Could Blago Roll on Obama?

Sorry Lucy, but as you proved earlier in this very thread, your word ain't worth shit. :321:

in this very thread, you called me a liar before I had ever said anything untoward to you... you seem to be quite capable of dishing it out, but then turn into a whiny little bitch when someone returns fire. I said was sorry... something you never do and I don't expect it from you. I suggested that, in the spirit of the season, we agree to bury the hatchets... it you don't want to , that is all about you... and I have no problem with it at all. I'll just put you on ignore and try to talk in a civil tone to others.

Hey, Dixie - you were right! This is really exploding in Obama's face, just as you predicted...

Hmmm.... I've searched and searched, and can't find where I predicted that anywhere. In fact, I have already gone on record to say, I would be shocked and amazed if anything can be directly tied to Obama personally. I did indeed say this was not going away, and it hasn't. I guess you thought I meant they would come haul Obama off in shackles the day after I said that, but that's not what I meant. I doubt The One will even be impeached over this. Worst case scenario, Emanuel has to fall on the sword, but I doubt that even happens. Democrats will spin this into a right-wing conspiracy to get Obama, and any misdoings by Team Obama will be simply overlooked.

That said, there ARE going to be questions, maybe a hearing, and some people are going to have to answer the questions. This may lead to an independent prosecutor, and further inquiry, which may reveal all kinds of things. My spider senses tell me, there is something to hide, else Team Obama wouldn't have tried to LIE about being in contact with Blago.

Check back in after 6-8 months, and let's see where this is at then, okay?

"Check back in after 6-8 months, and let's see where this is at then, okay? "

Gladly!

You keep at it, Dix - one of these days, you've gotta be right...

in this very thread, you called me a liar before I had ever said anything untoward to you... you seem to be quite capable of dishing it out, but then turn into a whiny little bitch when someone returns fire. I said was sorry... something you never do and I don't expect it from you. I suggested that, in the spirit of the season, we agree to bury the hatchets... it you don't want to , that is all about you... and I have no problem with it at all. I'll just put you on ignore and try to talk in a civil tone to others.

LOOOL, same bullshit, different board

i can't count how many times this joker has said this me...and i am talking verbatim, way too funny. sick really, but funny.

Still ducking the questions I see

Knowing you as I do, the only place you would bury a hatchet is in someones back

maybe he should be left alone. he promised not to insult my wife ever again, 2 days later he insulted my wife.

he promised numerous folks at other boards to never again get personal, and what do i see when i come here, he AGAIN (at least 3 different boards now) accuses you of molesting your son after promising you he would never do so again.

i say...not worth it, but understand your righteous indignation, especially coming from someone who is a preacher.

and cabin boy... you know well enough that there is nothing in this thread from me that "accuses" anyone of "molesting" their "son".

and cabin boy... you know well enough that there is nothing in this thread from me that "accuses" anyone of "molesting" their "son".

liar, you mentioned SM's son's after skiing

you must be getting "excited" about the upcoming ski season.
regarding ski season, I bet the boys have been having a tough time sitting down for over a month, then.

ouch.

you have previously accused SM of having anal sex with his boys and it involved skiing. you can't bullshit people who have read your posts moron. and stop having sexual fantasies about me by calling me cabin boy you closet homosexual pervert

maybe he should be left alone. he promised not to insult my wife ever again, 2 days later he insulted my wife.

he promised numerous folks at other boards to never again get personal, and what do i see when i come here, he AGAIN (at least 3 different boards now) accuses you of molesting your son after promising you he would never do so again.

i say...not worth it, but understand your righteous indignation, especially coming from someone who is a preacher.
Claims to be a preacher. I say he's lying there too.

you have previously accused SM of having anal sex with his boys and it involved skiing. you can't bullshit people who have read your posts moron. and stop having sexual fantasies about me by calling me cabin boy you closet homosexual pervert

does mentioning someone's son after skiing amount to an accusation of molestation? yes or no?

I guess he is to busy insulting people to take time to answer direct questions

The Rev does have a preoccupation with sex

Claims to be a preacher. I say he's lying there too.

no, he really is a preacher. that is why he is no longer posting at dp, he alleges that someone outed him to his church about his filthy posts. i am not sure that is true, but he got an admin or the board owner to change his name so no one can find him as manfrommaine. as he prepares sermons he insults women by telling them that they give head to many men for the nightly profession.

does mentioning someone's son after skiing amount to an accusation of molestation? yes or no?

with you, absolutely. do you deny making those prior accusations to southern man? and be honest preacher...

are you actually going to tell me that you had no hidden meaning about his sons being "sore" and SM being "excited"....don't lie now

no, he really is a preacher. that is why he is no longer posting at dp, he alleges that someone outed him to his church about his filthy posts. i am not sure that is true, but he got an admin or the board owner to change his name so no one can find him as manfrommaine. as he prepares sermons he insults women by telling them that they give head to many men for the nightly profession.

If that is true, Rev MFM can give a sermon on the dangers of hypocrisy, and getting tangles in a web of self made lies

He could "preach" from experience :)

I civilly called you a liar with reasons plainly stated. Level "return fire" means that you civilly call me a liar with reasons plainly stated. Instead you go lower that I've ever seen anyone go on an internet message board. You're getting here what you've sown elsewhere.

Back