credit card debt soaring

When you have kids 800 can disapear very quickly.

Be real AHZ.

Im being real. That's rent in many places. Most places. And 14 years of prior support has a real value. her "success story despite all odds" does not redeem our economy. Sorry.

Im being real. That's rent in many places. Most places. And 14 years of prior support has a real value. her "success story despite all odds" does not redeem our economy. Sorry.

Hello, again I ask, 'what do you do and what do you have?' Criticize me as you like, but how about some truth from the anti-Noahide one? Not happening. To think of all the times I chastised those saying you lived in your mom's basement on drugs.

What the f do you think it takes to raise 3 kids? I never claimed being a saint, I was just saying that what some call 'working poor' is not the end of the US as we know it. I know I could make more in insurance, I did so. It's not my choice to do so, so I have to watch what I spend. That's ok, since life doesn't suck at $30k.

Do I take cruises? No. Europe is not on my schedual anytime soon, though I suppose it's something I could save for. Of course, that would have to be after I save and buy the required HDTV by federal mandate, not to mention the lightbulbs. :rolleyes:

Hello, again I ask, 'what do you do and what do you have?' Criticize me as you like, but how about some truth from the anti-Noahide one? Not happening. To think of all the times I chastised those saying you lived in your mom's basement on drugs.

What the f do you think it takes to raise 3 kids? I never claimed being a saint, I was just saying that what some call 'working poor' is not the end of the US as we know it. I know I could make more in insurance, I did so. It's not my choice to do so, so I have to watch what I spend. That's ok, since life doesn't suck at $30k.

Do I take cruises? No. Europe is not on my schedual anytime soon, though I suppose it's something I could save for. Of course, that would have to be after I save and buy the required HDTV by federal mandate, not to mention the lightbulbs. :rolleyes:

Screw off, lying fascist whore. Go suck up to some board owner, betray everyone, and be a lying bitch. Your anecdotal bullshit proves nothing. You were supported for many years. the FACT that our economy depends on individuals spending themselves into huge personal debt is a problem.

Screw off, lying fascist whore. Go suck up to some board owner, betray everyone, and be a lying bitch. Your anecdotal bullshit proves nothing. You were supported for many years. the FACT that our economy depends on individuals spending themselves into huge personal debt is a problem.

LOL! Don't have an answer for yourself. Don't have an answer of what it takes to raise kids. Don't have an answer for how to make do, even live ok on less than you think.

:cool:

LOL! Don't have an answer for yourself. Don't have an answer of what it takes to raise kids. Don't have an answer for how to make do, even live ok on less than you think.

This isn't about me or you, idiot. "good economic numbers" DEPEND on people spending into huge debt. That's a fucked up system.

This isn't about me or you, idiot. "good economic numbers" DEPEND on people spending into huge debt. That's a fucked up system.

No sir, it has to do with choices. As much as you like to think you can, it's not about you setting the parameters of our society. Hells bells, you can't set them for yourself.

No sir, it has to do with choices. As much as you like to think you can, it's not about you setting the parameters of our society. Hells bells, you can't set them for yourself.

Choices? No. Our systems is so fucked that IF people actually MADE responsible choices en masse, wallstreet would pronounce the economy a dismal failure.

Again, since you can't deal with 'real issues' it's so much better to make up your own definitions to fit your own made up 'world' of NWO, noahides, conspriacies, etc. Somehow it makes you feel more powerful. Enjoy. :clink:

Again, since you can't deal with 'real issues' it's so much better to make up your own definitions to fit your own made up 'world' of NWO, noahides, conspriacies, etc. Somehow it makes you feel more powerful. Enjoy. :clink:

I can deal with real issues, and I do.

The things I discuss are real. If you had half a clue, weren't such a brainwash victim, and were willing to do some of your own research you would realize that.

Explain how it's healthy that our economy depends on massive personal debt?

I can deal with real issues, and I do.

The things I discuss are real. If you had half a clue, weren't such a brainwash victim, and were willing to do some of your own research you would realize that.

Explain how it's healthy that our economy depends on massive personal debt?

I don't have 'massive personal debt', do you?

Am I concerned about the economy? Sort of. Mostly because of my reading, other than the price of gas and milk, I've not felt any real 'crunch.' Am I spending less? Not so much for Christmas, but I've been paying off my credit cards more quickly. Should be at $0 in 3 months. My mortgage is a fixed rate, with accelerated payment-meaning I pay twice a month. While I know 'logically' it's best to keep my property taxes and insurance separate from my mortgage, decide about 2 years ago to escrow, since it's the best way to protect my credit rating.

I qualify for 'working poor.' While I earn about $30k, I own my townhome. My 2006 car is paid for. I have 4 color televisions, on demand, cell phone, land phone, central heat and ac, microwave, maytag oven, whirlpool fridge and dishwasher, washer and dryer. I have $6k worth of hearing aids, $600 worth of glasses/contacts. A G5 bought in 2005 and Macbook bought in 2006. 2 kids full time in university, one part time and working full time. Right now I have about $18k in savings. I really wonder at the hard time the middle class is having. Needless to say, I'm not going to go into silverware, china, baleek and antiques.

Could I borrow against my home? Hmmm. I bought it about 12 years ago for $130k. I put down $30k. 2 1/2 years ago I refinance, est. value: $284k. I then owed $76k, refi for $110k. I made improvements on the house and cleared out my debt. At that time, I had my dad living with me, sick. For the 4 years prior to that, my mom was also living with us, with 24 hour nursing. Her illness cost my dad nearly $700k, but until it was necessary, she was not going into a nursing home. She died, then my dad was sick, with limited income. The refi got us through. Today I got a solicitation about selling my home, 3 doors down the same model sold in November for $254k. That makes sense considering the bubble bursting, in an area that holds property values pretty well, ($30k loss from 2 years ago). Still that's a potential gain off $100k over 13 years.

My dad died at the end of August. One could say 'my life sucks', but I wouldn't. I don't have a terrible life and more important I see my kids doing better. My parents were there for me and I'm there for my kids. They are paying for their higher education on their own, with only bits and pieces from me. I've not needed to do this on 'credit cards' for the most part and when it's been necessary, been able to do what I can afford. Which is why I'll be able to pay them off pretty quickly, (I could pay them all off today, which is just being responsible use of credit).

While I can see the temptation of falling into credit card debt, I don't see actually doing it.

There prob could have been other ways ur dad could have taken care of your mom then by spending 700k without giving up her care. I do commend the way you put family first.

Do you understand that two anecdotal cases don't disprove larger realities? Why are you acting stupid?

You are the one that seems incapable of specifics. All you've given out are links to conspiracy sites. If you are correct in your analysis after all your readings over the years, can't you write something coherent, perhaps then we'll understand why you've gotten yourself so worked up.

While I was saying you and I, you grab onto any Jew mentioned in any association and go berserk. It's still at an anecdotal level, you just assume it's 'wide ranging' because those you read tell you so.

You are the one that seems incapable of specifics. All you've given out are links to conspiracy sites. If you are correct in your analysis after all your readings over the years, can't you write something coherent, perhaps then we'll understand why you've gotten yourself so worked up.

While I was saying you and I, you grab onto any Jew mentioned in any association and go berserk. It's still at an anecdotal level, you just assume it's 'wide ranging' because those you read tell you so.

WTF are you ranting about? Personal debt is at an all time high. That's not a conspiracy of any kind. It's a fact that your anecdotal case doesn't disprove.

WTF are you ranting about? Personal debt is at an all time high. That's not a conspiracy of any kind. It's a fact that your anecdotal case doesn't disprove.

You may rant, I try not to. You have managed to get me there before, probably will again. But the above certainly wasn't a rant.

Try tying it together, what you say is 'being done' by the global conspiracy and why people have all this debt.

I'm really curious who all these people are, I'm just not seeing them. I go to the grocery, people using ATM's. I go to the mall, more than used to be are using debits and cash. Same with restaurants.

I think perhaps all the hype over the past few months are playing into people deciding to get off credit. According to you, we shall see the ramifications of that down the road.

You may rant, I try not to. You have managed to get me there before, probably will again. But the above certainly wasn't a rant.

Try tying it together, what you say is 'being done' by the global conspiracy and why people have all this debt.

I'm really curious who all these people are, I'm just not seeing them. I go to the grocery, people using ATM's. I go to the mall, more than used to be are using debits and cash. Same with restaurants.

I think perhaps all the hype over the past few months are playing into people deciding to get off credit. According to you, we shall see the ramifications of that down the road.

Credit card debt is soaring. Do you deny that?

Kathy the people who are having trouble making it are resorting to living on credit. It is a fact.

Back