Look at the garbage that people have spewed about each other on this forum. Do you actually believe any of it?

The value of your honor comes from within you. It is not dependent on people never telling lies about you. It is not dependent on you being able to prove what they say is a lie.
There are certain things that you need to accept. Christ told me to turn the other cheek. However God only gave me two. I have run out of cheeks to turn and therefore will never forgive this asshole.

That's exactly my position. Yet I was foolish enough to forgive the asshole, then he repeated the offense. The world is better off without this man. Certainly all message boards would better off.

I suggest to Damo that he ban maineman aka manfrommaine.

Let the trolls post whatever the will, and stand above it. Be the better man.

Back