COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUERY I HAVE ABOUT AMERICANS ?

Thanks for the rural /suburban Vs urban divide point. I can understand that.
Yup, that sort of divide is definitely a thing here in the former USA.

Although, Donald Trump has been able to buck that divide a bit and form a sort of "Urban/Rural coalition" (aka, the 'bent over furniture' working class who has been sold out to China) at the expense of some opposition from a select few "cocktail club" uppity "educated" suburbia voters (think of people like Ben Shapiro). Not that Trump is anywhere near winning a majority of urban voters, but even a few percentage points of higher support than any "professionally Republican" candidate can muster up in those urban areas makes a huuuuge difference.

And I have a feeling (from actually talking to people) that urban support for President Trump is actually plenty higher than "official results" show (due to election fraud). ... and this time around, besides there being an increased awareness of the election fraud that happens, Chief Puppet Joe Biden is going to have issues mustering up support from Muslims who are mad at him about "Palestine". That, along with the pissed off auto/union workers, will definitely cost him Michigan (and potentially even Minnesota, although that's a stretch).

My grandparents on one side were a wealthy family from Montgomery, my father lived through the bus boycotts, my other grandparents were substance farmers from rural GA. My wife and her family are from upstate NY.

I would say in many ways the typical Southerner is very different, but I cant be sure of the reason.

The original Northern immigrants were aristocrats into manufacturing and trade. A bulk of the Southern immigrants were framers who moved here to get out of European prisons, and had no money.

The South had a very regimented societal structure, less so the North. People did not move as much then as we seem to now. Southerners were more "social" fundamentalist with their religion and that changed very slowly. The Northerners were more "intellectual" fundamentalists and changed more quickly. See the difference between the "American Baptist Church" versus the "Southern Baptist Church."

The Northerners clashed more over theology than the more homogenic Southern Religion.

Having lived in NY and Alabama I feel fairly qualified to discuss this.

Things are changing more rapidly however, they call it "the new South."

Racism in the South is more open and acceptable, racism in the north is more hidden and unacceptable.

Racism in the South is more open and acceptable, in the North EVERYTHING is racist

fixed it

Yup, that sort of divide is definitely a thing here in the former USA.

Although, Donald Trump has been able to buck that divide a bit and form a sort of "Urban/Rural coalition" (aka, the 'bent over furniture' working class who has been sold out to China) at the expense of some opposition from a select few "cocktail club" uppity "educated" suburbia voters (think of people like Ben Shapiro). Not that Trump is anywhere near winning a majority of urban voters, but even a few percentage points of higher support than any "professionally Republican" candidate can muster up in those urban areas makes a huuuuge difference.

And I have a feeling (from actually talking to people) that urban support for President Trump is actually plenty higher than "official results" show (due to election fraud). ... and this time around, besides there being an increased awareness of the election fraud that happens, Chief Puppet Joe Biden is going to have issues mustering up support from Muslims who are mad at him about "Palestine". That, along with the pissed off auto/union workers, will definitely cost him Michigan (and potentially even Minnesota, although that's a stretch).

Not many MAGA cliches nor talk radio talking “points” left out of that one

Next you'll be telling us about all your black friends, once you dream them up.

My black friends are all Republicans & or Conservatives, therefore, none of them are racist, none of them are seeking reparations,
none of them are hooked up with the BLM racist ideology or with the CRT ploy to make whites feel like they're the racists.

1915-1940? :laugh: Not a single democrat belongs to the kkk today, they are all rightwing shitheads like you.

Yeah, the KKK kind of died out when joe biden's clan member Robert Byrd died. Now the Left's newest version of the KLAN happens to be all those anti white racists
that are fully in step with the dummycrat party (The All New Black Panther Party). Again, biden, Obama, joyless reid, al sharpless, CRT supporters, and the blm crowd of violent racists etc. Pick any one of those goons on the TV View, and you'll clearly see that they have anti white intentions galore.

143033_original.jpg

I speak only for myself.

I'm from Boston.

I've gotten along with individual southerners,
but if you were to ask me if I was radically different in my beliefs from the typical southerner,
as I perceive the typical southerner to be,

particularly a non-urban southerner,
I'd be inclined to say yes.

I'm not politically conservative.
I'm not a nationalist chauvinist, an isolationist, or a xenophobe.
I'm not religious, and I'm intolerant of any hint of theocracy.

Everything about the south doesn't suck.
Everything about Boston isn't perfect.
Nonetheless, I know where I belong and where I don't.

It's a racial thing that rides right along with a POLITICAL line in the sand, and also depends on one's age.

If you are a White SOUTHERN BORN BABY-BOOMER living in the south, by a large margin you were either born to a family of Conservative Democrats or a Republican.

Many Conservative Democrats switched parties during the Richard Nixon election in the late 60's and joined the ranks of Republicans, because of the unpopularity for the Vietnam War and Civil Rights Activists. As the Democrats being led by LBJ as the current president at the time was deemed to be a WARHAWK and a CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER, and Nixon promising to ending the Vietnam war as a campaign promise.

Through generations of Gerrymandering, It was enough to lock up the legislative branches and governorship of Southern STATES deadlocked in a stranglehold by the Republican party.

But, for the Southern BABY BOOMER Natives, IF YOU ARE WHITE, you are either born a Republican based on Race alone, or you are born into a Democratic Family that did not switch parties, but has been totally gerrymandered out of power for decades of the past, and for decades to come.

FOR THE MOST PART, IF YOU ARE WHITE AND LIVING IN THE SOUTH, YOU CALL YOURSELF A REPUBLICAN, And it is hereditary.

The mentality of the Southern REPUBLICAN MAN is- "I'M WHITE- THEREFORE I AM A REPUBLICAN!

As I said- It is a RACIAL THING WITH PEOPLE WHO VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Last edited:
Back