Covid Follies #31- homework assignment

"Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was ‘shocked’ to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.

McKernan, who has 25 years’ experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, ‘…used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,’ McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines..

..Now, McKernan, Dr Buckhaults and other scientists are calling for urgent research to test whether the DNA contamination is lingering in the cells of mRNA vaccinated people, and whether the human genome has in fact been altered by mRNA Covid vaccines."

If you take another death jab you are an idiot.

I truly hope you are avoiding all medicine, #10. Just drink rain water and grain alcohol. Everything else is tainted with nanobots to track your movements and read your thoughts.

Here's today's homework assignment: track the number of people who tested positive for corona virus and compare that to the actual number of covid patients hospitalized, and then the number of deaths from 2021 - 2022. Then compare those numbers to annual flu records from those years. Please do decent research using the Census Bureau, the NHI, the CDC and similar institutions. It may take awhile, but you'll come aways with something to ponder.

I've had every COVID shot as it was offered. Got my flu, RSV and COVID shots this week. Not my choice, but the RSV was a few days ago and the flu and COVID yesterday. The original plan was all three at the same time. Walgreens fucked me, but CVS came through yesterday.

My arm was pretty sore last night, but only slightly tender to the touch today. I'm not growing any horns yet, so all the MAGAt idiots are wrong....again.

It is beyond doubt now that the Death Jabs are more deadly than COVID....they should be illegal.....but notice how power keeps pushing them.

You should wonder why.

It is beyond doubt now that the Death Jabs are more deadly than COVID....they should be illegal.....but notice how power keeps pushing them.

You should wonder why.

How many people do you know that have died of the COVID vaccine, #10?

How many people do you know that have died of the COVID vaccine, #10?

He'll never respond directly to a question which is why I just ignore him now. He can't respond because he knows every one of his posts are either unrecognizable babble or total bullshit.

Notice how the Overlords violated Nuremberg with the jabs and now they tell us that it is all our faults that we took them.

Wake the FUCK up people....in the New World Order almost every one of you is to be a slave.

I've had every COVID shot as it was offered. Got my flu, RSV and COVID shots this week. Not my choice, but the RSV was a few days ago and the flu and COVID yesterday. The original plan was all three at the same time. Walgreens fucked me, but CVS came through yesterday.

My arm was pretty sore last night, but only slightly tender to the touch today. I'm not growing any horns yet, so all the MAGAt idiots are wrong....again.

Good luck with that. I say that in all earnest, because the startling increase in people of all ages and physical fitness levels that are dropping dead .... either by reported cardio-vascular incidents or "not disclosed".

What's a shame is that the extreme anti govt types on both sides of the political fence are getting all the press as they spew forth all types of half truths, guess work and sheer irrational conspiracy. The reputable, board certified, seasoned and respected medical (domestic & foreign) who are doing the due diligence and showing the data for what a dangerous crap shoot the vax agenda is are either ignored, demonized or slandered.

Here's today's homework assignment: track the number of people who tested positive for corona virus and compare that to the actual number of covid patients hospitalized, and then the number of deaths from 2021 - 2022. Then compare those numbers to annual flu records from those years. Please do decent research using the Census Bureau, the NHI, the CDC and similar institutions. It may take awhile, but you'll come aways with something to ponder.
I am modifying the homework assignment. Death numbers are faked, invented, and pulled out of asses. The only deaths that count are those which are verified directly by noting the death certificate as showing that the medical examiner listed COVID in Part A section 1. Anything else does not count.

No death certificate, it does not count. What are your final numbers?

Here's the thing.... in the last near 2 years, there has been a startling increase in people of all ages and physical fitness levels that are dropping dead .... either by reported cardio-vascular incidents or "not disclosed".

The medical industrial complex (my creation on words) with it's sycophants in the media have tried their damnedest to say only in rare or special cases is the vaccine responsible. But this was already showing it's ugly head back in 2020 and 21:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/15-college-athletes-showed-signs-heart-damage-covid/story?id=72931050

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/09/health/myocarditis-covid-vaccination-link-clearer/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/25/health/fda-covid-vaccine-heart-warning/index.html

Back