Could Germany have won the war?

Have you read William Cooper's book, the one that I posted up earlier? I'm curious...

I've heard about it.

the stated intentions of global movers and shakers is really all you need though.

"you will own nothing and you will be happy" -- klaus schwab

"I wish i could come back as a virus to kill millions of people" -- kIng charles

I've heard about it.

the stated intentions of global movers and shakers is really all you need though.

"you will own nothing and you will be happy" -- klaus schwab

"I wish i could come back as a virus to kill millions of people" -- kIng charles

King Charles does not rule the world. Neither does Klaus Schwab.

King Charles does not rule the world. Neither does Klaus Schwab.

While this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 memorializes all those that were killed in the name of Christiananality pedophilia for their memory of an Islamidiotocracy from the fleeting memorial to those which survived WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "serve the Pope or die" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists patriot act....

While this Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 memorializes all those that were killed in the name of Christiananality pedophilia for their memory of an Islamidiotocracy from the fleeting memorial to those which survived WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" suicidal super ego sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming of "serve the Pope or die" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement interpretation "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islam "death to the infidels" thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists patriot act....

Random words and phrases. No apparent coherency. You are even worse than JesusAI.

Random words and phrases. No apparent coherency. You are even worse than JesusAI.

Odds are in that Nuremberg War Crimes trials suicidal super ego condescending arrogance national religion of Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS Fourth Reich July 9/11 master race cognitive dissonance master plan tradition maybe joining those crooks on Capital Hill to uphold "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Library of Congress evidence; but in all "man is God" Islamidiotocracy statistical probability better never than late......

Without reading a word of this thread I came in here to ask (someone quote this if you are going to answer because I am not reading this whole thing to find a post, anyway...) to ask: How many posts in was it before Godwin's Law was fulfilled in this thread?

Without reading a word of this thread I came in here to ask (someone quote this if you are going to answer because I am not reading this whole thing to find a post, anyway...) to ask: How many posts in was it before Godwin's Law was fulfilled in this thread?

TBH, I didn't count or notice since it's fulfilled daily.
emot-godwin.gif

Back