COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUERY I HAVE ABOUT AMERICANS ?

It's Levin not Levine. What Mark's book does explain about me and every other Republican Conservative is that
we're all on board with his thorough fact-filled depiction of how and why Dummcrats hate America. Even without
Mark's brilliant book, we on the RIGHT see it every day as to just how and why Dems hate America, hate our
Constitution, hate our Founders and now hate Whites and Jews. You can see for yourself by looking at my avatar
of just who biden loves.
Mark has no idea what Dems think. He makes everything up. He’s been described as full of bombast and bile. I agree.

Mark has no idea what Dems think. He makes everything up. He’s been described as full of bombast and bile. I agree.

Guy is just another media pimp, employing hate and division to make a buck, the right is such easy prey for demagogues that there scores of them just like Levin

The mentality of the Southern REPUBLICAN MAN is- "I'M WHITE- THEREFORE I AM A REPUBLICAN!

The mentality of Biden is if you are black and don't vote for him therefore you are not really black

If you don't like it, dial 1-800-EAT-SHIT and complain!

Because I could care less about your racist views!

Last edited:
Come on, could you see yourself sitting at a bar in Savannah or Austin talking about Orr, Heinson, Malzone, or Marvelous Marvin, and not just because they were famous, but they way they played their sport?

Sure I could.
Just keep the conversation away from right to work laws.

You seem to be the racist here. Your daily comments reveal it. You have a language problem as well. "Not five percent" could be zero. It certainly doesn't mean "that's a lot".

5 percent would mean More KKK members than were in the South.

:dunno:

It's a racial thing that rides right along with a POLITICAL line in the sand, and also depends on one's age.

If you are a White SOUTHERN BORN BABY-BOOMER living in the south, by a large margin you were either born to a family of Conservative Democrats or a Republican.

Many Conservative Democrats switched parties during the Richard Nixon election in the late 60's and joined the ranks of Republicans, because of the unpopularity for the Vietnam War and Civil Rights Activists. As the Democrats being led by LBJ as the current president at the time was deemed to be a WARHAWK and a CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER, and Nixon promising to ending the Vietnam war as a campaign promise.

Through generations of Gerrymandering, It was enough to lock up the legislative branches and governorship of Southern STATES deadlocked in a stranglehold by the Republican party.

But, for the Southern BABY BOOMER Natives, IF YOU ARE WHITE, you are either born a Republican based on Race alone, or you are born into a Democratic Family that did not switch parties, but has been totally gerrymandered out of power for decades of the past, and for decades to come.

FOR THE MOST PART, IF YOU ARE WHITE AND LIVING IN THE SOUTH, YOU CALL YOURSELF A REPUBLICAN, And it is hereditary.

The mentality of the Southern REPUBLICAN MAN is- "I'M WHITE- THEREFORE I AM A REPUBLICAN!

As I said- It is a RACIAL THING WITH PEOPLE WHO VOTE REPUBLICAN!

Massive LIE by racist white libs.

Warning: Facts can cause blindness in White Libs.

Ike signed the first CRA in 1957. A higher percentage of repubs than dems voted for the 64 CRA.

Here are some facts in picture form to make it easier for child-like white libs.

Electoral maps

Northern States voted republican

election-Results-Candidate-American-Political-Party-Votes-1972.jpg

Southern former Slave States voted Democrat

Results-election-Candidate-Political-Party-American-Votes-1976.jpg

Votes-election-Results-Candidate-Political-Party-American-1980.jpg

election-Results-Candidate-American-Votes-Ronald-W-1984.jpg

Even at the State level, Southern States continued to elect democrats

file.php

Last edited:
Not only did VP Nixon and MLK work together to pass the 1957 CRA, but ...

"In 1970, perhaps the hall mark of the Nixon administration’s Civil Rights policies, Nixon sought to end the decades old and egregious tradition of segregated schools for black and white children throughout the nation, predominantly in the Southern states."

https://www.nixonfoundation.org/2017/08/nixons-record-civil-rights-2/

"In fall 1969, 600,000 blacks attended desegregated schools in the South; one year later 3 million had been integrated. By percentage in 1968, nearly 70 percent of black children were segregated from their white peers; by the end of Nixon’s first term it was just 8 percent."

^^^^^^^^^

That was not a "secret code" or a conspiracy theory. And it is the opposite of a "Southern Strategy".

As Malcom X said in 1963, ... the White Liberal is the most dangerous, the most deceitful.

Yeah, the KKK kind of died out when joe biden's clan member Robert Byrd died. Now the Left's newest version of the KLAN happens to be all those anti white racists
that are fully in step with the dummycrat party (The All New Black Panther Party). Again, biden, Obama, joyless reid, al sharpless, CRT supporters, and the blm crowd of violent racists etc. Pick any one of those goons on the TV View, and you'll clearly see that they have anti white intentions galore.

Theres one rightwinger willing to admit that the openly racist group kkk is made up of nothing but other rightwingers.

Theres one rightwinger willing to admit that the openly racist group kkk is made up of nothing but other rightwingers.

Zero evidence, zero exit polling data supports that claim about the 5,000 KKK members.

White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Bidenhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk › news › article-8912091
Nov 4, 2020 — White supremacist Richard Spencer, known for popularising the term 'alt-right', posted a picture of his ballot paper saying 'To hell with ...

EDITORIAL: A racist's endorsement of Biden comes as no ...https://gazette.com › opinion › editorial-a-racists-endorse...
Aug 26, 2020 — Neo-Nazi white supremacist Richard Spencer wholeheartedly endorses Joe Biden for president. This should surprise no one familiar with Biden ..."

Last edited:
I want to know if Americans from the South are different fold from native Northerners.

When I day different I mean are they different in their general attitudes, beliefs, values and outlooks on things in general (on life, in general)?

It seemed me that they might be because the Civil War was such a monumental and bloody convulsion in America's history. (And) equally, historically-speaking,the Civil War (of 1861 -1865) was not that long ago.

To put it another way do native Southerners - say those folk living in the "Bible Belt"/ "Deep South" -still retain some mental/psychological traits of the (generic) Confederate rebel in their collective personality. I mean mental/ character/psychological traits that are noticeably different from those of today's descendants of the 19th-century, Northern, Republican Yankees?

In short do native Southern American people get along with today's Northern "Yankees", or do they tend to see lots of things/issues in a different light ?

Thanks if you can help :)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter

Southerners still celebrate Southern treason and racism!

Southerners still celebrate Southern treason and racism!

So rare that the spotting of a confederate battle flag makes national news.

images

^^^^^
White Lib Hollywood's Dukes of Hazard comedy TV show depicted the flag as a symbol of "partying, hot women, cars flying thru the air, and Southern good natured fun".

Last edited:
Back