Could Blago Roll on Obama?

I believe that Fitzgerald asked the Obama team to refrain from making any comments... and even to hold off for a week in issuing their internal report on the nature of any and all contacts between the Obama staff and the governor's staff.

Obama has ben busted on his lies. Do YOU really believe that Obama NEVER spoke to the Gov about the replacement for HIS Senate seat?

It figures since its such a poorly managed board. Is DMP still banning folks that prove him wrong? :cof1:

Would not know about that SM. Not in on the inner workings. I do know the mods have had a lot fewer threads to move to the cage since Rev MFM left the board in shame

Last edited:
Of course he didn't! Obama is too smart to communicate with a corrupt governor about the sale of his former senate seat! He had his bag man Emanuel do it! ;)

and as we speak, Obama is warming the bus up, and asking Emanuel to check out the tail lights as the chosen one shifts the bus into reverse :)

Dixie said:
Of course he didn't! Obama is too smart to communicate with a corrupt governor about the sale of his former senate seat! He had his bag man Emanuel do it! ;)

and as we speak, Obama is warming the bus up, and asking Emanuel to check out the tail lights as the chosen one shifts the bus into reverse :)

Oh, how exciting!

I just knew that one day, some cute couple would find love on JPP!

I hope you crazy kids make it!

You said the same thing on DP :)

Do you actually believe the crap you post?

thats funny. he did say he was never going anywhere, then had some admin or the owner change his name to retiredman, then tried a new nick and then got caught and now has left in shame all because someone allegedly outed his posts to his church.

it is interesting that no matter where he goes he starts trouble. the other board has been peaceful sans his absence.

this board seems interesting, may give it a shot.

Obama has ben busted on his lies. Do YOU really believe that Obama NEVER spoke to the Gov about the replacement for HIS Senate seat?

Obama told the reporter he would not answer questions because he had been asked to not answer questions by the US attorney. Given what my friends in Illinois tell me, Obama and the governor were not really tight, so I have no doubt that Obama did not talk to him, especially if he said he didn't. I have no reason to doubt his word.

Obama told the reporter he would not answer questions because he had been asked to not answer questions by the US attorney. Given what my friends in Illinois tell me, Obama and the governor were not really tight, so I have no doubt that Obama did not talk to him, especially if he said he didn't. I have no reason to doubt his word.

Why am I not surprised you would set aside logic and reason and accept what your messiah said - at least publicly

thats funny. he did say he was never going anywhere, then had some admin or the owner change his name to retiredman, then tried a new nick and then got caught and now has left in shame all because someone allegedly outed his posts to his church.

it is interesting that no matter where he goes he starts trouble. the other board has been peaceful sans his absence.

this board seems interesting, may give it a shot.

You sound like you know not to take Mainman's posts at face value. He is a postor child of the modern day Dem party

If not for his double standards he would not have any standards at all

And yes, it has been wonderful on the other board without him smelling it up. It was comical when he lied about not being moderate democrat :)

You sound like you know not to take Mainman's posts at face value. He is a postor child of the modern day Dem party

If not for his double standards he would not have any standards at all

And yes, it has been wonderful on the other board without him smelling it up. It was comical when he lied about not being moderate democrat :)

absolutely comical, given his angry responses should you call him a liar. he is moderate democrat and he knows it and when called on it, despite denials, he has never posted again...

as to this obama thing, why did his staff say he had a meeting with sir blago?

Back