Could Germany have won the war?

Without reading a word of this thread I came in here to ask (someone quote this if you are going to answer because I am not reading this whole thing to find a post, anyway...) to ask: How many posts in was it before Godwin's Law was fulfilled in this thread?

you're not better than us, globalist suckup.

Without reading a word of this thread I came in here to ask (someone quote this if you are going to answer because I am not reading this whole thing to find a post, anyway...) to ask: How many posts in was it before Godwin's Law was fulfilled in this thread?

I went through about half the posts, and didn't find that point (Godwin's Law violation). So, it might have been, but it might not have been reached yet--surprisingly.

On the other hand by page two, TDS had entered the thread with this post:

Neither does having a draft-dodging adulterer. Every time we elect one, he gets impeached.

Go figure... :palm:

I went through about half the posts, and didn't find that point (Godwin's Law violation). So, it might have been, but it might not have been reached yet--surprisingly.

On the other hand by page two, TDS had entered the thread with this post:

Go figure... :palm:

I'm not a Trump Dick Sucker, but have no doubt you are, Chief "not my responsibility". LOL

If you were as intelligent as you believe yourself to be, Terry, you'd notice that specific wording applies equally to William Jefferson Clinton. Another Bud Light drinker's mistake on your part.

I can't believe you were always this fucked up, Terry. Brain injury? Illness? Dementia? What happened to you???

3j44as.jpg

A constitutional monarchy is a dictatorship? Canada is a dictatorship? Australia is a dictatorship?

Well, in the case of Australia, one could make a pretty good argument for it with how they handled Chinese Disease...

b6ec8439948dce688d3d32ef3ebc496c

Suspected of being exposed to Chinese Disease? Not having it. Not having any symptoms. Not testing positive for it, just being suspected of being exposed. Off to the gulag with you!

The thread is basically about Hitler, and whether he could have won, so Hitler was brought up at the beginning of the thread. It did degrade into the alt right whining that everyone who has facts that disagree with them is really a Nazi.

The thread is basically about Hitler, and whether he could have won, so Hitler was brought up at the beginning of the thread. It did degrade into the alt right whining that everyone who has facts that disagree with them is really a Nazi.

Godwin's law requires an inappropriate use of Hitler and / or the Nazis to occur. Asking is Hitler and the Nazis could win WW 2 by some means does not violate it.

Those crooks on Capital Hill & their suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia national religion of "man is God" sociopsychopathilogical survival of the fittest fascists Peter Principle master race of thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists space is the place for the human race homicidal human farming interpretation of "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Nah, Godwin's law is only when someone calls someone else in the argument a "nazi" or "Hitler", mentioning Hitler himself during a discussion about Nazis is not how the Godwin's Law works...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

wiki said:
Godwin's law, short for Godwin's law (or rule) of Nazi analogies,[1] is an Internet adage asserting that as an online discussion grows longer (regardless of topic or scope), the probability of a comparison to Nazis or Adolf Hitler approaches 100%.[2]

These days one out of every ten posts from the alt right is claiming that Democrats are just like Nazis. That is the beginning of the thread.

Right... And one out of every 3 from a leftist is someone saying "trumppers" are "neo-nazis" etc. Hence my question. In a thread about Hitler himself, how many posts did it take before Godwin's law was fulfilled?

A constitutional monarchy is a dictatorship? Canada is a dictatorship? Australia is a dictatorship?

A monarchy doesn't have a constitution.
Canada is currently a dictatorship.
Australia is an interesting one. Parts are an oligarchy, others are a republic.

A monarchy doesn't have a constitution.
Canada is currently a dictatorship.
Australia is an interesting one. Parts are an oligarchy, others are a republic.

Canada and Australia are constitutional monarchies, with King Charles of Canada and Australia playing almost no part in their governments. His face will be on their money.

Back