Could Blago Roll on Obama?

I've known Yurt almost as long as I've known you, maineman. I don't think he was the one who did you wrong.

I think you both clash personalities, SM too obviously, but I don't think he would try to ruin you that way.

I've known Yurt almost as long as I've known you, maineman. I don't think he was the one who did you wrong.

I think you both clash personalities, SM too obviously, but I don't think he would try to ruin you that way.

I agree with you

MM is nothing more then a tough talking blowhard who would run away from any fight, and anyone who who would stand up to him

we can respectfully agree to disagree about that.

we can respectfully agree to disagree about that.

You respectful? LOL!!!!

You have zero proof yet you toss out charges, then when busted you run away like a thief in the night

Sooner or later you will crawl away from the message board as well, and find another one to stink up

You respectful? LOL!!!!

You have zero proof yet you toss out charges, then when busted you run away like a thief in the night

Sooner or later you will crawl away from the message board as well, and find another one to stink up

damo and I have always been respectful towards one another. I am sure that will continue long after you've gone.

damo and I have always been respectful towards one another. I am sure that will continue long after you've gone.

Your brand of respect is well know Rev

Like See you next Tuesday - remember that example of respect you showed the female posters who had the gall to disagree with you?

Your brand of respect is well know Rev

Like See you next Tuesday - remember that example of respect you showed the female posters who had the gall to disagree with you?

Ducking the facts again I see. How typical for the Lyin King and Coward of Maine :)

I am not ducking anything RSR. If you want to talk about the subject of this thread, I would be glad to. and it would seem to me that your reply to my last heartfelt PM is "typical" of your true form of communication. Do you care if I share it?

I am not ducking anything RSR. If you want to talk about the subject of this thread, I would be glad to. and it would seem to me that your reply to my last heartfelt PM is "typical" of your true form of communication. Do you care if I share it?

It is typical of me to post facts and the turth - something you avoid constantly

Your respect is well know to the posters at DP - and now to your flock and Church elders :)

It is typical of me to post facts and the turth - something you avoid constantly

Your respect is well know to the posters at DP - and now to your flock and Church elders :)

so you have no problems with me posting my PM and your response to it? Do I have your permission to do so?

so you have no problems with me posting my PM and your response to it? Do I have your permission to do so?

I will save you the time Rev. You offered another apology (at least your 5th one to me) for wishing me death due to my cancer - after repeating the death wish on three differecnt occassions

My reply was

FUNK YOU ASSHOLE

The difference between you and me V is I have no problem with my family and friends reading what I post. You want to hide your alter ego at all costs

My reply was:

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

and, for the record this is what that was in reply to:

"Can't we bury the hatchet, you and I? I am deeply sorry for my prior insults to you and my seeming disregard for your medical condition. I truly am sorry. I let you get to me and your attacks on my patriotism and my service made me mad to the point where I exercised very poor judgment. I reacted in inappropriate ways. I truly apologize and would love to start the new year with a fresh start between us. Is that possible?"

"Can't we bury the hatchet, you and I? I am deeply sorry for my prior insults to you and my seeming disregard for your medical condition. I truly am sorry. I let you get to me and your attacks on my patriotism and my service made me mad to the point where I exercised very poor judgment. I reacted in inappropriate ways. I truly apologize and would love to start the new year with a fresh start between us. Is that possible?"

The same old BS form the master of lies and hypocrisy

Is hould have asked which death wish you were talking about. There were at least 3 that I know about

Just so everyone here knows what I am talking about - here is MFM post wishing me death

Please remember he begged Jim over at DP to change his name to try and redcuce his humilation over his double life being exposed

#38 10-11-2007, 01:24 PM
retiredman
Guest Join Date: Jan 2007

you have, in fact, attacked my patriotism. I just wanted that out in the open so you would stop YOUR whining when I suggested that I would make a special trip to the potter's field near your trailer park to piss on your grave after cancer sends you to hell not one minute too soon.

Insult me...I insult you

dude... ya sound like a little wussy man... men don't apologize

:cool:

Back