'Crats poised to rob Obama

I guess HillyBilly isn't getting your brain waves. Maybe it's those tinfoil hats.

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSN0752572720080507

If she gets the Michigan and Florida votes counted, what then?

"she is working the nuclear option...that is, getting her supporters on the DNC Rules Committee to actually change the rules in their meeting on May 31, seat Florida and Michigan as they are, then pressure the supers to support her because the math would be a closer. Her supporters make up about 50% of the committee."

http://www.chron.com/commons/person...cript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

One would have to be really really dense to believe this bullshit.

Those who have been actually paying attention instead of parroting Rush Limbaugh, know that Hillary is just hanging on trying to raise some funds to pay some debts, most specifically the 6 mil she loaned her campaign.

Her only "nuclear option" is to beg Obama to pay off her debts.

Even McGovern is asking her to drop out of the race.

I guess HillyBilly isn't getting your brain waves. Maybe it's those tinfoil hats.

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidateFeed7/idUSN0752572720080507

If she gets the Michigan and Florida votes counted, what then?

"she is working the nuclear option...that is, getting her supporters on the DNC Rules Committee to actually change the rules in their meeting on May 31, seat Florida and Michigan as they are, then pressure the supers to support her because the math would be a closer. Her supporters make up about 50% of the committee."

http://www.chron.com/commons/person...cript=personaScript&plckElementId=personaDest

Well they are going to be counted. The nominee doesn't want to disenfranchise Florida and Michigan. Unfortuntely for you, they're working out a deal on that, and it still won't put her over.

I'm so sorry. There aren't going to be any riots, nor is there going to be a convention fight.

Do you think you're going to be ok?

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-convention8-2008may08,0,5578806.story

Then there are the racist 'Crats who said they won't vote for a Black man.

The Jackass Party is full of 'em, according to the exit polls.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...-half-of-clintons-supporters-wont-back-obama/

Once again, incredibly stupid.

Let's take this slowly ... Obama has gathered more votes in a primary than ANY presidential candidate in HISTORY .. AND .. had raised more funds than ANY presidential candidate in HISTORY .. AND .. he leads in states won, delgates, the popular vote, and by next week, he will also lead in superdelegates, who have been coming to his side since Feb.

Is all that a bit too complex for you to understand? .. I'm sure it, is so let me break it down to you in kindergarten size bites.

The VAST VAST majority of people who have supported and funded Obama's campaign are .. hold your breath .. WHITE PEOPLE.

WHITE PEOPLE who voted in the party that you call "racist" .. something by the way, that would never have happened in the Republican Party, the real party that comforts racists.

I typed "WHITE PEOPLE" in big bold letters, kindergarten style to ensure that you can at least read it, even if you can't interpret it.

Let's review ... MILLIONS and MILLIONS of WHITE PEOPLE have voted for and funded A BLACK MAN for president in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY in HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, AND RECORD-BREAKING WAYS to ensure that he will bevome the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

I made it easy .. all you have to do is read the BIG BOLD WORDS and you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to continue with your absolute ignorance on this issue.

... or could you?

Last edited:
Once again, incredibly stupid.

Let's take this slowly ... Obama has gathered more votes in a primary than ANY presidential candidate in HISTORY .. AND .. had raised more funds than ANY presidential candidate in HISTORY .. AND .. he leads in states won, delgates, the popular vote, and by next week, he will also lead in superdelegates, who have been coming to his side since Feb.

Is all that a bit too complex for you to understand? .. I'm sure it, is so let me break it down to you in kindergarten size bites.

The VAST VAST majority of people who have supported and funded Obama's campaign are .. hold your breath .. WHITE PEOPLE.

WHITE PEOPLE who voted in the party that you call "racist" .. something by the way, that would never have happened in the Republican Party, the real party that comforts racists.

I typed "WHITE PEOPLE" in big bold letters, kindergarten style to ensure that you can at least read it, even if you can't interpret it.

Let's review ... MILLIONS and MILLIONS of WHITE PEOPLE have voted for and funded A BLACK MAN for president in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY in HISTORIC, UNPRECEDENTED, AND RECORD-BREAKING WAYS to ensure that he will bevome the next PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

I made it easy .. all you have to do is read the BIG BOLD WORDS and you couldn't possibly be stupid enough to continue with your absolute ignorance on this issue.

... or could you?

LOL. It's a cliffhanger bac!

One would have to be really really dense to believe this bullshi*.

Those who have been actually paying attention instead of parroting Rush Limbaugh, know that Hillary is just hanging on trying to raise some funds to pay some debts, most specifically the 6 mil she loaned her campaign.

Her only "nuclear option" is to beg Obama to pay off her debts.

Even McGovern is asking her to drop out of the race.

Umm, that WAS my point.

It's a real cliffhanger... blah, blah.

Agreed, it's over. Just was reading that on 5/20 Obama is going to declare himself the winner, Hillary says no. Honestly it's becoming a train wreck and the two sides supporters are going ballistic.

Agreed, it's over. Just was reading that on 5/20 Obama is going to declare himself the winner, Hillary says no. Honestly it's becoming a train wreck and the two sides supporters are going ballistic.

Actually it's not as big a train wreck as you might think. This has actually strengthened Obama and imagine what happens when Obama, Michelle, Hillary, Bill, John, Elizabeth, and Al are all standing together on stage in Denver .. confetti falling down .. music blaring .. and thousands of democrats are applauding wildly. It's a scene the republicans cannot replicate and they are going to get murderlized (Bowery Boys) in November.

The Clintons will have no choice but to fall in line if they have any hope of any political future. They thought themselves larger than the party but found out they are not.

The republicans had best spend some time in front of a mirror .. then go outside, take a look around, and recognized this is not the same America of the past. If they don't, the path of the Whigs awaits them.

Last edited:
Actually it's not as big a train wreck as you might think. This has actually strengthened Obama and imagine what happens when Obama, Michelle, Hillary, Bill, John, Elizabeth, and Al are all standing together on stage in Denver .. confetti falling down .. music blaring .. and thousands of democrats are applauding wildly. It's a scene the republicans cannot replicate and they are going to get murderlized (Bowery Boys) in November.

The Clintons will have no choice but to fall in line if they have any hope of any political future. They thought themselves larger than the party but found out they are not.

The republicans had best spend some time in front of a mirror .. then go outside and take a look around and recognized this is not the same America of the past. If they don't, the path of the Whigs awaits them.
I hope there is one of those funny hugs that people would put in their avatars...

Back