credit card debt soaring

So you admit your anecdotal case doesn't disprove the larger reality?

If you wish to return to the debating of sentence by sentence, I'm not going there. I returned some of your foolishness with my own. We both know how the other approaches subjects. If you wish to discuss reasonably, fine. If not, fine. I'm not playing 'gotcha', 'throw down', etc.

If you wish to return to the debating of sentence by sentence, I'm not going there. I returned some of your foolishness with my own. We both know how the other approaches subjects. If you wish to discuss reasonably, fine. If not, fine. I'm not playing 'gotcha', 'throw down', etc.

I have presented no foolishness. You're right about yourself though. Utter foolishness. Gotcha!

:pke:

good to see that ///ah has the Job doomer stuff covered for me.

Kathianne, Good job on the money management.

It kinda looked like this past Christmas was largely financed on Credit Cards.

good to see that ///ah has the Job doomer stuff covered for me.

Kathianne, Good job on the money management.

It kinda looked like this past Christmas was largely financed on Credit Cards.

Thanks for the nice. If azh has the doomer stuff covered, it's only because it fits into his 'scenario.' I'm not playing by his parameters.

or asshat and loser company
debt is at all time high. Yes
but moron assets are up more than debt this whole decade. Which
means all but the morons are better off.

or asshat and loser company
debt is at all time high. Yes
but moron assets are up more than debt this whole decade. Which
means all but the morons are better off.

Yep our moron count is way up as evidenced by the morons who have been bragging on our economy.

try and stay with me hear USC,
Home values are down, net worth is up.
that must mean retirement accounts are up. DUH!!!

I'm part of the economy too, our group is the most productive.
Now, is the average joe doing better or worse is a whole different discussion.

He's producing plenty, he's just buying way more house and car than he can afford.
Housing has gone up way too much for a decade and will need to come down a good bit more for it to be affordable.

He's producing plenty, he's just buying way more house and car than he can afford.
Housing has gone up way too much for a decade and will need to come down a good bit more for it to be affordable.

yeah mostly in China.
But what does that have to do with investment without products produced = crap ?

we produce high end stuff, Apple, google software, windows, we let the third world do the mokey business of putting cheap things together.

Back