Crimes against women in Alaska

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel3
  • Start date Start date
When it comes to someone molesting my kids, I will be the first to admit that I am not rational.

I would think any man who is rational about that topic is worthless. Its not about the machisom. Its about being a Dad.

And being irrational causes us to do things that are ultimately destructive, like this. People who think that being rational makes one worthless are worthless.

Why don't you head up to heaven and ask the kids you will condemn to death how nice it was to be murdered so that someone could pursue their little experiment? Why don't you head up there and ask the innocent men you will murder by not giving an appeal, especially for a crime that is so difficult to prove conclusively?

This is not worth of my time.

They aren't surviving now. Where is Jessica Lundy? Where is Polly Klass? Where are so many of those kids? And Jessica Lundy would be alive if they hadn't let that freak back out.

How many kids would still be whole or still be alive if we worried as much about them as we do about the perpetrators??

And being irrational causes us to do things that are ultimately destructive, like this. People who think that being rational makes one worthless are worthless.

No, WM, about this you are wrong. Even animals know to protect their young. Even animals will often leave them alone.

But I am not rational about my children. And I am not going to apologize for it. One day you will have kids and will understand. Until you do, you haven't a clue.

They aren't surviving now. Where is Jessica Lundy? Where is Polly Klass? Where are so many of those kids? And Jessica Lundy would be alive if they hadn't let that freak back out.

How many kids would still be whole or still be alive if we worried as much about them as we do about the perpetrators??

Do you think I would have let them out Solitary? It wasn't my doing, I did not support it.

Do you honestly think I care about pedophiles more than children, or are you just saying angry things to try to insult me?

There are plenty of people with children who oppose the death penalty Solitary. It's disingenuous to say that if I had kids I would suddenly change my mind.

There are plenty of people with children who oppose the death penalty Solitary. It's disingenuous to say that if I had kids I would suddenly change my mind.

I think you would, at least, understand my point of view. The people who oppose the death penalty would also probably admit their views would change if it was their own kids.

I think you would, at least, understand my point of view. The people who oppose the death penalty would also probably admit their views would change if it was their own kids.

The reason the death penalty is not an option in Alaska right now is due to the efforts of one women who's daughter was murdered. Do you think she didn't care about her children?

I am a very hardcore opponent of the death penalty, Sol. I will admit that my views aren't popular in America at all. I don't blame you for supporting the death penalty, since it is for your children, and I am sorry for any insults I threw.

The reason the death penalty is not an option in Alaska right now is due to the efforts of one women who's daughter was murdered. Do you think she didn't care about her children?

I am a very hardcore opponent of the death penalty, Sol. I will admit that my views aren't popular in America at all. I don't blame you for supporting the death penalty, since it is for your children, and I am sorry for any insults I threw.

I am not insulted, WM.

And I am not talking about the death penalty. I am talking about getting my hands on the perp that hurt my babies. It would be the sterile needle and IV. It would be sharp knives, hot pokers and implements of destruction.

Back