COULD SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUERY I HAVE ABOUT AMERICANS ?

It's a racial thing that rides right along with a POLITICAL line in the sand, and also depends on one's age.

If you are a White SOUTHERN BORN BABY-BOOMER living in the south, by a large margin you were either born to a family of Conservative Democrats or a Republican.

Many Conservative Democrats switched parties during the Richard Nixon election in the late 60's and joined the ranks of Republicans, because of the unpopularity for the Vietnam War. As the Democrats being led by LBJ as president at the time was deemed to be a WARHAWK, and Nixon promising to ending the Vietnam war as a campaign promise.

Through generations of Gerrymandering, It was enough to lock up the legislative branches and governorship of Southern STATES deadlocked in a stranglehold by the Republican party.

But, for the Southern BABY BOOMER Natives, IF YOU ARE WHITE, you are either born a Republican based on Race alone, or you are born into a Democratic Family that did not switch parties, but has been totally gerrymandered out of power for decades of the past, and for decades to come.

FOR THE MOST PART, IF YOU ARE WHITE AND LIVING IN THE SOUTH, YOU CALL YOURSELF A REPUBLICAN, And it is hereditary.

The mentality of the Southern REPUBLICAN MAN is- "I'M WHITE- THEREFORE I AM A REPUBLICAN!

As I said- It is a RACIAL THING WITH PEOPLE WHO VOTE REPUBLICAN!

The mentality of the Southern REPUBLICAN MAN is- "I'M WHITE- THEREFORE I AM A REPUBLICAN!

The mentality of Biden is if you are black and don't vote for him therefore you are not really black

Two years. How wonderful. If you think racism isnt acceptable in the north then you're blind or foolish. You're pushing a convenient little narrative.

ok, If you say so. I can tell you, you are much more likely to be called out on it in New York than in Alabama.

You have never been to NY.

ok, If you say so. I can tell you, you are much more likely to be called out on it in New York than in Alabama.

You have never been to NY.

That's because everything is racist in New York City... People go out of their way to look for it even in places where it's not so they can scream racist racist racist

People in New York City Uncle Ben's rice is racist

People in Alabama Uncle Ben's rice is just a box of rice

My black friends are all Republicans & or Conservatives, therefore, none of them are racist, none of them are seeking reparations,
none of them are hooked up with the BLM racist ideology or with the CRT ploy to make whites feel like they're the racists.

Wait a minute, “my black friends,” enough said

Yeah, the KKK kind of died out when joe biden's clan member Robert Byrd died. Now the Left's newest version of the KLAN happens to be all those anti white racists
that are fully in step with the dummycrat party (The All New Black Panther Party). Again, biden, Obama, joyless reid, al sharpless, CRT supporters, and the blm crowd of violent racists etc. Pick any one of those goons on the TV View, and you'll clearly see that they have anti white intentions galore.

Wow, that one ^ is humor, we got “anti-white racism” and the “all new black Panther party,” what’s the “all new” now, six guys standing at polls or is it the same six guys regurgitated twelve years later? Surprised Soros was missing

Wait a minute, “my black friends,” enough said

Yeah, that certainly was enough for you to say. I've got nieces and nephews that are half black, and my sister-in-law is Chinese,
and I dated a black woman, and to let Netflix or Niftynick or whatever his name is, my brother didn't meet her at Kowloons, but
he did meet her at a Chinese restaurant (something like the Kukilou) out near his Westover Airforce base near Springfield Mass.

Wow, that one ^ is humor, we got “anti-white racism” and the “all new black Panther party,” what’s the “all new” now, six guys standing at polls or is it the same six guys regurgitated twelve years later? Surprised Soros was missing

The all-new are those mentioned in the OP. Try reading it again.

I speak only for myself.

I'm from Boston.

I've gotten along with individual southerners,
but if you were to ask me if I was radically different in my beliefs from the typical southerner,
as I perceive the typical southerner to be,

particularly a non-urban southerner,
I'd be inclined to say yes.

I'm not politically conservative.
I'm not a nationalist chauvinist, an isolationist, or a xenophobe.
I'm not religious, and I'm intolerant of any hint of theocracy.

Everything about the south doesn't suck.
Everything about Boston isn't perfect.
Nonetheless, I know where I belong and where I don't.

Come on, could you see yourself sitting at a bar in Savannah or Austin talking about Orr, Heinson, Malzone, or Marvelous Marvin, and not just because they were famous, but they way they played their sport?

That is considered a Union state.... During the civil war those states were considered the North

Yeah, over a century ago, the practiced phrenology back then and recommended cocaine as a cure for multiple ailments, does that mean both are relevant today?

Nice dodge. I would avoid the questions too if I was you. I've been to NY twice in my life. It was a sewer then and I doubt it's much better now.

Right, coming from Hicksville USA anything with people on the streets and an undefined traffic flow is a sewer compared to the trailer park

Yeah, that certainly was enough for you to say. I've got nieces and nephews that are half black, and my sister-in-law is Chinese,
and I dated a black woman, and to let Netflix or Niftynick or whatever his name is, my brother didn't meet her at Kowloons, but
he did meet her at a Chinese restaurant (something like the Kukilou) out near his Westover Airforce base near Springfield Mass.

“and I dated a black women,” no, your joking, you even “dated a black women,” probably regularly read Ebony and Essence too, right

“and I dated a black women,” no, your joking, you even “dated a black women,” probably regularly read Ebony and Essence too, right

Nope, back in the day I read a lot of the Conservative Chronicle Newspaper that had all the political, national, and worldwide news available. Now its reading books like
"Why Democrats Hate America" by Mark Levin et. al., and watch FOX news and Newsmax. I suggest you read Mark's book so as to get up to speed on understanding exactly why you
radical lefties hate America, not that you don't already know.

Nope, back in the day I read a lot of the Conservative Chronicle Newspaper that had all the political, national, and worldwide news available. Now its reading books like
"Why Democrats Hate America" by Mark Levin et. al., and watch FOX news and Newsmax. I suggest you read Mark's book so as to get up to speed on understanding exactly why you
radical lefties hate America, not that you don't already know.
Mark Levine :laugh: explains a lot about you :laugh:

Mark Levine :laugh: explains a lot about you :laugh:

It's Levin not Levine. What Mark's book does explain about me and every other Republican Conservative is that
we're all on board with his thorough fact-filled depiction of how and why Dummcrats hate America. Even without
Mark's brilliant book, we on the RIGHT see it every day as to just how and why Dems hate America, hate our
Constitution, hate our Founders and now hate Whites and Jews. You can see for yourself by looking at my avatar
of just who biden loves.

Back