Could it be Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin as McCain's VP?

CanadianKid

This is actually a pretty smart move....

He is choosing this out-of-the-box pick....

May make some Hillary voters switch to Republican...

CK

That would be a good pick but she isn't in Ohio so I doubt it unless he isn't going to introduce her in person.

It would be very contrived, but it would probably work.

Looking at the past few weeks, I think the McCain camp has decided that the election hangs on the votes of disgruntled Hillary supporters. They're gearing almost everything toward that group.

It would be very contrived, but it would probably work.

Looking at the past few weeks, I think the McCain camp has decided that the election hangs on the votes of disgruntled Hillary supporters. They're gearing almost everything toward that group.

Are there really that many angry Hillary voters that would actually vote for McCain? I get the pissed Hillary voters part but I really don't see that many pulling the trigger for McCain. It seems McCain has far more voters among the religious right that he needs to attract than from disgruntled Hillary voters.

Are there really that many angry Hillary voters that would actually vote for McCain? I get the pissed Hillary voters part but I really don't see that many pulling the trigger for McCain. It seems McCain has far more voters among the religious right that he needs to attract than from disgruntled Hillary voters.

Yeah there are.

hillaryclintonforum.net

http://www.cnbc.com/

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, a self-styled "hockey mom" who has only been governor for a little over a year, is GOP Presidential candidate John McCain's choice for Vice President, CNBC has learned.

http://www.cnbc.com/

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, a self-styled "hockey mom" who has only been governor for a little over a year, is GOP Presidential candidate John McCain's choice for Vice President, CNBC has learned.

images

Surprising as it may seem, she is actually a clean government Alaskan Republican.

9:47 (Dow Jones) Chatter saying John McCain plans to pick Alaska Gov Sarah Palin as his running mate seems a bit surprising for many reasons, but particularly since WSJ reported less than a month ago Palin was facing an investigation for abuse of office. In WSJ story at the end of July, Palin said she'll cooperate with the legislative probe, expected to be completed by November. (JHS)

Back