Covid Follies #31- homework assignment

You are assuming your own limitations belong to others, neef.

Start a list and let's see, neef.

Rather than giving me a very lengthy homework assignment which I'm obviously not going to do,
you could have simply said that you don't agree.

Instead I'll just give you one and then leave for my nap.

Social graces.

Oh don't be so full of yourself. You ignore facts all the time. In fact, you often make them up to fit some narrative you want, much like Joke Bribem does.
You're free to lie all you like, Terry, but posting facts would prove you are correct. Sadly, you can only make up lies.

Rather than giving me a very lengthy homework assignment which I'm obviously not going to do,
you could have simply said that you don't agree.

Instead I'll just give you one and then leave for my nap.

Social graces.
Of course you won't, neef. Like Terry, it's easier to just throw rocks and run. :thup:

Of course you won't, neef. Like Terry, it's easier to just throw rocks and run. :thup:

1. I do throw rocks. It helps pass the time.

2.I couldn't run anywhere if I wanted to.
I'm always right here.

3. I don't know who the hell Terry is, but
he/she/it appears to be TAG from the above.

4. I can't follow the logic which carries you to your conclusions.
I don't take assignments from you.
I did give you one example.

5. Refined people often appear stuffy to crude people, even when they are not.
I don't have a scepter, and I don't have a stick up my ass,
but I am a native Bostonian and you're a naturalized Texan.
so there's always going to be that.
That can't be helped, Oom, but we can probably live with it.

I'm happy that you can take some solace in having been an officer instead of a draftee like myself.
I'd hate for my only remaining uncle to have nothing going at all.:(

1. I do throw rocks. It helps pass the time.

2.I couldn't run anywhere if I wanted to.
I'm always right here.

3. I don't know who the hell Terry is, but
he/she/it appears to be TAG from the above.

4. I can't follow the logic which carries you to your conclusions.
I don't take assignments from you.
I did give you one example.

5. Refined people often appear stuffy to crude people, even when they are not.
I don't have a scepter, and I don't have a stick up my ass,
but I am a native Bostonian and you're a naturalized Texan.
so there's always going to be that.
That can't be helped, Oom, but we can probably live with it.

I'm happy that you can take some solace in having been an officer instead of a draftee like myself.
I'd hate for my only remaining uncle to have nothing going at all.:(

1. Nothing wrong with throwing rocks against a valid target with a good objective in mind. Just tossing them for being cranky is asinine.

2. Soooo....you're a "stand your ground" guy like me. Good.

3. Terry Gardner; T.A. Gardner. Former Navy Chief, now a demented Trumper.
Actually, as a retired Navy Chief I made a whole career out of insulting people' intelligence first, you braindead piece of buttfuck residue!

4. It's because you're both weak and stupid. That's okay, neef. Most Bostonians are just like you. :thup:

5. QED.

I like volunteers over those whining about being victims over 50 years ago. That's just me. :)

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
Facts, Doc, FACTS. That you chose to ignore them is at your own risk.

I never ignore facts, kiddo. My career spanning over four decades required appreciating and adhering to facts or ending killing people if not myself.

Conspiracy theories usually have a basis in fact.....then they quickly travel into LaLa Land of rubber rooms and fantasies. There's a big difference between seeing a very fast, very maneuverable unidentified object in the sky and extrapolating that into an invasion force from Tralfamadore.

Nice babbling, Doc. Pity you can't logically or factually fault ANYTHING I posted here. Your repetition of the MSM/Big Pharma mantras and such won't make the contrary information go away. Nor will your smoke blowing or dodgy attempts.

Like I said, I hope all goes well for you in the next two years. If not, well, don't say you weren't warned.

Nice babbling, Doc. Pity you can't logically or factually fault ANYTHING I posted here. Your repetition of the MSM/Big Pharma mantras and such won't make the contrary information go away. Nor will your smoke blowing or dodgy attempts.

Like I said, I hope all goes well for you in the next two years. If not, well, don't say you weren't warned.

Geert has been right all the way up till now, there is no reason to spect that he is not right that this bug is going to fuck us hard in the end as justice for our moronic mass jab campaign.

But here is the thing...stupid should hurt...that is justice.

Geert has been right all the way up till now, there is no reason to spect that he is not right that this bug is going to fuck us hard in the end as justice for our moronic mass jab campaign.

But here is the thing...stupid should hurt...that is justice.

This I agree with.

You're free to believe the conspiracy theories. Most JPP members do, especially the Trumpers. :thup:

We all die as someone who names himself Tai Chi should understand. It how we die more important than how we live? Do people who are paranoid, suspicious and distrustful of those around them living a better life than those who trust that most people are good?

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

You're free to believe the conspiracy theories. Most JPP members do, especially the Trumpers. :thup:

We all die as someone who names himself Tai Chi should understand. It how we die more important than how we live? Do people who are paranoid, suspicious and distrustful of those around them living a better life than those who trust that most people are good?

1. Your first line is a regurgitation of what was previously addressed.

2. First sentence of your second paragraph is a moot point used for patronizing a person who tells you something you don't want to hear but can't logically or factually refute. Your second sentence here is essentially a stupid attempt to justify unnecessary risk and avoiding admitting someone else is correct on a topic. More smoke blowing in the same vein by you....jeezus, man! Is it that difficult for you to admit error on your part? Is your pride more important than your health?

Like I said before, I hope it all works out for you. If not, don't say you weren't warned.

1. Your first line is a regurgitation of what was previously addressed.

2. First sentence of your second paragraph is a moot point used for patronizing a person who tells you something you don't want to hear but can't logically or factually refute. Your second sentence here is essentially a stupid attempt to justify unnecessary risk and avoiding admitting someone else is correct on a topic. More smoke blowing in the same vein by you....jeezus, man! Is it that difficult for you to admit error on your part? Is your pride more important than your health?

Like I said before, I hope it all works out for you. If not, don't say you weren't warned.
^^^
Accuses others of patronizing while he's patronizing. :rofl2:

^^^
Accuses others of patronizing while he's patronizing. :rofl2:

You're babbling Doc. This is the point where you only make self aggrandizing posts and absurd accusations and denials that the chronology of the posts won't support in the eyes of the mature and objective reader.

You do this when you can't logically or factually refute a point made by someone else. But rather than just concede a point, you resort to this childishness. Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid. The truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth won't be swayed by your stubborn silliness. So unless you've got something of worth to debate here, I'll take leave of you.

You're babbling Doc. This is the point where you only make self aggrandizing posts and absurd accusations and denials that the chronology of the posts won't support in the eyes of the mature and objective reader.

You do this when you can't logically or factually refute a point made by someone else. But rather than just concede a point, you resort to this childishness. Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid. The truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth won't be swayed by your stubborn silliness. So unless you've got something of worth to debate here, I'll take leave of you.
^^^
Accuses others of babbling then babbles. :rofl2:

Back