Covid Follies #31- homework assignment

Here's today's homework assignment: track the number of people who tested positive for corona virus and compare that to the actual number of covid patients hospitalized, and then the number of deaths from 2021 - 2022. Then compare those numbers to annual flu records from those years. Please do decent research using the Census Bureau, the NHI, the CDC and similar institutions. It may take awhile, but you'll come aways with something to ponder.

Do I have to make a determination on whether the person died OF Chinese Disease, or died of something else while having Chinese Disease? After all, many--even most-- of the data doesn't specify that...

Do I have to make a determination on whether the person died OF Chinese Disease, or died of something else while having Chinese Disease? After all, many--even most-- of the data doesn't specify that...

No, you just have to follow the instructions as is. Pretty simple and straight forward.

And FYI: The Wuhan lab was doing contract work for AMERICAN pharmaceutical companies. Fauci was very vague as to what exactly they were doing, but "assured" us that it wasn't Covid research.

The Covid-19 vaccine fraud is so bad that it showed up in the metadata…insurance companies, funeral homes, government databases etc.

Did the these perpetrators ever consider that folks like me and
@EthicalSkeptic
who analyze trends for a living wouldn’t notice?

Evil always oversteps and consumes itself. This mass global poisoning was a bridge to far.

Here's today's homework assignment: track the number of people who tested positive for corona virus and compare that to the actual number of covid patients hospitalized, and then the number of deaths from 2021 - 2022. Then compare those numbers to annual flu records from those years. Please do decent research using the Census Bureau, the NHI, the CDC and similar institutions. It may take awhile, but you'll come aways with something to ponder.

That's a labor intensive assignment, Taich.
I imagine somebody would need to care about those numbers a lot more than I do to undertake such an investigation.

I took the five shots. [They were free.}
I wore the masks where asked to wear them. [They were cheap.]
I did what I could do.
And beyond that, I tried my best to not give a fat flying fuck.

So, assuming I'll be forgiven, I'll pass on the homework assignment
I'm seventy-six years old.
I allot my time with different priorities.

That's a labor intensive assignment, Taich.
I imagine somebody would need to care about those numbers a lot more than I do to undertake such an investigation.

I took the five shots. [They were free.}
I wore the masks where asked to wear them. [They were cheap.]
I did what I could do.
And beyond that, I tried my best to not give a fat flying fuck.

So, assuming I'll be forgiven, I'll pass on the homework assignment
I'm seventy-six years old.
I allot my time with different priorities.

Five?

Well that was dumb.

Back